Gravitation: Play. Stop. Repeat. (Or in which Yonggukkie is laughed at by his friends and meets his cousin)

Comedy of errors: stories crack and angst variety)

Laughter.

“Shut up!!!!”

“Yonggukkie-hyung, that’s hilarious!” Junhong wiped a tear away from his eyes, and collapsed into another giggle fit.

“It’s not funny!”  cried Yongguk.  “You’re so mean!  Everyone of you.”  Pout.  Collapsing face first into his arms.

“It is, at least a little,” muttered Himchan, ruffling Yongguk’s hair.

“Hey.  It’s okay, Gukkie.”

“Kyungie-hyung!”

“Hey kiddo.”  Hug.  “Want to tell me what’s wrong?”

“I’m not a kid!!!!”

“So this is the kid you used to babysit?” Smirk.  “He hasn’t changed at all, he’s still a baby.”

“He’s not just the kid I used to babysit, Zun.  He’s my cousin…”

“You’re a horrible person!  Kyungie’s boyfriend!  You’re a meanie!  A meanie!  Worse than that Yoo person!”

Yongguk jumped up and pointed straight into Wu Zun’s face.  The older man grabbed his hand and pushed it down.

“Kid, you’ll poke someone, if you’re not careful.”

Yongguk stuck his tongue out.  Han Kyung sighed.  When would Yongguk grow up?

“You make us worried, Yongguk-ah,” said Kyung.  “You still act like a child.”

“I can be mature Kyungie-hyung.  I just don’t wanna.”

“Why?”

“Because umma tells me I’m cute!”

Zun snorted with laughter.  “Cute?!  A high school senior who acts like a kawaii shojou character is cute?!  Your umma must be one of those…”

“You’re horrible!  Horrible!  Kyungie-hyung break up with him.”

“You know this is part I’d ruffle your hair and tell you that I wouldn’t break up with Zun when you were still shorter than me.”

“Hyungie!!!!!  Break up with that horrible person!”

Kyung laughed softly.

“Sweetie, he’s been my boyfriend for 10 years now.  We’re getting married soon…”

“Married?!  I don’t want to marry that Yoo person!  And you can’t marry evil!Zun either!  You promised!”

“Promised?  W-what…did I promise?”

“You said ‘I’m not going to marry anyone Yonggukkie isn’t going to marry.’  You also said that we were gonna have a double!  So you can’t marry evil!Zun!”

Kyung scratched his head.  “I don’t remember saying that!”

“You promised!  You promised!” screeched Yongguk.

“Okay.  Okay…Sh.  Yonggukkie, we’re in public place, please keep your voice down.”

(Yonggukkie probably has either A) dere syndrome B) brat syndrome or C) princess syndrome, maybe even a combination of all three!).

Pout.  “Meanies!”

“So, are you going to tell me what happened?”

“Umma said that Yoo person is my destiny!”  Pout with fat crocodile tears.

“So who is this Yoo person?”

“Oi!  Bang Yongguk!  You’re late.”

“Kyungie-hyung. That’s him!  That’s the evil Yoo person!”  Pointed with the finger of doom.  “Where’s umma and appa?”

“They’re out on a date.”  Grimace.  “Eiri-songsaengnim told me to pick you up.”

“You’re legal?”

“Yes.  I’m eighteen.  That Bang Yongguk though, how many times have you failed your twelfth year?”

“Shut up!  Shut up!  Shut up!  You meanie…”

“How am I anything like him?”

“Just be quiet, Zun-ah.”

“But baby…”

“No.”

“Oh come on.”

“No.”

“Kyungie-hyung.  You’re not gonna marry him now.”

“Not now…maybe in a year or two…”

“NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  You can’t marry him!  You promised!”

“Yonggukkie, we’re not kids anymore.”

“You remember!  You remember!”  Yongguk jumped up and down, excitedly.

“Maybe…” Wince.

“Kyungie-hyung.  Don’t lie to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! whined Yongguk, cling onto Kyung and shaking his cousin the way a monkey shakes a branch for bananas.

“Okay.   Geez I do.  Just don’t shake me so hard,” cried Kyung, throwing his arms up in surrender.

“You can’t marry him!”

“They’ll just elope.  End of story.  Yongguk-hyung, we’re going home,” Youngjae wrinkled his nose in disgust.