2 + 1 = 2 + 1 p. 2

Comedy of errors: stories crack and angst variety)

“Damn that Jung Daehyun,” snarled Yongguk.  “I am not repressed or girly!”

“Hyung, you are,” muttered Himchan.

“What the ?” snarled Yongguk, “why are you siding with that…that thing!”

“It’s so obvious you’re gay,” muttered Himchan.  “It’s in the way you move when no one’s watching, the way you always meticulously cut and moisturize your nails…the way you sometimes stare at you reflection in the mirror a little too long to be necessary…”

“What the hell?!  You do all that and more!” snapped Yongguk.

“Heh…no,” said HImchan, “I don’t give a rat’s how I look, as long as I’ve got clean clothes and a good hairstyle.  But the goddamn agency told me I got to take care of my skin…and all that other …I want to ing burn most of the they make me put on or give it to the underprivileged.  You want some?”

“Hell no!” snapped Yongguk.  Then his eyes lit up and he smiled demonically, hissing,   “Yessssssssssssss.  I get you now Jung Daehyun.”

“Um, hyung…you’re getting really scary,” muttered Junhong, edging away.

“So what?  Himchannie-ah, how’s this?”  Yongguk pouted, plump bottom lip jutting out.

Immediately, Himchan’s nose began to bleed.

“Oh !” growled Himchan.  “The coordi-noona’s gonna skin me alive for wrecking this shirt, and it’s all your fault, Bang Yongguk.”

“Daehyun-hyung calls Yonggukkie-hyung Yongguk.  Nya~”

“I don’t want to anything about him, look at him or speak to him,” growled Yongguk.  “Oh my god, it worked!  It made Himchannie’s nose bleed.  Yes!”

He jumped up and down a little.

“Hyung?” whispered Junhong, “you wanna know something?

“What?” asked Yongguk.

“You are so gay…” whispered Junhong running away easily with his long legs.

“I’m gonna kill you!” yelled Yongguk.

///BANGJAE///DAEJAE///