University

Out With the Old and In With the New.

       The next day I woke up looking like the bride of Frankenstein more like bride of Chucky,I headed to the bathroom  washed my face, brushed my teeth and headed for the kitchen. I wasn't feeling quite hungry so I made a cup of coffee when suddenly I heard a knock on the door which then turned into several knocks on the door. Geez, Why couldn't Hyomin just knock the door once or twice like a normal human being, oh I forgot because she would have to be normal in order to do that."Good Morning! Welcome to Seoul today's tempature is 74 degrees, clear skies throughout the whole day and 0% possibilty of rain. Let's get you going to start your new life in Korea, here's your phone, here's your new map of the school you are going to, here's a debit card so you can buy yourself a whole new look and here's the keys to your new car. Any questions?" She smiled at me

"Uh yeah... Why are you so chipper this morning not even I'm this happy it's only 8am and thank you again for everything that you are doing for me Hyomin, seriously thank you." I bowed my head a little "That wasn't a questiooooooon!" she singed and headed to my room." Now lets unpack everything wait no, no, no how about I unpack everything set your closet up for you and you go feel this city out and go get your schedule because school starts in T-minus 1 day. When you come back everything will be all nice and ready, then all 3 of us can go get dinner? Sounds like a plan?" she cocked her head to the side. Interior designer? More like my assistant, but hey I'm not complaining. "Alright let me get dressed but what if I get lost?" "That's why you have a phone my number is 1 on the speed-dial so if you need me I'll be right there and your car has a GPS so if you get lost you're a ." she laughed and tossed me tan jeans, a plain white vneck shirt, a mens green plaid button up and some combat boots, with that I headed to the bathroom.

"Hey, not a I'm new here so be nice." she stuck her tongue out at me "Love you sissy."

Exploring

    I went down to the garage and pressed the unlock button of car remote, when my eyes couldn't believe the car that responded to the my action. It was the car I always wanted an all black Audi r8, I opened the door and all black interior, I hoped in the car the GPS and headed to my new campus. When I got there I was amazed the campus was huge compared to my school so many buildings, so many trees and so many students looking at me as if I was a crazy person do I really stick out that bad? I took out the map my sister provided me with and headed to the adminstrations building. I entered the office where 3 women one who looked like she need some sleep, the other who was filing down her nails and a slightly younger woman compared to the other too. I chose to go to her she seemed to be right choice.

" Hi my name is Park _______, I just moved here yesterday and I would like to register myself for classes here." I said she looked at me and smiled "Ah you must be Park Hyomin's sister she came in here saying that you were going to join us, now lets see where's your schedule? Ah! here it is, let me print it out and you can be on your way!" she got up and headed towards the printer. She came back and handed me my schedule, "Well here you go, you start tomorrow don't be late and you'll be given a list of text books you need to purchase when you arrive to your classes, Good Luck and we are so happy to have you joining us! Hwaiting!" she smiled and patted me on my shoulder.

"Let's see Intensive Writing, Math, Science and History.Not bad." I said to myself. I took out my phone to jot down what I school supplies I needed to buy and - "Oh crap!" I said out loud as I fell to the ground and landed on my . "I'm sorry" someone said as they reached out their hand to help me up. I looked up to see who it is, Oh it's the same guy from the plane. Oh no just relax... "Uhh" was all that managed to come out my mouth "Here let me help you up." He smiled down at me. Why did he have to smile no no no. Why is my heart racing so fast? The hell Park _______ get yourself together.

"Right" I mumbled, "It's ok, it's ok" as I ignored his hand and picked myself up from the ground and brushed any dirt that was on me. "It was my fault I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going I'm sorry." He cocked his head to the side "Hey aren't you the girl from the plane? The one I ran into?" he said with a puzzled look on his face. "Uh y-yeah." I laughed nervously "I'm sorry about that too, well I can't talk right now I'm in a rush to catch the bus! Sorry again!" I walked quickly to my car and out of dangers way. What is he doing here? He's so cute, why! I got in safetly to my car and laid my head on the steering wheel "AHHH!" disshovling my hair, why can't he catch me on a decent day when I'm all cool and suave like the girls in the movie who just casually bump into the guys and flip their hair over there shoulders and say "I'm sorry I didn't mean to, let's go for a drink?" Who am I kidding they never say that. I lowered the mirror and blew my bangs up "Why is my heart racing?Why did I tell him I'm taking the bus?" I started the car and headed home where I was safe until tomorrow.