Gravitation: Play. Stop. Repeat. (Or in which BYG brings his “boyfriend” home)

Comedy of errors: stories crack and angst variety)

“Umma!  I’m home!” called Yongguk as he opened the door.

“Hey baby!”

Hugs.

“Umma, I brought my boyfriend, Himchannie!”

Shuichi looks Himchan up and down.  He raises his eyebrow.

“That has been your best friend since kindergarten.  He is not your boyfriend.”

“Umma!  I’m serious!”

“Yuki-san.  Yonggukkie’s umma, I cross my heart hope to die, I did ask Yonggukkie-hyung out.”

“I said yes!  Umma!” cried Yongguk.

“You said it because you don’t Youngjae-gun.”

“No way!  I’m serious about Himchannie!  He said he’d teach me about love.  It’s a good thing,” exclaimed Yongguk, clapping his hands together excitedly.

A door down the hall slammed open.

“What the hell you’re so loud for?  Some of us are actually working!” snarled Youngjae.

“You’ll get used to it son in law.”

“What the hell?!!!!  I am not and never will be your son in law,” growled Youngjae, glaring at everyone in the room.  (We don’t know who he glared at more, Yongguk or Himchan?  Was that the beginning of self-doubt and a crush or just that the two of them made him want to gouge out his eyes because they were so pathetic).

///BANGJAE///BANGHIM///

for petachi321