Shin...Woo?

My Bestfriend's Crush

 

“ Woah… This is so g…grand…” This is the first time I heard Hyomi stuttering. And I could understand why. In front of a school so prestigious who wouldn’t stutter at the sight of it.

“ Now to find those boys … “ Jinyoung said scanning the area.

“ Shinwoo texted me. He told me that he’ll meet us at the usual spot. “ Songjo said.

“ Usual spot huh…” Sandeul grinned.

“ Sandeul you look for Gongchan. I’ll look for baro we’ll meet at the usual place and Songjo you’ll bring the girls there.” Jinyoung ordered.

I could feel why Jinyoung was the leader at that time.

“Okay.” Sandeul and Songjo said at the same time and we walked separate ways.

As we walked further and further away from them, Songjo teased me “ So manly huh?” Then he snickered. Why did I have such a brother.

“What manly?” Apparently Hyomi was the only clueless one here.

Songjo was about to spill my secret but I stopped him in time.

“I’ll tell you another time.”

Songjo stopped at a huge hall a huge piano in the centre. I could see someone sitting on the stairs busy typing on his phone. I’ll take it as it’s Shinwoo because he’s the only one which told Sandeul that he’ll be meet us there.

“ Hyung! “ Songjo ran towards Shinwoo and he immediately looked up.

“ Hello! It’s been long since I last seen you! How are you lately?”

When Hyomi and I walked closer upfront I realise how attractive Shinwoo was. His hair was smoothly comb into a small ponytail. He wore glasses which fitted him perfectly. He was exceptional tall. Even taller than Jinyoung or sandeul. And as usual had books with him. Which student here wouldn’t have books with them here.

“Hyung! Let me introduce them to you. This is my sister Sungjo” Songjo pointed at me and introduced me.

“ Hello! I’m Shinwoo!” Shinwoo introduced himself once more.

“ Hello! I’m Sungjo. I’m Songjo’s twin by the way.” I introduced myself. I didn’t understand why did I even said the last line but what’s said could not be retrieved.

Shinwoo smiled and listened to Songjo’s second introduction on Hyomi. And as usual shy Hyomi was shy again. She wouldn’t let go of my hand and grabbed it even tighter every time Shinwoo spoke. I swear I’ll get bruise marks if before I even get back home.

-to be continued-

Author's note: Hello! Thank you again for supporting my story till this chapter. So far how's my story! Do comment and subscribe! i would be really really thankful and happy! Thank you and do keep supporting my fanfic! 

@AriMin67Hello! Thank you for commenting and supporting my story! Hahas! thank you for your compliment! And yes I'll try to update as soon as possible! ^^

Special thanks:

JeLLY_BeaNS

AriMin67

kpopfreak210

Thank you for subscribing to my story! ^^