B1A4...?

My Bestfriend's Crush

 

By the time Songjo and I entered the class, it was half filled. The only few seats left was the one surrounded by girls and two loner seats at the back. And of course. Songjo would accompany me to sit on the loner seats. When walking pass a few girls, I could hear some murmuring. It was difficult to make up what the words they were saying were but I could hear the word Jinyoung and Sandeul. How did they manage to know them? They’re only freshmens.

“Good morning class. I’m your respective home room teacher Miss Park. Today we are pleased to have Mr Jung in our class. Mr Jung please step in.”

It. Was. Jin.Young.

I swear I could hear squealing from girls to girls. That explains them talking about Jinyoung when I first stepped into class. And of course the centre seat surrounded by girls. But why was Jinyoung famous. The only person I could ask was of course. My brother.

I nudged Songjo in his elbow and I could tell it hurt a lot from his face but I couldn’t be bothered.

“Yah Songjo. Why is Jinyoung so popular in school? I thought he’s just a freshman?”

“He is. It’s just his group B1A4 have performed in schools here and there and they’re very well known for their music.”

“Then how did you even know him?”

“In elementary school. When I use to practice my piano in the hall. B1A4 were always there to practice their vocals and dances. That’s where I know them”

“Then..” I couldn’t finish my sentence because I was cut by Miss Park

“Yes Miss Kwon? Do you have something to share?”

I shook my head but I could feel all the stares that used to be on Jinyoung, in a split second, on me. When everyone turn back to face the front, I could feel someone still looking at me. I couldn’t be bothered to guess who it is so I turned and saw Jinyoung staring at me. He’s face was so charming. His eyes were sparkling in the sunlight. Or at least classroom light. I could feel myself blush thus I avoided his gaze. I could tell he was embarrassed by the eye contact we just made so he faced the front with the fastest speed he could. Well that was embarrassing.

“Why didn’t you tell me” I hissed at him. I was mad at him for not introducing guys this gorgeous to me.

“You didn’t ask. Moreover you and Hyomi are always together . When do I have a time to talk to you about them?”

Now I’m blaming myself for neglecting my brother and not knowing these guys earlier.

to be continued-

Author's note: so how do you guys think of my fan fic? hope it's still not boring you to death >< Hope you guys continue to support me!