2 + 1 = 2 + 1 p. 6

Comedy of errors: stories crack and angst variety)

They were going to move into the same dorm.  The countdown to doom has started!

my life!  Pabo!Youngjae  the worst has yet to begin (insert evil laughter).  Wait until manager-hyung begins assigning rooms (oh look that’s what he’s doing now!).

“Junhong.  Jongup.  You’re in a room.  Pick one.  They’re all the same.”

Junhong and Jongup scrambled for the room closest to the front door (easiest route to escape! Definitely a good choice!).

“Himchan.  Youngjae.”

“Oh god.  Here we go,” muttered Himchan, rolling his eyes.

Youngjae slammed his head against the wall.

“I don’t want to room with that!”

“Manager-hyung, you can’t do this.  That’s unfair!  We should pick numbers out of a hat.  The people who have the same numbers should room together.”

“You two need to learn to work together.  Think of this as training.  It’ll be a good experience.  Oh and if you don’t learn to get a long soon, we’ll delay your debut.  Who knows, maybe you won’t ever.”

“Himchannie!  Let’s switch!  You like Daehyunnie right?”

“Don’t call me that Yongguk!  Wait.  What?  Himchannie-hyung likes me?  Why didn’t anyone tell me?  You know what?  You can keep pabo!Youngjae.  Himchannie-hyung.”

Daehyun bat his eyelashes at Himchan.

“You’re all crazy,” muttered Youngjae, slamming his head against the wall again.  “Manager-hyung please just let me room by myself.  Manager-hyung?  Manager-hyung?  Manager-hyung!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

(Guess he must have run away and taken Junhong and Jongup with him…)

2(2 + 1) = 2 + 2 + 2

in other words, THE END of 2 + 1 = 2 + 1