Chapter 15

Don't look back

“Oh my gosh, what is this?” Jessica showed the newspaper to her members.

HEADLINE: Nation girlgroup, Girls Generation’s leader, Kim Taeyeon is dating her labelmate, Exo’s Baekhyun.

From an insider info, SNSD’s Taeyeon was seen dating with her junior, Exo’s Baekhyun since months ago.

“Omo omo what is this. Why this news was being revealed to the public out of a sudden, without any warning or rumours spreading around?” Tiffany raised her eyebrow.

“Unnie, look at this!” Yoona passed the newspaper to Taeyeon, who was still busy practicing her singing lines.

The 9 girls were in their dance practice room when the manager came in and passed Jessica the newspaper.

 There is a huge commotion outside SM building right now.

Fangirls were seen shouting and cursing and holding fanboards that protest against the relationship, with some fans wanting an explanation on the sudden dating news from the CEO of SM.

The phone in Mr Kim Young Min (CEO of SM)’s office has kept ringing for hours after the news article were released.

“What is going on? Mr Kim spoke through his personal cell phone with Exo’s manager. “Even if they want to date, why is it being published on the news? Without any warning? Ask your boy to come to the office right now.”

He then phoned SNSD’s manager to ask what is going on.

Just then, a staff came in and greeted Mr Kim.

“Mr Kim, I found out the person that revealed the news to the paparazzi.”

Mr Kim waited for the female staff to continue but the staff was hesitating.

“Go on. What are you waiting for?” He asked.

“I’m not sure if this is appropriate to tell you this.” The staff replied.

“Since you started it, please continue. Before I start getting impatient and lose my temper.” He glared at the female staff.

The female staff swallowed a lump of saliva and continues, calmly.

“It’s Taeyeon’s ex boyfriend. JYJ’s Junsu’s company. They were the ones who contacted the paparazzi. And from my close friend who was working there, she heard that Junsu has met Baekhyun 2 days ago and they even fought.”

Mr Kim let out a sigh and signals the female staff to leave his office. He scrolled through a list of phone numbers and dial to someone.

Few minutes later, another news article was released.

“HEADLINE: SM responded to his artistes dating news – They are NOT dating.”

Seoul - With the sudden dating news of SNSD’s Taeyeon and Exo’s Baekhyun, many fans were seen crowding outside the company with boards that protest against their relationship. Some fans even had an “anti-sm” board as the CEO did not respond to the news asap. It seems like SM has starts taking some action and responded.

This is what the CEO said through a phone call with us in the late morning.

“Hi, this is SM’s CEO, Kim Young Min. I would like to clarify about the news that has cause an outbreak in Seoul this morning with the sudden dating news of our artistes. Both of them are NOT dating. We had found the source of the insider’s info and it was confirmed to be untrue. It came from a rival company and it seems like they are trying to bring our artistes name down. Therefore, we apologize for any misunderstanding caused.”

Meanwhile, in the office, Baekhyun and Taeyeon were sitting side by side in front of Mr Kim’s desk.

“So, is this true?” Mr Kim started.

“Nope, it’s not true.” Baekhyun replied. He lied as he feels that he needs to protect his idol girlfriend.

“Then what about you beating up Junsu and made him retort to this method to ruin your future?” Mr Kim continues.

Taeyeon’s eyes widen and looked up, feeling lost.

“What?” She turned her head and faced Baekhyun. “You met Junsu?!” Baekhyun wanted to  lie but it seems like he cannot lie anymore.

“Sorry Taeyeon, but I just want to protect you. Do you know what things he said about you? He’s so mean, why can’t I beat him up?”

Mr Kim has already confirmed their relationship after seeing the way Baekhyun looks at Taeyeon.

“So now you cannot lie about your relationship to me anymore.”

“Sorry Mr Kim. But I really like Taeyeon noona.” Baekhyun confessed.

“Baekhyun, why did you want to ruin your future because of a girl like me?” Taeyeon was still surprised at the fact that Baekhyun beat her ex boyfriend because of her.

“Because I don’t want anyone to hurt you, noona. I’m sorry for causing all these troubles.” He then turned to Mr Kim. “Mr Kim, you can punish me all you want but please leave Taeyeon alone. She suffers a lot in the past and I don’t wish she suffers because of me. I was the one who likes her at first. I was the one who wanted to date her. I was the one that initiates the relationship. I was the one that lies to you. I was the one…”

“No, stop this, Baekhyun.” Taeyeon placed her finger on Baekhyun’s lips and tears rolled down her cheek.

“Please don’t do this because of me.” She cried.

Mr Kim's heart soften after seeing how this idol couple reacted in front of him.

“Alright. I don’t wish to punish anyone. I had released a statement few minutes ago and this news will stop for a while. Both of you can decide whether you want to continue this relationship or not. I will not force you. For the time being, both of you should stay far from each other on camera so as not to raise any rumours again. Is that clear?”

The couple nodded.

-End of Chapter 15-

A/N: Will probably end this fanfic in few more chapters (:

Do give any suggestion for the endings.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

I will be back again~