Chapter 8

Don't look back

This day, SNSD held a fansign in one of the shopping mall in Seoul. There were lots of fans queuing up for the autographs. A young lady passed an envelope to Taeyeon when it was her turn to get her autograph. To Taeyeon’s surprise, the young lady told her, “It’s about Baekhyun. You must read this.”

--

It was until late at night when Taeyeon was about to turn in to bed when she remember the envelope that the young fangirl has passed her.

“About Baekhyun?” She mumbled. She walked to where her gifts were placed and started to look through. She found the envelope and she hesitated to open it before her phone rang.

“Yobeoseyo?”

“Noona, have you slept?”

“Nope. About to.”

“You sound so tired today. How’s the fansign in the afternoon?”

“I received a lot of gifts today.” Taeyeon looked at the pile of gifts that were stacked at a corner.

“Noona, I really miss you. I haven’t seen you for a long time. I want to see you.” Taeyeon could imagine Baekhyun doing aegyo in front of her while saying that.

“Then let’s meet this Saturday. Are you free?”

“Saturday? I must be back at the company by 5pm.” Baekhyun replied.

“Alright, let’s meet for lunch then. My dorm?”

“So noona will be cooking again?”

“Yup, I’ll cook.”

“Noona, let me do the cooking on that day.”

Taeyeon asked in her surprise tone. “You will be cooking?”

“Didn’t I pack lunchbox for you last time? I was the one that did it. You don’t like the taste?”

“Nope, I like.  I like the taste more than you.” Taeyeon laugh.

“Noona, how could you?”

“Baekhyun ah, noona need to rest now.”

After she manages to coax Baekhyun to hang up the phone and sleep, she laid down on her bed.

She opens the envelope that she has been holding onto and started reading the letter.

She let her tears dropped when she finished reading the last sentence. Her head hurts.

It was a hand written letter from Baekhyun’s ex girlfriend, Hyerim.

-End of Chapter 8-

A/N: Poster is up! Thanks Chikorquote from Pandora Graphics.

Hope you guys like it (:

This chapter has nothing much. haha xD

I will update again tmr! ^^

Thanks for reading!