Chapter 17

Don't look back

The next day, Taeyeon was left alone lazing around in the house as Tiffany were out having a date with her boyfriend while Hyoyeon has went out partying with her friends. Trashes were seen outside SNSD’s dorm. Dog’s poop, food leftovers, dead cockroaches and lizards were all piled up outside the dorm. Notes were pasted outside the dorm, with handwritings that said “Stay away from my oppa” “B*tch” “Don’t seduce my oppa” and more nasty words were used as well.

Taeyeon knew what was happening outside the dorm, which is why she is not able to step out of her own dorm. She laid on her bed, thinking what she can do on a Saturday afternoon. She took out her laptop and started browsing through the net when she saw photos taken outside of her own dorm that were posted by sasaeng fans. Now she knows how the outside of her dorm looks like right now. Sasaeng fans even posted captions like “This is our artwork.” “Who asked that b*tch to seduce our oppa?” “Serves her right” “I even killed cockroaches just to place it outside her dorm.”

Taeyeon could not continue to read the comments and she pushed her laptop aside. She could not stand the sasaeng fans already. She has tried to tolerate the crazy fangirls. She tried to ignore the comments and humiliation. Yet, she is unable to hide her tears. She finally cried after tolerating for so long, tears pouring down her face and her makeup smeared.

******

“What are you guys doing?” A man’s voice can be heard shouting.

“Oh my god, it’s Baekhyun oppa!”

“What is Baekhyun doing here?”

Fangirls started to crowd around Baekhyun when he arrives at SNSD’s dorm. They started taking photos of Baekhyun with their phones when another man came and snatch their phones away.

“No taking pictures please.” The man looks like one of the SNSD’s managers.

“Why are young girls like you doing things like this? Are you happy to cause other people’s life miserable?" Baekhyun started. "Why are you treating someone that you don’t know well like this? Do you think I don’t dare to call the police? Her manager can also call the police. Hyung, call the police and arrest these girls. They are causing a nuisance not only to SNSD sunbaenims, but also to the neighbours here.”

“Aww, Baekhyun oppa. Don’t arrest us please.” One of the girls said.

Another girl begged, “Don’t call the police. Please.”

The group of girls that were hanging outside the dorm quietly followed the SNSD manager, as he promise them to return their phone if they followed him to the police station.

“Noona.” Baekhyun knocked the door after he cleared the rubbish outside the dorm.

“Noona! Everything is alright now. Open the door please. Noona!” First knock, second knock, third knock.

“Noona! Are you okay?” Baekhyun started panicking when there were no answers from Taeyeon.

He resorts to the last choice he had. He carefully took out a key inside his pocket. Yes, he got the key from SNSD’s manager, whom he had begged to few hours ago before making his way down to SNSD’s dorm.

******

-Few hours ago-

“Manager hyung!” Baekhyun greeted politely when he arrives at the company.

“Oh hi Baekhyun. What brings you here to find me?” SNSD”s manager asked.

“Hyung, you know what happens to the dorm right now isn’t it? Did you send anyone to protect her? I’m worried about Taeyeon noona. I’m scared the fangirls will do even more crazy stuffs.”

“Tiffany told me Taeyeon was still sleeping when she left the dorm this morning. I hope she’s alright too.”

“I need to go to her dorm right now. But you know, it’s dangerous for me to go alone in this current situation.”

“So you mean…”

Baekhyun quickly nodded his head. “Yes, I need your help. And could you pass me the key to their dorm? In case noona ignores me? Please...”

Baekhyun begged the manager while blinking his puppy eyes.

******

Baekhyun inserted the key and unlock the door. Soft whimpering sounds can be heard inside Taeyeon’s room and Baekhyun knew what happened.

He pushed open the door and saw Taeyeon’s body curled up in a ball and crying in a corner of the room.

“Noona!” Baekhyun ran towards her immediately when he saw her.

“Noona, don’t cry. My baby, don’t cry please.” Baekhyun’s heart ache when the girl he loves are crying till her eyes gone red.

“Baekhyun? You’re here.” Taeyeon wiped off her tears and open her arms to hug her boyfriend.

“You’re finally here. I missed you so much. Where have you been when I need you?” Taeyeon hugged her boyfriend tightly and slightly brush the tip of her nose against his chest.

“Sorry for making you cry. Noona, I wanted to rush my way here after seeing all the news articles about the crazy fangirls but I need help from your manager, so I was late. The girls were sent to the police station already. I’ve scolded them off. Don’t worry noona, I will always be protecting you.” Baekhyun brushed her long hair behind her ears and caress her face.

“Noona, your makeup smeared but you still look pretty.” Baekhyun showed his cheeky side again, in order to cheer his noona up.

“Looks like this waterproof eyeliner is not good afterall.” Taeyeon pouted and rubbed her eyes.

Baekhyun then wiped off her smeared makeup with the makeup removal wipes that he saw on the dressing table.

******

While Taeyeon went to have a shower, Baekhyun found some ramen to cook in the kitchen.

“Baekhyun! Could you help me get my clothes? I forgot to bring them with me.” Taeyeon shouted from the toilet.

“Okay.” Baekhyun went into the room and searched for her clothes.

“Where did you place your clothes, noona?” He asked.

“I forgot to take them out. Can you get it from my wardrobe? Any shirt and shorts will do.” Taeyeon shouted.

“Alright.” Baekhyun opened the wardrobe and lots of glamorous clothes greeted him. “Wow, so colourful.”

“Colourful? Nope wait Baekhyun! That wardrobe isn’t mine. It’s Tiffany’s. Mine is the one beside hers.

“Opps sorry.” He quickly close the wardrobe and turn to the one beside it. The first thing that dropped when he opened the door of the wardrobe was a leopard-print bra.

Baekhyun swallowed a lump of saliva and said, “Noona, your wardrobe is so full that your clothes dropped out to the floor.” He for a plain white shirt and denim shorts. “Noona, do you need shirt and shorts only? How about…innerwear?” Baekhyun asked.

“Are you a ert?” Taeyeon was flustered with what Baekhyun asked.

“My surname is Byun.” Baekhyun replied and pick up that leopard-print bra and chose a nice laced for his girlfriend.

“Here’s your clothes, noona.” Baekhyun placed the clothes outside the toilet and went back to the kitchen.

“Thanks, BYUNtae.” Taeyeon shouted, emphasizing on the word “Byun”

-End of Chapter 17-

A/N: This chapter will be continued in the next chapter! ^^

See you all in next chapter then~