Chapter 18

Don't look back

Baekhyun placed a bowl of ramen on the dining table.

“Try this, noona. I added some love into it.” Baekhyun smiled cheekily.

Taeyeon choked on her plain water and gave a “I’m judging you” look.

“ Where did you even learn this from? You’re getting naughtier each day.”

“I can be even naughtier.” Baekhyun leapt forward and wrapped his hands around Taeyeon.

“No no no.” Taeyeon tried to break free from his hug but Baekhyun held her tighter to him.

He then slowly leaned forward and planted a kiss on Taeyeon’s soft lips.

“Noona, I will not let you cry anymore. I will protect you and not let anyone hurt you.” Baekhyun sat down on the chair and let Taeyeon to sit on his lap.

“Promise me that you will never cry, okay?” Baekhyun looked at his girlfriend as he caressed her cheek.

Taeyeon nodded her head. “I will never cry as long as you are here for me.”

Baekhyun reached for a spoon and fed Taeyeon with the ramen soup.

“Is it nice?” He asked his girlfriend as he reached for a spoonful for himself. 

“Not bad. I like this flavor.” Taeyeon smiled as she wrapped her arms around Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“How I wish time can stop here so there’s only both of us in our own world.” She sighed as she looked at Baekhyun eating the ramen deliciously.

“Aish Baekhyun, I thought this ramen is for me.” She snatched his chopsticks away and started to eat the remaining ramen.

“Eat slowly, noona.” He smiled while looking at her eating the noodles. He nicely wrapped his arms around Taeyeon and placed his chin on her shoulders.

“I also wish time would stop here so I can see you eat the noodles that I’ve prepared for you.” Baekhyun closes his eyes and enjoying this peaceful moment that they had right now.

Who knows what will happened tomorrow?

Haters , Haters, Haters. They are everywhere. Not just on the internet, but also those who confronted them in real life.

If only haters can disappear and fans can be more understanding.

They are celebrities, but they are also normal human beings. They have the choice to love someone, and be loved by someone.

And Kim Tae Yeon, is that one and only girl that he will like in his entire life. No matter what haters said about him or her.

Noona, I will protect you till the end.