The twins.

My Bestfriend's Crush

 

“NOONA!”

I heard a familiar voice shouting from behind me. I turned and found Songjo behind me with 2 especially handsome guys.

“ I thought you would be late again.”

“I promise mummy I would be early for school. Morning Hyomi!”

“Yah so you will call hyomi by her name but call me noona?” I said punching Songjo’s arm

“Songjo, care to introduce them?” Hyomi looked stunned. She doesn’t seem to see any other guys in her life except for probably her dad, her driver and songjo.

“Hyomi, Sungjo, this is Sandeul and Jinyoung. Sandeul, Jinyoung, this is Hyomi and Sungjo. I probably told you before I had a twin sister right?”

“Hello,” sandeul spoke. “I’m Sandeul, you can call me deullie if you want!”

“Hello! I’m jinyoung, nice to meet you” Jinyoung said

“Hello. I’m Hyomi, Sungjo and Songjo’s  childhood friend.”Hyomi was especially shy. I knew it. She’s shy whenever she meets new people.

“Nice to meet you guys, You must heard a lot about me from Songjo huh?” I said giving an embarrassed look while shooting Songjo a death glare.

The bell rang and as soon as Hyomi saw her watch, she started panicking.

“Omo, it’s time for class. I’ll see you guys for lunch. Bye.” she whispered into my ear before running off. I wonder if she could run any faster because in a blink of an eye, she was gone.

“Typical Hyomi.” Songjo and I spoke at the same time.

“It’s hard to not believe you both are twins.”  Jinyoung said

“Heh. I guess I’m too tomboyish eh?” I said surprisingly. Oh gosh why did I say that infront of someone so gorgeous.

“Omo! I didn’t mean that! It’s just you look like the girl version of Songjo and Songjo looks like the guy version of you. If you dress like a guy or Songjo dress like a girl, you guys would be unrecognisable.”

“ohhhh. Sorry for being so blunt. I don’t think before I speak.” I looked down embarrassed at the mess I just got myself into.

I fished out my phone and looked at the time. 9.55. 5 more minutes and I’m still far from my class. Oh gosh I’m so dead.

“YAH SONGJO LET’S GO.”

“I was just about to ask you.We’ll leave first! See you later guys!” As soon as Songjo spoke, he took my hand and sprinted off with my lagging behind.

-to be continued-

Authors note: so how do you guys think of my fan fic?? ^^ hope it's not crappy and nonsensical. or too long >< please give comments on how i should improve it!! ><