Love...?

My Bestfriend's Crush

 

Lesson ended faster than I expected it would be. Maybe it was just me. I guess talking to Songjo and listening in class would make lesson end faster. I packed my stuff preparing for lunch while Songjo was standing beside my table patiently waiting for me. I don’t get how does this brother of mine is so patient while I myself can’t even wait for a full 5 minutes. I tried to hurry but failed badly as all my books ended up on the floor. Girls who were crowding Jinyoung and admiring his perfection from far turned and stared at me. Well that was embarrassing. I tried pick up my books but my bag drop. Well done Sungjo. I was practically sitting down on the floor I could feel that Sungjo was trying to squeeze his way through the crowd of girls and helped me up. Then I could feel a presence of someone standing infront of me and when I looked up, I was surprised. It was Jinyoung was standing infront of me when I stood up and guess what. He knelt down and help me pick up my books. That’s right. Jung Jinyoung infront of me. Picking my books for me. And all the other girls were envying me. Jinyoung held my hand and pulled me out of the crowd of girls but SongJo was lagging behind. For once.

I could never understand how felt at that time. My heart was pounding like they were about to explode. I had butterflies in my stomach. I guess, I’m in love. That’s right. In the first time of my life. The only men that I truly loved were my father and brother. He’s the first exception. He was the guy of my dreams and the guy I wish for in my whole life. 

I couldn’t concentrate in all my other lesson. I couldn’t even stop to think of something else. My mind was elsewhere and I knew SongJo knew I something wasn’t right with me.

I was skipping my way out of school and got stopped by someone.

“YAH YAH YAH.”

I turned back and found Songjo behind me. I was too busy feeling in love and didn’t bother about my brother’s existence. I snickered at the sight of his pissed of look and continued skipping off.

“ YAH KWON SUNGJO ”

“ Yes kwon songjo?  “ I couldn’t see how big my grin on my face was but I could tell it was plastered on my face the whole day.

Songjo picked up speed and caught up with me . He grab hold of my wrist so I could stop skipping and tell him what actually happened.

“ Fine I’ll tell you when we further from school “

We walked silently beside each other with him still holding my wrist. I didn’t want to shake it off even though I felt like it’s a bother to me but after a long while I got used to it and ended up holding his hand like when we were younger. After long silent walk, we finally arrived at the park near our house.

“ So now can you tell me what’s going on with you? “

“ Songjo… I think… I’m in love. “

“ YOU’RE IN WHAT?! ”

“ L.O.V.E ”