KyuMin

By Tomorrow

{Sitting in the shop at the end of the road…}

 

Kyuhyun was gone. Even with all the prayers and hopes for his well-being, he never pulled through the operation after the accident. He had died alone…in an operating room.

And now, Sungmin would never get to say that he loved him.

 

Sungmin was madly in love with the maknae, but Kyuhyun never knew…well, Sungmin suspected that he had known but he would never know for sure. He stepped into his usual coffee shop and sighed. He had taken Kyuhyun here at one point after their debut. He got a coffee and sat next to a window.

 

Super Junior would never be the same.

Sungmin would never be the same.

He had lost the one he loved.

 

Sungmin’s eyes slid closed and he thought about all the things that he had done with Kyuhyun. Their antics at concerts and interviews made him smile. Kyuhyun’s kind smile towards him and his annoying possessiveness made him laugh.

 

Kyuhyun did always say that Sungmin-hyung was his. Sungmin sighed. He was getting depressed from thinking about Kyuhyun. He didn’t know how he managed to last so long without doing anything destructive.

 

After all, it’s been 6 months. Super Junior could not tour anymore because all the members were suffering the loss of the maknae but the death hit Sungmin the hardest. He finished his coffee and left the coffee shop, going to his car. He was going to head back, because if he stayed at the coffee shop, he would get even more depressed than he already was.

 

As he kept thinking about Kyuhyun, Sungmin felt tears run down his cheek. He was going pretty slow and through his teary eyes, he didn’t notice that the light was red.

 

A car rammed into his side and he spun out of control. Sungmin finally realized what had happened. He was going to die the same way that Kyuhyun did.

 

He’d be able to join his love.

 

Sungmin’s eyes slid closed as the car stopped against a cement block and the other car had rammed him again, molding the car into the cement block.

 

A single sentence escaped his lips as a last breath.

 

“Saranghae, Kyuhyun.”

 

He admitted his feelings at long last. Sadly, no one could hear them and no one would ever know.

 

{…I ordered a cup of missing (you)…}