2 + 1 = 2 + 1 p. 3

Comedy of errors: stories crack and angst variety)

Giggle.  “You’re staring, again.”  The person’s voice lilted playfully.

“UWAH!!!”  Youngjae jumped a mile and nearly toppled out of his chair.  “No I wasn’t!”

Yongguk was suddenly perched on the chair across from him.

“You’re cute.”

“uh…okay?” muttered Youngjae.  His entire face turned red.

Slam!  “ Yongguk! Get out of my seat right now!”

“D-Daehyun-hyung…”

“Have some respect for your hyung!” shouted Yongguk, standing up and towering over Daehyun.

The younger (and shorter) refused to back down, glaring up at the older man.  they glared at each other for an eternity, and the younger spat, “Yongguk-hyung.  Get. The.  Hell. Out. Of. MY. Seat!”

“Sunbae,” snapped Yongguk, crossing his arms, and tapping a finger against his bicep, “because that’s what I am, isn’t that right Youngjae-ah?”

Youngjae looked from Yongguk to Daehyun, then back again.  He gulped, and sank low into his seat.

“You’re kidding me,” mutter Daehyun sarcastically.

“No.  Or don’t talk to me, don’t show up in front of me and don’t look at me,” snapped Yongguk.

“How dare you?!” screamed Daehyun.  “How dare you tell me what to do?!  You have no right to be here!  Stealing my best friend!”

“Daehyun-hyung…please relax…”

“Relax?!  You’re telling me to relax when that…that thing…Jang imposter is here?!”

“Hyung!  what the hell are you talking about?”

“That thing!  That thing is a man-eater!  You should be careful, JaeJae-ah.”

Pout.  “Youngjae-ah, I can call you that, nya~?  I didn’t do anything, right?”  Yongguk widened his eyes innocently,  “He’s being mean to me for no reason.”

“Uh…um…He pulled out his phone.  “!  I’m late!  Got to meet Jongup! …see you…bye.”

Glare of doom between Daehyun and Yongguk – this is all your fault!

“I definitely won’t lose to you!” cried Daehyun, dramatically pointing at Yongguk.

“Likewise,” growled Yongguk.

“You’re going down!” snapped Daehyun.

“Like hell I am!” snarled Yongguk, lunging at Daehyun.

“Oi, break it up!”

Both of them froze.

Yongguk teetered and fell against Daehyun toppling them to the floor.  Their lips touched.

Burned by unimaginable horrors, Yongguk sprang away with the terror of a mouse about to be eaten by a cat.

“Ew! Ew! Ew!  HImchannie!  That thing…k-kissed me!”

HImchan slapped a hand to his forehead.  It was turning out to be a bad thing that Yongguk-hyung finally acknowledged that he was gay, who’d thought? (I totally did. Nya~  this author is a little craycray…teehee and yes I love you, GD cuz you’re one of a kind XD)

 “I’ll get you one day, Yongguk,” hissed Daehyun, glaring.  He stalked over to the table and grabbed his uneaten lunch.  He upturned his nose and stalked away.

“You wish!” snarled Yongguk.

“Oh god,” groaned Himchan, “ my life.”