I don't know

Out With the Old and In With the New.

"I guess you can say I have trust issues but who doesn't you know. But don't we all why put our trust into random people, why bare ourselves. These are the thoughts that I through my head." I heard a deep sigh on the other line. "You're right, I'm the same way but I don't know with you I just feel comfortable telling you these things about me. Like I want to let you know more, maybe we are soul mates! Ha!" Chunji laughed.

    It was one of those nights rainy not much to do but then to finish up some homework, tidy up the house and get ready for school the next morning. I had just gotten in from spending the day with Chunji. Unexpectedly receiving a call from him 30 minutes later. He was that person you know? The one you can just talk to or be silent with or just be with and not even have to try to the first 5 minutes of us not having anything to say wasn't weird it just was better then not speaking.

"I feel really lucky meeting you. I know it's cheesy and you're not romantic but it's the truth." I took a deep sigh "Nah, it's not cheesy I feel the same you're a good friend." I emphasized on the friend a bit too much hoping he didn't notice the change of my pitch there.

 

"So we're making pizza!" Hyomin clasped her hands as Jae walked in to the kitchen. Jae next to Chunji had to be the funniest thing ever, here you have Jae a man that's 6ft 2in, muscular and has some color to him and then you have Chunji 5ft 7in skin and bones. I looked at them and started laughing.

"Ya! what's so funny silly girl!" Hyomin said while holding me up. "Nothing it's just that you look so excited to make pizza." I quickly tried to compose myself, while Hyomin was giving me the up and down "Sure.. Just put an apron on and cook." she threw Chunji and I aprons while she was unloading the groceries.

"So Chunji is your name huh!?" Jae said as he placing the rest of the bags on the table. Chunji right next to me straightened up and took a seat across the table. "Yes, you're Hyomins husband, am I right?"

"You got that right, she was a hard one to convince to marry but I did it." he said while going behind Hyomin and kissing her neck causing her to blush uncontrollably. I on the other hand was at the corner of the kitchen cutting up tomatoes watching the mayhem unravel aka blending in.

"It's nice to see a young couple so in love and married it's refreshing." Chunji commented back smiling at the happy couple in front of him.

"In love yes but of course we have our tough times and we manage to get through them that's all you can do is keep trust in one another and know things will get better. But enough about us tell me a little bit more about yourself, you're the first friend I meet of my little sister over there. So I'm curious about you." Oh no the last thing I needed was a man to man talk while I'm 10feet away making food.

"Well I go to school for communications, I have no brothers or sisters, a dog, I live with my friends not too far away from here and I love to sing."

"Aw, Oppa!! he sings why can't you sing!" Hyomin said while hitting Jae's arm. "He sings, I give massages yeobo we can't all be good at everything not everyone is like you." pinching her nose. Out of all the days that had to be extra mushy it was today.

"Communications so I take it you have interest in the entertainment business that's nice any plans after school?" This was never ending, I had to stop all these questions he's not even my boyfriend and they are interrogating him I have yet to even tell him I like him.

"Ahem!" I coughed loud enough so they could stop speaking and look at me. I turned around and as planned they all looked at me shocked. "I don't know about you but unless you want this pizza today I think it's best if we get to cooking and stop talking so much." Chunji & Jae laughed while Hyomin gave me a death stare.

Chunji quickly got up from the table tighten the back of his apron and walked to my side. "I'm sorry about that what do you need help in?" he looked at me with a pleading face. "The tomatoes are done you just need to heat up the oven and roll the dough out." he straightened his shoulders and gave me a salute before doing what I told him. I couldn't help but laugh,

"What's so funny party pooper?" Hyomin said while giving me a push on my side "I was trying to get to figure him out and you interrupt!" she her teeth.

"First of all baby lower your voice he's 5ft away from us he's not deaf and second of all I haven't even figured him out yet and you want to let's first let me get to know him before we start scaring him off please." she looked at me and gave me a pout "Fine, but if anything goes wrong it's your fault I could've prevented this but this will be your fault." she walked and sat on the couch with Jae.

 

Dinner went by quickly and it was getting late. Hyomin and Jae stretched out on the couch with beer bottles in their hand, Chunji on the leather arm chair curled up in a ball, and me laying on the cushy rug with a pillow elevating my head. After drinks, food and laughs we were all winding down while Frank Sinatra was playing in the background.

"You know you seem like a good kid, you really do, you seem down to earth. I like that and I think it's good for this one over here to have at least someone to speak to because being alone isn't always the best. But just know if anything goes wrong and it's because of you I won't be so nice." Jae said to Chunji. I was too tired to interject and Hyomin was falling asleep to add anything else.

"Thank you I appreciate your comment and honesty. I don't have any intentions on hurting or doing anything wrong to her or anyone. I enjoy her company as much and she enjoys mine." Chunji stated,

After what felt like a long silence. The album came to an end and so did the night. Jae carried Hyomin in his arm and said goodnight leaving Chunji and I where we were before.

"I should be heading home as well it's late and I have a lot to do tomorrow. Thank you for having me here and even though you think it was annoying or invasive what your sister and brother in law did, it wasn't they have all the right to know who am I or who anyone is around you. They love you, you can tell they care for you tremendously. " Chunji looked into my eyes.

"I know they do just they need to lay off a little bit. But thank you for just being here and being relaxed most of my friends would have been awkward." We were standing by the door way now Chunji looking at me while I was pretending to fall asleep. He put his hand to the side of face and turned it to meet my eyes with his.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for a while now. Let me just finish where we left off."