A new start.

My Bestfriend's Crush

 

“NOONA YAH! NOONA YAH!” Songjo shook me awake.

“NOONA IF YOU’RE LATE FOR SCHOOL DON’T BLAME ME ANYMORE ! I’M LEAVING FOR SCHOOL.”

“5 more minutes juseyo T-T”

“NO MORE MINUTES. IT’S 650 AND IF YOU DON’T WAKE UP YOU’RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL. HYOMI GONNA FLARE UP IF YOU DON’T TURN UP ON TIME.”

“oh my gosh. Thanks songjo. I owe you big time.”

“ oh my god I’m so dead. SONGJO CAN YOU PLEASE HURRY UP.”

“ ERR. Noona you can go first. I’m gonna wait for someone”

“Araso, I’ll meet you in class. Bye for now!” I shouted waving as soon as I started to sprint to school.

‘Luckily I live near school’ I thought

Hello , I’m Sungjo. 16 this year in high school. Sungjo as you know is my younger brother. Born 2 seconds after me. Yeaps he’s my twin. Many say we look alike but that’s not true. My mom always buy us matching outfits like we’re some couple and when we go out we have to dress like a couple before going out. Which makes people doubt whether we are twins or a couple. Today is our first day in high school. I’m both nervous and excited because I can’t wait to see hyomi in school uniform.

“HYOMI! “ I shouted while running and waving towards her. I swear I looked like a total dork infront of the whole school because literally everyone was looking at me. 

Hyomi looks stunning in her uniform. Hyomi looks stunning in everything she wears. She’s like the total opposite of me. Pretty, cute, smart, tall. Whereas I look like a complete dork with specs and below average height. But that was 3 years before Hyomi forced me into putting on contact lenses.Now unless I’m at home, I’m always with contact lenses.

Hyomi was surprised after burying herself in books. Although Hyomi is pretty and all, she also a bookworm. But surprisingly she doesn’t wear spectacles. This is just unfair. Hyomi is not only a bookworm but especially quiet. Unlike me loud and hyper. My parents once thought I had hyperactive disorder. But when I met Hyomi, I became quieter. The one before was an exception.

Hyomi looked up and gave me a slight smile with a small wave trying to balance her book on her other hand. I ran towards her and gave her a slight squeeze.

“You look pretty in the school uniform. I knew you would!” I said right after we released from our hug.

“You too!” She said picking the books she left on the bench when she received my hug.

I hooked her and told her stories after stories of what I and Songjo did when we were out. And went on and on about how people gave us weird stares which were unable to deciept whether they are positive that we’re twins or just that we have couple looks.

Although Hyomi is a quiet friend. She’s the best friend I can ever have. Until…

~to be continued.~

 

Writers note: Hello ^^ This is my first fanfic. Hope you guys enjoy reading it. Please do subscribe and comment and what can be improve! Hope you enjoy reading my fanfics for now! Hope the first chapter isn't that boring >< Do support me! Goodbye!