Kibum

By Tomorrow

IMPLIED AHEAD!

 

{When it’s tomorrow….}

It was Kibum’s 24th birthday and his friends were dragging him to a strip club. He adamantly refused but they still dragged him there. So, he was forced to go, despite the better part of his brain telling him not to listen. It was his birthday and he didn’t want to spend it all alone at home.

Besides, there could be some decent girls there, but he doubted it.

 

{name} had been working at the strip club as an exotic dancer who was usually hired for private parties for a few years now. She refused to get any emotional attachments to any of her customers because then, she would have to quit her job and she liked it way too much to let it all go for one guy.

“{Name}, there’s a private birthday party in room 2 and I already sent three girls there. You’re the fourth. Make sure you entertain the birthday boy well. He’s a singer and an actor.” Her boss said, walking past her.

{Name} nodded and headed to the room.

 

Kibum wasn’t really into it, until he saw {name} walk in. She was stunning, with long {hair color} hair that descended a bit above the middle of her back, and soul-searching {eye color} irises. “So, who’s the birthday boy?” she asked, a seductive tone in her voice.

 

Kibum shyly raised his hand and {Name} straddled his lap. “You’re cute.” She said, grinning cheekily. {Name} could fake falling in love, and with this guy, it would be easier than taking candy from a baby, because he seemed already os enamoured by her looks.

 

The evening passed by fast and soon enough, Kibum was asking her if she could come home with him. His friends had already left and he wanted the girl on his lap in his bed.

{Name} played with his hair and smirked. “Sure. But it will cost you extra.” She said, her voice taking on a professional tone.

He nodded. “I know.” He said.

 

His apartment door slammed open and closed.

Tongues flying in each other’s mouths, their bodies tangled together.

Clothes getting ripped off each other’s body.

“{Name}~, don’t tease”

“I will tease~ Oh, don’t tell me you’re already tired, darling~”

 

Moans escaped the room as their bodies tangled more and became one. Messy kisses exchanged, saliva connecting the couple together. Then, like fireworks, everything exploded.

“{Name}!”

“Mmmm~!”

 

He pulled out and collapsed next to her, pulling her into his arms. “I love you.” He said, his voice sleepy and soft.

She stayed quiet and the young man fell asleep.

 

As soon as {Name} knew that he was asleep, she got up, got dressed, took her money and looked back at him, sleeping peacefully.

“I don’t do relationships or love.” She muttered, leaving him a note that said exactly that. This was a one-night stand. That’s all it was.

She had no feelings for him.

{….We agree not to meet again…}