Jelly

Out With the Old and In With the New.

I got home threw my keys and bag on the floor and threw myself on the couch. "Why does this happen to me?" "Why does what happen to you?" I looked and find Hyomin hovering over me, I shrieked “Hyomin-ah! You’re still here?! Don’t you have an apartment of your own and oh I almost forgot a husband?” She chuckled “Yes to the first and yes to the second but, I also have a sister who needs all my help and on top of that today is my only day off so I won’t be able to see you at all the rest of the week between my schedule and your schedule we won’t have time for each other. So why does what happen to you?" "Nothing, I just ran into someone at school that's all" I muttered into the pillow, She moved to the couch to lay her head on my lap. I missed times like these with her. "A BOY?!" she clasped her hands together, "Noooooo, not a boy." I glared at her "It is a boy! tell me everything who is it, is he cute, is older, younger? big, tall, skinny, short?" "I don't know, I just want to lay down." “Come on we can lay down when we have done everything on the checklist, and according to my notes you’ve gotten 1 thing done out of everything that needs to be done, so put your jacket on leave your car keys I’m driving because knowing you, you will drive around the corner and call it a day. Come on pali, pali!” She said while smacking my . Why couldn’t I just lie down and be lazy for one whole day? I rolled off the couch and headed towards the door.

            As I looked out the window I realized I didn’t take in the scenery of Seoul, everything was so big and beautiful, looked 10x different than in the night, kids playing in the park, couples holding hands, women in the coffee shops and men heading to work. I could get accustomed to this, we came to a stop light, yeah everything was gorgeous here I rolled down the window and laid my head on my arm, the sun beamed on my face I like that the feeling of the sun hitting your skin not too hot just perfect. Everything was fine then came a car with music blasting out of the speakers, I looked to my right and it was 4 boys around my age maybe younger "Tsk, why can't they listen to their music instead of being a radio for the whole world." I rolled up my window, I got a good look at the boys this time one had blonde hair, the driver had black and the two in the back---OH NO! it was him "Drive up!" I whispered to my sister while putting my clutch to my face. “What are you doing weirdo?” Hyomin looked at me baffled "O-oh just you know, the sun is hitting my face and you know what they say, the sun is stronger now a days I don’t want to get skin cancer at my age, so move up!” I said nervously. “Weirdo” she mumbled. The light turned green, when am I going to get a break? first school now this? Aigo.

" Bags, books, boots, bras, dress-" she touched my hair "comb, jeans, shirts...I think we are all set for tomorrow." she scratched her head and reread the list. Hyomin and I spent nearly the whole day at the mall getting supplies for school, and what she says life. I couldn't get my mind off him his eyes is what I remembered the most, they were curious not cocky, not judging, but curious. I wonder why he got my attention, he didn't anything important or say anything important, but I couldn't help but to get the jelly feeling again. You know that feeling when you see someone you really like? and all of a sudden just one memory or just remembering how they look like gives you goosebumps and kind of like on a high feeling, that's exactly how I can describe myself at this moment. Jelly.