A confession

My Bestfriend's Crush

Through the time that Sungjo was hospitialised, Gongchan took care of Sungjo. He fed her and occassionally Jinyoung fed her. They swaps shifts throughout the time and never left Sungjo alone. Songjo didn't dare to inform their parents not wanting to startle them during their holiday and business trips so he just kept it a secret. Hyomi was guilty and didn't dare to speak up from then. They occassionally confessed how they thought of Sungjo thinking that she was asleep but Sungjo heard all of them. And one of them was a confession:

"To be honest, I never felt so sad and worried because of a girl being injured. I never felt so much feelings overcoming me. Sungjo... I think i like you."

And that was from Jinyoung. Sungjo never thought Jinyoung thought of her that way. She did admit that she does have a liking for him. And him liking me back just makes her want to scream, get up and just kiss him already. Half of her was controlling herself and the other half was tearing her insides apart. But she could only hold it in and not let him know she heard him. As soon as he left the room to grab her lunch, she started rolling all over her bed. My excitement couldn't hold herself from doing this. So she just went with what her brain told me to do.

Weeks after being hospititalised, Sungjo was send home to continue her route to recovery. She wanted to get off the bed but her legs would collapse due to her weak muscles which are still worn out. Through this time, her feelings started to develope for Jinyoung. She spend all day talking to him and even at time. Time flew pass and soon Sungjo could even attend school.

Sungjo POV

I tried hiding the fact that i heard Jinyoung's confession. But dumb me just couldn't hold in my feelings. Weeks after, Hyomi and I were friends again. She would always help me catch up with my work although she didn't even know what i was learning. Even though she was busy, she would always make time to help me out. From then on, I knew that she was guilty and was trying to fix her mistake.

Jinyoung got closer and often went home together, He would tease me and play with me before leaving. Many thought we were dating and that thought made us shy and embarrased. A week after I finally came back to school, I walked with Jinyoung to the park and talked to him. At first we were just observing people, laughing at our jokes, and having fun. Then the sun started to set. It looked especially nice as the park was just another beach look-a-like.

"Jinyoung, actually..."

"Hmm..?" He turned his gaze and looked at me.

I continue fixing my eyes at the sunset. "I heard your confession the other time."

I could tell that he was stunned and speechless.

"I tried to hide my feelings after knowing how you feel about me."

"You... you mean... you like me?"

I then took up my courage and turn to him. " y...yes... I...like...you."

The next second was too fast for me to react. His warm hands wrapped around my body. I could feel his heart beating out loud. It felt so magical. My hands soon was wrapping around his body. 

-to be continued-

Author's note: Hello! Sorry for not updating lately, rather busy these days cause of camps and homework. >< I recently came up with an inspiration for a new fan fic so do read it and support me! Thanks for reading! ^^