2 + 1 = 2 + 1 p. 4

Comedy of errors: stories crack and angst variety)

Youngjae sighed.  Whenever Daehyun-hyung saw Yongguk-hyung, he was dragged away.  It only made him want to see Yongguk-hyung more.  So he did exactly that when he was alone (as in without Daehyun-hyung hovering).  Hell, the kid tried his best to talk to and spend time with him.  And that’s exactly how Yongguk and Daehyun got to a stalemate.

One month later, Daehyung grabbed Youngjae and dragged him towards one of the meeting rooms.

“Hi, Youngjae-ah come sit with me,” said Yongguk, voice lilting, while waving excitedly.

“No way!”  Daehyun’s nails dug into Youngjae’s forearm.

“Hyung…hyung…that hurts!”

“Good.  You’re sitting with me.”  Glare.

Everyone (HImchan, Jongup and Junhong looked up from whatever they were doing and) stared at them.  Their faces seemed to ask, are you serious?  Or ooh, epic reality TV in the making.

“God please kill me now,” muttered Youngjae, slouching.

“Sit with me and Jongup.”

“Thanks.”

Youngjae slipped between Junhong and Jongup.

The only seat  left was between their HImchan and Yongguk.  Daehyun stood there, unmoving.  Like hell was he gonna sit next to Yongguk.  They glared at each other.

“So troublesome,” muttered Himchan, removing his feet (covered in high-tops.  Thank god he was wearing shoes!)  from the table.  “Daehyun can take my seat.  You’re not kill each other while I’m here.”

Himchan slipped into the seat beside Yongguk and Daehyun sat down where Himchan had been before.

Youngjae twitched, feeling laser beams aimed at him.  He sank low in his seat, an inch lower, then another, and another…

“Sit properly and pay attention!”

“Yes manager-hyung!”

“From now on, you’re going to be BAP for Best Absolute Perfect.  Yongguk-ssi you’re going to be leader.  Any objections?”

“Hell yes!” Daehyun slammed a hand on the desk.  “He’s a ing and best friend stealer!  I won’t listen to him ever.”

Pout.  Yongguk widened his eyes innocently and whimpered, “I didn’t do anything!”

“You’re seducing my Youngjae!”

“Hyung…”

Twin glares focused on Youngjae and they shouted (oh looky, now they’re united), “Shut up!”

Wince.  “I’ll just go die now…”

“Please do.”

“Kim HImchan…” growled Daehyun.

(what the hell happened to their new manager-hyung?  he decided he couldn’t handle them and left the room…to do some business…whatever that was)

“Uwaaaaaaaaaaaah!  What’s going to happen to me if my JaeJae dies?” wailed Yongguk.  Glomp.  (How he bypassed the table in two seconds we’ll never know.)

“Ack!  I’m not yours Yongguk-hyung…please get off.  I can’t breathe!”

Pout.

“Urgh…can’t breathe!”

“Get off him.  Oi!  I’m talking to you, Yongguk!”  If anything, Yongguk just clung on tighter (just so you know, Youngjae was turning blue in the face).

Kick.

“Ow!  Daehyun-hyung, did you just kick me?”  Pain made our hopeless pabo!Youngjae grow the strength to toss Yongguk off of him.

And rage helped Yongguk land upright.  Lunge.

“Urgh…ack!  huff…damn…huff…you… Yongguk!”

“You kicked my JaeJae!”

“He’s not yours!”

Perfect.  Youngjae crawled away softly and hid under the table.

Ankle.  Hand.  Oh !  He was so screwed (in other words, he was pulled upright and apart by two angry ‘wifey-wannabes’).

“Ow.  Ow.  Ow!  You’re going to break my arms.  I didn’t do anything wrong.  Please don’t hurt me!”

Rip!

“My shirt…My shirt!  ing damn it (cow duck chicken ß swear words in Cantonese, this crazy author thought it’d be funny)!”

“I’m sorry…” whispered Daehyun.

“Sorry JaeJae!” cried Yongguk.  Glomp.

“Hn.  Whatever.  Just…let’s get this meeting over with,” muttered Youngjae, shoving Yongguk off of him.

“Youngjae…”

“Don’t touch me!” snapped Youngjae.  Smack.  Hand. 

“Ouch!  JaeJae…”Pout. “But…”

“No,” growled Youngjae.

“Here,” said Himchan, shrugging off his varsity jacket and shoving it into Youngjae’s arms, “don’t sweat in it.”

“Thanks Himchan-hyung.”

Shrug.  “Thought you had nothing to hide.”

Flush.  “Himchan-hyung, what the hell does that mean?”

“You have a baby face so I assumed…”

“Heh.  Whatever,” muttered Youngjae, slipping his arms into HImchan’s varsity jacket.  The slight definition of forming abs was covered (for now).

Pout.

Glare.

Whimper.  “So mean…”

You ripped my shirt and I’m mean?  Tell me you’re kidding,” sneered Youngjae.

“Boys!”

“Sorry manager-hyung!”

(it’s magic.  Manager-hyung = Superman?  or alien of some other sort?)