2 + 1 = 2 + 1 (who will pabo!Youngjae choose – the best friend or the pretty person) p. 1

Comedy of errors: stories crack and angst variety)

“So pretty…”

He was so busy staring, eyes wide with awe and he was drooling.

“Jae Jae, wha‘chu starin’ at?  Is it me?” asked Daehyun, voice lilting and batting his eyelashes teasingly.  Then he continued flatly, “You’re drooling.”

“Huh?” he murmured, staring at his friend since their meeting in the hall, the first day they started their holy KPOP STAR training.

“You’re doing it again,” said Daehyun, flatly.

“Hwa????” murmured Youngjae, he tried to sit to attention (not stand, that would be SUPER awkward in the cafeteria with everyone there).  Instead, when his arm slipped and he flipped his gamjatang chigae all over himself.  How embarrassing!

“Dude…” said Daehyun, “what the is wrong with you?  You’re usually not this clumsy!”

“There’s a really pretty…person,” he muttered.  “He’s so pretty!  I can’t…I can’t focus…or anything!  You’ve got to help me hyung!”

“Okay?” muttered Daehyun, “I pity whoever it is you’re crushing on.  Haha, crushing on…teehee”

“You’re weird…”

Nose bleed.

“Ah…’scuse me…” . . . (not like that you erts!)  Jesus Christ!  He comes to our table and my clothes are ruined?!  FML!

“Hey…um, what’s wrong with that kid?”

“Hehe…How would I know?” Daehyun shrugged, trying to keep his bitterness inside, while shrugging at the same time.  He only managed to look constipated.  Whoops…

“O-okay?  He’s your friend right?  It’s kind of creepy…that he was staring at my partner, Junhongie…the kid’s only 16.”

“There’s not much an age difference,” said Daehyun, laughing awkwardly.

Clearly the Bang Yongguk was either blind or completely naïve to Youngjae’s crush on him.  That was too rich!  Like what the hell?  Shouldn’t “manly” equate to “experienced”, but then Daehyun narrowed his eyes and examined the Bang Yongguk from head to toe.  Nah.  He was ing repressed.

Geez.  Youngjae why would you go for the difficult ones?  But then again, the difficult ones were usually the ones who turn red, stutters around seme and they’re also screamers in bed.  Damn.

How the hell was he supposed to keep up with that?  He was comfortable and he already liked Youngjae.  The idiot!  How the hell did he not notice?!  Well, you Yongguk!  You’re not getting anywhere near my man!

Daehyun glanced at Yongguk’s and whistled.  That had a great , and turned to look at his lips…ugh!  Why the hell was Yongguk so perfect?!  Damn you to  hell!!!

“Y-you…h-homo?”

Daehyun raised a brow, “and if I was, you’re definitely not my type.  Ugh.  You’re such a girl.”

 “Freak.”

“Whatever, Yongguk,” hissed Daehyun.  “No one!  No one!  Insults the Jung Daehyun, you got me?  And by the way, I’m a lot prettier than you, so stay away from my JaeJae, got it?”

“He’s the one staring at me!” cried Yongguk.  “I didn’t do anything.”

“You exist,” snapped Daehyun.  “So don’t give me that crap.  My name is Jung Daehyun, so don’t wear it out.”  He snapped his fingers and waved the Bang Yongguk off like the Queen he was.

“Burn,” muttered Junhong.  “Nice one hyung...now he’s definitely going come get you.”

“Huh?”  muttered Daehyun, “let’s see him try, he’s so ing repressed.  He won’t be able to get in between me and my Jae Jae.”

Junhong winced.  “Do you know who’s going to take the brunt of his anger?  Me!   Hyung, why?  How could you do this to me?”

“Does he know you’re gay?” asked Daehyun.

Junhong shook his head.

“No?” said Daehyun, “then it won’t be that bad…otherwise, he’d be asking a fifteen year old boy how to seduce someone…don’tcha think that would be worse? Nya~”