Chapter 16

Don't look back

It was quiet at the rooftop of SM building. Minority of the fans were still screaming on the ground, while majority of them has left after the denial statements from SM were released. Of course, as fans, they believed that the couple was not dating.

Baekhyun’s hands were nicely wrapped around Taeyeon’s tiny waist from her back and he comfortably rested his head on her right shoulder.

“Sorry, yeobo. I don’t mean to hurt Junsu sunbaenim. The words he used were so mean that I lost control of myself. Sorry for hiding this from you.”

“Promise me, you’re not going to do this again anymore, okay?” Taeyeon spoke.

“I’ll promise you. I will listen to everything you said.” Baekhyun smiled while tighten the back hug.

“Please don’t ever do such silly thing again. I don’t want you to get hurt for protecting me.” Taeyeon leaned in and carefully planted a kiss onto Baekhyun’s lips, before moving it away quickly while looking shyly at her shocked partner who was not prepared for this sudden kiss.

Baekhyun, who quickly recovered from his shock, pulled Taeyeon even closer to him and slowly held her chin up. Taeyeon closed her eyes when she felt Baekhyun’s lips against her. She felt his lips moving and asking for an entrance, before he slid his tongue in and touched hers. His kiss was sweet and passionate. Taeyeon wishes the younger boy that is kissing her right now will be free from all the pain that she has given him. She wishes that everything will be alright. Although there were times that Taeyeon feels like ending this relationship, she knew it’s impossible. Because she knows… she has fallen deeply in love with this guy.

----

Back in Exo’s dorm, the members were all discussing about the news articles.

Sehun were reading the comments on nate aloud for the other members.

“[+1200,-500] Don’t touch my oppa. You old ahjumma.”

“[+1000, -350] Go away, Oppa is mine.”

“[+901, -50] Do fangirls really think that their oppa can reach our goddess Taeyeon’s standard?”

“[+678, -450] Who are you to seduce my oppa?”

“[+500, -300] Taeyeon messed with the wrong fandom.”

“[+450, -100] Am I the only one that thinks they are perfect for each other? Beautiful main vocalists from their respective groups.”

“[+300, -98] Geurae Wolf naega Wolf.. awouuuu Ah saranghaeyo Nan neukdaego neon minyeo”

Suho shook his head. “The comments are harsh. I hope Taeyeon noona is alright.”

Kai tucked a pillow under his head on the couch and sigh.

“Let’s just hope nothing bad happens to Taeyeon noona. It’s always the female that gets the bashing.” Chanyeol spoke.

Just then, the members heard someone outside the door and the lock is opened.

“Baekhyun is back!!”  Chanyeol shouted and everyone stared at each other. They kept all the newspapers under the couch and Suho gather everyone to do their usual warm-up.

Kai signals Sehun to switch off the computer before joining them in the warm-up.

“I’m back.” Baekhyun greeted the members but he realizes the atmosphere was weird. s were doing their usual warm-up but it seems like their faces were full of worries. He knew what happened.

“Guys, everything is alright now.” Baekhyun assured s.

Suho walked to him and patted his shoulder. “Are you really okay?”

Baekhyun nodded.

“Yup. I’m really alright. Noona is fine too. We decided to continue our relationship no matter what happens. We truly love each other so nothing can break us apart. Not even netizens.”

“You saw the comments?” Sehun asked.

Baekhyun smiled.

Kai started clapping his hands, and soon it was followed by the other members.

“This is what true love is, I guess.” Kai said. “Stay strong, hyung. You and Taeyeon noona are perfect for each other.”

The members were supportive of the couple, and Baekhyun was glad to have good brothers like them that he can count on.

-End of chapter 16-

A/N: Story is going to end soon ^^

Sad or happy ending? 

Anyway, Thanks for reading (: