Breaking the Ice

Out With the Old and In With the New.

Thank you guys so much for the wait and debate that I was going through. I hope you like this chapter I really didn't have a chance to edit but I will. I will update more tomorrow again thank you so much for your patience. Comment below!

 

 

"Nice apartment you have here, very big but cozy. You live here alone?"  He said as he walked into my living room.

Yeah just me, myself and I. Oh, well my sister and her husband a couple of floors down if that counts.

"You don't get lonely all by yourself here?" he sat down on the couch and patted an empty space next to him. It was surreal having him here, having in my house, I've thought about this a lot but here I was 3 feet away from him in my house.

Sometimes, but I like being by myself most of time remember. I like hanging out at home, watching a movie, listening to music, reading a book, or fixing something in the house. So I don't really get to feel alone cause I'm doing a lot of things.

" You live the good life don't you!" he chuckled and messed up my hair " What do you want to do today?"

Me? I don't know I was so surprised you called that I didn't even get to think about what I wanna do, I thought you knew what you wanted to do? 

He looked at me and smiled in that moment I could've sworn my soul left my body. Everything that I was missing for two weeks came back again, everything came rushing. I smiled back at him.

What?

"What do you mean what?"

What as in, what are you looking at?

"You, you. I missed you alot actually I'm trying to remember your face so if I ever can't see you for a long time, I'll remember it. That's all what are you looking at!"

Leaving again? Where are you going that you need to remember my face, and me looking at you hmph I was only looking at you cause you were staring at me.

He started laughing really hard, why on earth was he laughing at? I didn't say anything that funny. He straightened up.

"You're beautiful and if you saw what I saw then you would stare at yourself all the time" he whispered the last words in my ear and looked down at my lips and then back up at my eyes. I could feel his breathe against my lips and I swore I could hear our heartbeats. I leaned in, at that moment our hands touched on the couch sending goosebumps all over my body.

"SURPRISEEEEEEE!!!!!" I knew that voice, I knew who could've entered this place only Hyomin, we quickly seperated now sitting 5 feet away from each other. The look on his face was nothing but fear and regret, I waited for this moment for so long and she needed to walk in. Hyomin walked into the living room seeing Chunji and I.

"Oh! _____ I didn't know you had company! This is great!" she beamed and looked at Chunji giving him the up and down probably trying to determine just exactly who he is and what was that look on our faces. 

"Well since my little sister hasn't introduced us yet I will I'm Hyomin her big sister and you must be? I'm sorry I didn't catch your name" Chunji got up from the couch and now was standing where Hyomin was standing leaving me speechless on the couch.

" Hi, I'm Lee Chanhee a friend of your sister. I've heard a lot about you it's finally nice to meet you." She looked at him and looked at me giving me a smirk, she liked him. When we were little girls Hyomin and I would always talk about boys to one another even tho we had several years apart we still shared stories. As I got older and started to date Hyomin would talk to them or give them the one up, if she didn't like them she would leave and not even bother to entertain them and if she liked you, well if she liked you she would do what she's doing to Chunji, which is entertaining him.

"Ah Chanhee, Chunji right? I've heard about you too! You are really quite the nice guy and also nice on the eyes. Ya!____! wake up you haven't said one word since I walked in." She walked up to where I was sitting and took my face in her hands.

Sorry, sorry I'm just shocked to see you here all of a sudden, you didn't even text me or call me to tell me you were going to come here. I muttered the last sentence through my teeth. She put her hand on my back and patted me. "Oh sissy, when will you learn your big sister is spontaneous I'm glad that I walked in here tho because I can finally speak to this Chunji if you don't mind me calling you that." She smiled at me and back at Chunji, who was looking at Hyomin with a smile from here to the North Pole. 

"No I don't mind you calling me that, most people call me Chunji usually my family or people that are really close to me call me Chanhee, whatever is comfortable is fine."

"Perfect! How about _____ and I cook and I invite my husband and we all eat together here, kind of like a double date." she nudged me in the ribs and I nudged her right back glaring at her. 

No, no actually Chunji and I were heading out isn't that right Chunji?. I gave him what I thought was a "let's get the hell out of here please" face. And all he did was smile at me, that stupid smile.

"No we can stay here you did say you were a homebody, I'd like to help you guys cook if you don't mind." Hyomin walked towards him dragging me along, "Perfect! You can actually help _____ and I'll find out what we can make and tell Jae my husband what to pick up from the supermarket." she pushed Chunji and I into the kitchen.

"Kimchi Fried Rice, Dak Galbi, Mandooguk so many things we can make!" Hyomin said while scrolling through her phone and sitting on the bench in the counter.

Unni, can't we just make pizza nothing too heavy we can just have pizza and beers.

"Yeah! That sounds good." Chunji spun around and said enthuastically. " I love pizza and I love beer that sounds perfect for a chill day."

"Sissy, you're so smart that sounds good let me call Jae to get the ingredients and we will bake in no time." She made a phone to Jae and turned her attention to Chunji and I. "So you guys what are you too exactly?" Chunji looked at me and I looked at the ceiling hoping that something would give me a smart answer. 

"Friends, we are just really good friends. She's probably one of the closet friends I have, we've become close in a short amount of time." I looked up at him wondering how he knew to answer for me, Hyomin clicked her tongue " Good friends huh? Mmm, Jae and I were good friends. You know Chunji, my little sister she's not really close to many people, in fact she's very guarded so for you to call you guys close friends, that means that she must have told you some secrets about herself and opened up to you and you do the same. Yah, you must be really really something else." She winked at me. I rolled my eyes and buried my face inbetween my hands, why God why me, why today, why now, why her. WHY!

"I guess you can say that, but I'm the same way with people it's good to be that way to not open up and let alot of people in because now a days you never can be too sure of who you let in your life. That's what's smart about her she thinks things through I guess that's why we are close." I heard a smile in his voice, he liked me if I was second guessing myself an hour ago I defintely wasn't now. Maybe this is too soon, maybe we are moving too fast, maybe this could be temporary. 

Hyomin jumped down from her chair "Jae's here! Now the party begins!"