You're kidding right?

My Bestfriend's Crush

I couldn't stop. Tears just rolled down like freely. I wiped them off but they kept coming back. My throat were sore from all the crying. I could feel people staring at me but I couldn't blame them. A young lady crying in a cafe was certainly not an image you would see daily. I dropped what i was doing and ran out of the cafe. It wasn't a pleasant scene to be seen in a cafe where everyone are enjoying their cup of coffee or tea.

"Sungjo!"

"Sungjo yah!"

Jinyoung was running after me. I didn't see how he looked like. I didn't want to look at my horrible looking face especially when i know i'm already going to disgrace myself. I ran and ran and ran. To the point i didn't know where i was going. All i knew was I wanted to run away. From everything. Suddenly. My mind went blank. Not only that. So did my eyes. Everything was whirling all around be. I blanked out. I fainted. I knew I fainted. My thoughts were all over the place. I was exhausted.

Jinyoung's POV:

I prayed for her to stop. It hurts for me to see her acting like this, my heart breaks. My heart aches. The urge of hugging her, comforting her and giving her protection was so much I really want to if i managed to catch up with her. I watched her run as thoughts run through my mind. What's going through her mind? Did she miss Hyomi, did she want to be friend with Hyomi again? Did she like me?

"Ayy, Jung Jinyoung what are you thinking" I mumbled to myself smacking myself on my head. Then Sungjo stopped. But her body was swaying left to right before losing it's balance. I rushed over just in time to catch her in my arms. I picked her up and ran to the nearest hospital. Anything else didn't matter right now. All i want was for her. To be happy. And fine.

Baro's POV:

We were along the stage listening to Hyomi as she explained Sungjo's anger towards her. 

"Ahh... If it was me, I would get worried too." I said. It wasn't surprising for someone to be anger over such a fact.

I looked over to Gongchan. He looked guilty as if he could have done something better. I stood up and pulled chan away. I threw in a random excuse that i could think of and dragged Gongchan away. Everyone didn't seem to care or bother thinking about anything right now. So it was the perfect time to talk to Gongchan.

"Hyung ah. I'm not in the mood to go with you."

"Just talk to hyung."

"But.." 

"Why are you feeling so guilty. I have known you for years, Don't lie to hyung alright?" I cut him off.

"I...I don't want them to fight because of me. Hyung you do know i dislike people quarreling with each other. I hate it. I hate it very much."

"I know... But what can you do. You can't-" at that exact moment. My phone rung.

Gongchan POV:

I hate it so much I can't even explain how much i hate it. It's really to see people upset, not talking to each other and i'm probably one of the reason they're fighting. Hyung's phone rang. He picked up. His face turn absolutely pale. He was frightened. It was something easily told especially when i knew him so well.

"Y...Yes... H...hyung." Hyung was stuttering. He rarely sttutters. Not even when he's nervous on stage. He is always filled with confidence.

"Gongchan... We... We have to rush to the hospital now..." He was looking at me in a state of shock. 

If the person hyung was talking to was Jinyoung hyung. It certainly meant that Sungjo is in trouble. I ran off without thinking while locating Jinyoung with my phone.

"Please don't let anything happen to Sungjo." I whispered as I prayed.

-to be continued-

Author's note: Hey guys sorry for not updating recently. I have been busy with my pile of school work lately and hadn't had any new inspiration for this story now. Sorry for making this chapter so dry and boring >< I'll work harder on the next chapter. Meanwhile i've been reading to get inspirations. My apologies for me using baro's point of view so often >< I guess it's because he's my bias hehehe. I'll try to update when I'm free since my exams are just next week so I'm so sorry. >< till next time!