Magic School

Comedy of errors: stories crack and angst variety)

Incubi grow very slowly because they’re youthful cuteness is a source of their power.

“Master!”

Glomp.

“Gukkie…Stop jumping on me every time you see me.  Ack!  It hurts.”

“Master doesn’t like Gukkie.”

“You’re just super annoying.”

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  Master doesn’t like Gukkie!” Yongguk, such an incubus burst into tears.

As for how Yongguk and Youngjae (that’s Yongguk’s master’s name) met…well it was something like this:

“This is the even everyone has been waiting for!  the entire school will watch as 1st year upper classmen will summon familiars.  Begin.”

(1st year upper classmen is grade 11 in N. American terms.  Just making this up as I go…)

“Circle. Activate!”

Smoke grew and spread to the sound of energy crackling.  The smoke cleared.

Youngjae stared bug-eyed at a very cute and very short humanoid creature.

(If you’ve ever read Toritsu Mahou Gakuen, you’ll know sort of what’s going to happen.   No!  don’t leave my fic!   I’m not asking you to read it!)

“What the hell?  What’s this cute thing?!”

The creature sniffled.

“Hey.  Hey.  Don’t cry…um this is a mistake right?”  Tentative pat on the head.

The creature shook his (this is a boy right?)head, sniffling even more.  “Master, doesn’t want Gukkie…”

Gukkie rubbed at his eyes, trying to stop the never ending flow of tears, sniffle.

“So what can you do?”

“Anou,” Gukkie bit his bottom lip, eyes shifting to the ground, “Love spells (Lv. 2).  Love potions (Lv.1).  Bliss charm (Lv.1).”

““What the ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You’re an incubus?!!  That’s white magic!!!  I’m a black magic user...And why are you such a low level familiar?!!!!!”

“I don’t want to use magic to make people like me!!!!  Especially not Master!”

“Oh…okay…right…sorry…”

“But I want to be stronger to make Master happy!”

“Sure…uh…whatever you want…”

“Really, Master?”

Gukkie had stars in his eyes, as he stared up at Youngjae.