It's Seoul Good

Out With the Old and In With the New.

We finally arrived to Seoul, I stretched grabbed my luggage and my sister and we were on our way to the apartment. By the time we landed in Korea it was 10PM and I was exhausted. On our drive to the apartment I was feeling annoyed from the lack of sleep and pain from bumping into that the handsome guy on the plane, I can't possibly understand how Hyomin has so much energy all she was doing was talking, talking, talking on our way to the apartment.

"Weeeeeee're hereeeee! Welcome Home!" Hyomin sung, I looked up at the building it was huge and so pretty, the streets were clean and shining showing you each corner of the neighborhood. "Hey! do you wanna live in that box or do you wanna go inside and sleep on a bed?" Hyomin tugged on my leather jacket. "Oh, yeah you're right it's just nice to finally breath in fresh air." "Well, breathe it all in tomorrow because I'm tired and we have suitcases to carry so, ppali ppalli." We entered the building and headed inside the elevator, my eyes were giving up on me I was exhausted. " _________-ah!" I was startled by the pair of arms picking me up in the air " It's been such a long time since I've seen you, you've grown so much. Hey jagi! it looks like you have some competition __________ has become quite the looker!" he winked at Hyomin who pouted at him and hit his arm. It was Hyomins husband Jae Hyun he honestly was one of the most nicest, patient guys I've met Hyomin and Jae met when they were 18 years old and 9 years later they are stronger than ever. "Hey! don't say that oppa I just got here at any moment she can send me right back into the airport and book a flight back home." I nugged his arm, It was so nice to have him around, he was the older brother I never had I felt protected especially when I was going through all the rough times he was by my side no matter what, I guess that's why Hyomin fell in love with him so fast, he was her rock.

"Ey! she wouldn't do that to you, not to my little sister. Come on let's get my two favorite girls inside and you settled in your new apartment you must be exhausted." he grabbed Hyomins suit case and put it inside their apartment and then two showed me to my new home. 

"We arrived!" Hyomin pushed me out the door while Jae Hyun followed with my bags. "Ya what are doing? Hyomin! I can't see anything" "I want to surprise you, I maybe tired but I still love surprises" she guided me through the door. "Ta-Dah!" Hyomin clasped her hands together. Wow, I must have sacraficed myself in my past life because all of this was too much, the living room was gorgeous everything looked like if I had already lived there and big sectional as a couch with a cushy rug and a flat screen tv, the windows big I could see everything from the living room all of the Seoul in my living room. We headed to my bedroom, everything was perfect, everything felt like home and I was so happy. I turned to Hyomin and gave her a big hug. " Hey, hey Miss emotional I hope you liked it." she said "I love it Hyomin thank you so much for everything, for giving me a new life you really are my favourite sister ever." I hugged her again"Ya, I'm you're only sister dummy" she laughed and patted my back "Now I'm going to go downstairs because my man has been waiting for me and I haven't seen him in days, so you know what that means" she winked at Jae Hyun. "You're disgusting good night." I led them to the door.

Home sweet Home.

 

I took a look at everything once again, could this be a dream? If it is I don't want this to stop. I have a feeling everything is going to turn out fine in here. I went to my room opened up one of my suitcases took at the first pair of sweats and big t-shirt I can find and headed to the shower. I got all of the airplane stench off me, I felt clean, like a brand new me and like a very tired me. I curled up in my bed turned off the lamp at the end table and went to sleep with a smile on my face. Tomorrow is going to be a loooooong day.