Addicted

Out With the Old and In With the New.

 

            “School starts in 5 minutes. School starts in 5 minutes. Wake up. Wake up.” I repeated this mantra until I finally rolled off the bed. After washing my face I realized today is going to be a great day who cares about what the weather is I’m going to see him Chunji. I went to the kitchen fixed myself a cup of coffee and headed to school. I found parking out in the streets I grabbed my things out of the passenger seat and head to campus.

 "_______!!" L.Joe was waving his hand at me, surrounding him there were two other boys I didn't recognize one who was much taller than Chunji and L.Joe and one who had a younger face with a muscular body.

"_____! This is CAP and Changjo, guys this is my new client."

"Mwo? New client?" said the one with the younger face, L.Joe put an arm around his shoulders.

 "Ya, Changjo I have a new business it's called L.Joe Tours, You tell me I take you, that's the motto." suddenly CAP and Changjo bursted out with laughter.

 "Hey pabo how many clients you have so far besides her?" L.Joe scratched his neck.

"Hey, Rome wasn't built in a day!" I liked being around them it was comfortable even though I just met CAP and Changjo it was comfortable to be myself without having to worry if I'm breathing right or even speaking right, I can see why L.Joe calls them his best friends.

"Hey, look who it is the visual!" the boys started howling, I automatically started blushing without even turning my head to see who it is, I knew it was him. My body tensed up and I got goosebumps all over again, thank God I was wearing a cardigan. 

"Don't make a scene you are worst then little girls!" Chunji grabbed Changjo by the nape of his neck.

"Aigo, does hyung need to teach you a lesson."

"Eh Chunji, Changjo can take you down with one arm don't embrass yourself infront of the girl" CAP said.

Chunji looked at me "Oh hey _____, don't pay attention to those guys they’re just messing around." he whispered in my ear, I looked at him his face was so close to mine. I could hear myself breathing and my ears getting hot, this is not good.

 "So, that's plan right? We meet up after I finish my class and we go to Namsan Tower?"

We broke apart the minute L.Joe started speaking.

"Yeah! It's going to be fun, remind me to tell Ricky and Niel." Changjo said. "It was nice to meet you _, hopefully we get to see each other again."

CAP and Changjo bowed and left. L.Joe, Chunji and I started walking towards the building he dropped us off and left. I couldn't keep my mind focused at all today I was excited, I kept on replaying on how close we were I felt his breath on my face. It was strange when Hyomin started dating Jae Hyun she told me that when you meet someone you really like, it's like the whole world stops and it doesn't matter, simple things like being in their presence was enough for that day. I never felt like this, I had a stupid grin plastered on the whole day.

The school week was finally over, which meant I could do whatever I want and sleep til whatever time I want without any worries about being late for class, 3 more weeks and it's over.

"________! You’re coming with us right?" L.Joe walked to my side.

"Um who is us? And where are they going?"

"To Namsan Tower dummy, didn't you pay attention to the conversation this morning?” No, not really I was to busy in paying attention to my knees, my breathing and your best friends perfect face.

" Oh yeah! Yeah I'll go"

"Perfect! By the way you don't need to take your car we have the van today."

"Wait so what do I do with my car, why don't I just drive it home and then if wouldn't be a bother for you guys if you could pick me up from there, it's only a couple of minutes away." L.Joe placed a finger on his lip.

 "OK."

     When we arrived outside there was the two new boys I met in the morning CAP and Changjo, two other new set of boys but no Chunji. We all were in a small circle away from campus waiting for Chunji. Did he not want to come? Was it because of this morning, it was his fault he bent down and whispered something to me I didn't do anything to him.

"Aish, he's probably at the dorm let's go pick him up and then we'll get you _____, Ok?" CAP looked at me for confirmation

"Perfect" I gave him a smile. 

As I was walking to my car I couldn't help but wonder where was he, he knew about the plans from the morning, he must have forgot I shouldn't even care I'm going to have fun with or without him. I reached my car and saw someone leaning on the hood with a pair of sunglasses on and a hat.

"Ready?" the person said.

"Excuse me?" he took of his sunglasses it was Chunji.

"Ya, don't tell them but I didn't want to go to Namsan Tower today let's ditch them, what do you think?"

 Hang out with the boys or spend the day with Chunji, "OK but what are we going to tell them?"

He gave me a devilish grin and scratched his head "You tell them you can't go because you are feeling sick you think you have a cold coming along and I'll deal with the repercussions later."

I arched my eyebrow "Ok."

I called L.Joe from Chunjis’ phone and told him I couldn't make it because I felt ill, I could tell in his voice that he wasn't happy but he understood, I felt bad for lying to him but I'm sure if he knew the real reason why I choose not to go he would understand or at least I hope he would understand.

            "You ready?" he held his hand out.

"Um, what?"

"Give me my phone back pabo! Let's go in my car."

He started walking and I stayed in place. Why did he have to do that make simple gestures like that and catch me looking like if I suffered a or something.

 Chunji turned around "Ya, why aren't you coming?"

 "Because I have my car here unless we take two cars and I'll follow you to the place." "No, I want to drive you, why don't you drive your car back home and I'll follow you. That way we take my car."

 I was going to be in his car only us, it wasn't the first time I was in a car with only him and I. But this felt different this felt intimate, daring, probably because I was suppose to be sick in bed and not out. I drove my car all the way home left my school things in the car and headed to his car.  

"Alright, you can’t pay for me today.” I pointed my finger at him and he started laughing.

            “Excuse me?” he said in between his laughing.

“What’s so funny I don’t want you to pay for me, you already did that yesterday and I let you.” I said as a matter of fact.

“So? Today, I want to treat you my guest out on a friend trip. If you feel bad then you can find some way to make it up to me later” he winked at me. How does he do that friend zone a girl then just drives them crazy like that. He must know what he’s doing to me and find this amusing.

“Ya, what do you mean by that?!” I slapped his arm.

“I mean what I said you could find some way to make it up like taking me out sometime or buying me a meal one day. Ya, you have a erted mind” he poked my forehead.

I turned red “No! Your words might have said that but that wink at the end implied something else!” I looked up at him.

He smirked “I had something in my eye, that wasn’t a wink what you want me to wink at you? Because all you have to do is just ask.” I was taken back all I could do was stick my tongue out like a little kid who obviously lost an argument.

“No thanks, jerk” I muttered under my breath.

            “It’s a beautiful day today, nice breeze I hope you don’t mind it.” as he rolled down all the windows to the car he glanced at me.

 “No, why would I?” I looked back at him with a smile.

 “Well I always see girls in movies that they don’t like wind because their hair will get tangled.” I scoffed and took out a hair tie from my pocket of my cardigan and put my hair up in a ponytail.

“There problem fixed!” he had his mouth opened and shook his head.

“What?” I said, “You never fail to surprise me that’s all you aren’t like most girls. I like that.” He scratched the back of his neck.

 “Well you aren’t like most girls either.” I laughed.

 “Ya! Take that back.” He smiled and started tickling me.

 “No! Stop tickling me!” he continued.

“Not until you take it back!” I’m so ticklish I couldn’t breathe.

 “Stooooop!” I said in-between me trying to catch my breath.

“Take it back!” he threatened. I turned my head and his face was inches away from mine, I stopped breathing and gulped, he looked at my eyes and down at my lips.

 “F-fine you’re not like most girls.” I stuttered and moved back as far as I can into the seat. He moved his body to the drivers seat.

“Good” he chuckled and started the car.

“You’re like some girls.” I muttered under my breath.There it was again the warmth of his breath on my face.