Hope.

My Bestfriend's Crush

 

“YAH SUNGJO!”

“YAH KWON SUNGJO!”

I continued walking even though I knew someone was calling out for me. I was so angry anything else didn’t matter to me any more. Then a warm hand grabbed my wrist. It didn’t better who it was, whether it was Songjo or not. I had to free myself. I just want to go. Go away. Go somewhere far away. Anywhere but here. But I could step out of the gate and be free, I felt a tugged behind me. Someone was grabbing me. But who?

“Yah.. Kwon… Sung…Jo… I didn’t I call you to… stop…” Apparently whoever it was panting heavily. Did I even walked that quickly. I was so pissed off I didn’t even realise that the person holding on me was… Jinyoung. Yes. Jung Jinyoung actually ran out of his company and is now alone with me, holding on to me.

Baro’s POV

“I hope hyung had found Sungjo.” I muttered. But apparently Gongchan heard. Somehow he looked guilty. I pulled Gongchan aside, creating a distraction to Shinwoo. Which turns out he followed along.

“Yah what did you do?”

“I… I didn’t do anything.”

“Channie-yah don’t lie. Tell us what happen.” Shinwoo hyung nudged him

“Really. Nothing happened. I just merely knew that she was from our school. I really don’t know why Sungjo is so upset about this.”

“Probably cause her best friend had abandon her and came back with an unknown guy? Who knew what you did to her. Especially when Hyomi is such a person who fear trouble.” I told Gongchan. Oh gosh what are we going to do now.

“Hyung… I’m sorry… I really didn’t expect any of this to happen. What am I suppose to do now…”He still looked guilty. I never seen chan acting like this.

“Let’s just hope that everything goes well at Jinyoung’s side.” Shinwoo said.

Sungjo’s POV

“Jin…Jinyoung…”

“Yes? Why are you acting like this?” He looked shocked. Apparently I was speechless.

“I… I thought you’re Songjo…” Embarrassed I looked down.

He snickered. “ Well I’m not! Do you want sit down and have a cup of coffee? I know a good coffee place here!”

“I’m not so in a mood to do so…”

“Too bad! You’ll still accompany me!” He said tugging me off. 

-to be continued-

Author's note: Hello! Sorry for not keeping to my promise and updating last night! I was super busy with my school work i totally forgot to update >< To make it up i'll update another chapter later on! Do look forward! So did you guys guess the guy who ran after Sungjo is Jinyoung? kekeke