Secret: Love or Secret: Baby (whichever title you prefer...)

Comedy of errors: stories crack and angst variety)

“T-thank y-you f-for b-being s-so k-kind t-to m-me,” said Yongguk, biting her bottom lip and blushing.

“I don’t like it when girls cry.  That’s all,” muttered Youngjae turning away from Yongguk.

That’s the number one default answer pabo!Youngjae has for girls who thank him.  His umma taught it to him.

“Oh…” Yongguk dabbed at her eyes with her fingers.

“Youngjae-hyung you made Yonggukkie-noona cry…” whispered Junhong.

“Aish!” muttered Youngjae.  “Look, I didn’t mean to be insensitive.  It’s just…it’s difficult.  I’m sorry.  I just…”

“Youngjae-hyung can’t speak to girls!” crowed Junhong.

Our pabo!Youngjae’s the kind of teenage boy who gets cold to the girl he likes.  Why?  He doesn’t know what to say to her.  (How pathetic!  But maybe you’re the kind of girl that finds those kinds of boys cute…at least Junhongie is there to buffer his awkwardness!)

 “Y-yeah…” muttered Youngjae, glancing away, turning red.

This is the moment Youngjae wished for the ground to swallow him up.  (Really Youngjae.  Really?  Are you that much of a cowardly idiot?  Say something damn it!  Fix this!)

“J-junhong…I-I t-thought y-you h-hated me!” whispered Yongguk.

“I was just surprised noona.  Besides, noona nomu yeppo,” said Junhong, smiling sweetly and kissed Yongguk on the cheek.

Yongguk hugged the band baby.

“Ne?  Does that mean you’re band umma, now?”

“You cheeky brat!!!”

Yongguk bopped Junhong on the head.

“But if Yonggukkie is band umma, does that make Youngjae-hyung band appa?” stage whispered Junhong, nudging Youngjae.

Baby!Junhongie the master of diffusing the situation, congratulations and the master of reading between the lines.  How else would baby!Junhongie realize Yonggukkie-noona and Youngjae-hyung like each other and are being stupid about it?