The meeting.

My Bestfriend's Crush

 

‘Beep! Beep! Beep!’

This time I was awoken by my alarm instead of Songjo. I opened my eyes to find Mr. Sun shining it’s morning light into my room. Because my curtains were baby pink. It made my room look more lively than usual. I stretched myself and found myself looking at a picture of the 4 of us. Father, Mother and Songjo. Living with them was so much better as we knew even how hard times may be, we still had each other. That’s why I decided to place a picture of us in my room.  I woke up from my daydream and decided to wash up.

“Good morning noona”

“Good morning Songjo”

“I prepared breakfast”

“Thank you~”

“Do you want me to walk to you school today?”

“Aren’t you meeting Sandeul and Jinyoung?”

“One day with my sister, I’m sure they don’t mind.”

“Hmm.. Okay~ I’ll tell Hyomi I’m walking with you then”

Songjo clapped his hands like a happy seal. It’s been a long time since I spend some quality time with him. We chatted about all the times we had without each other and laughed at our ridiculous jokes.

“Noona?”

“Yes?”

“I’m just wondering if you want to meet the rest of the B1A4 members today?”

“Today? After school?”

“Yea… You can choose not to come too. It’s okay!”

“Is it fine if Hyomi comes too? We want to hear them sing”

“Yea it should be. I’ll ask Jinyoung.”

“Okay” I smiled to him. I wonder how talented are these boys.

I couldn’t understand a single thing that was taught today. All that was running in my mind was how gorgeous could the remaining guys be? How much better than they be? Can they be even more perfect than that I expected?

My last lesson was alone as I took music unlike Songjo who took art. Though we two may be twins and do well in performing arts section, Songjo do not have as much interest in music than in art whereas I did not have much interest in drawing and painting and would pretty much prefer music.

I threw everything into my bag and ran out of class. I remembered clearly Songjo told me and Hyomi to meet them at the gate of school so I picked up everything left on my desk and started running there. I couldn’t wait to see the remaining 3 guys. How would they look like? Do they look as good as Sandeul and Jinyoung? I’m sure they would.

-to be continued-

Author's note: YAYS! someone commented! I was worried it was boring everyone to death cause i feel so long winded and draggy. Thank you for supporting my chapters till now! Do keep supporting! ^^

@layla95heyllo! thank you for supporting my chapters till now! Yes I'll try to update as soon as i can! But my chapters are mostly updated in the night as i have most time at night and would be at home so do keep supporting! Meanwhile, sorry for making you wait till the night! ^^