Zhou Mi Part 1

By Tomorrow

{When it’s tomorrow…}

Zhou Mi had to move on from his romance with {Name}. He was going to be part of a boy band and she didn’t need the hassle of being his girlfriend. As he walked to her house, he planned what he was going to say in his head. He had to break up with her gently, because if he did it too harshly, she could end up stalking him, and he didn’t want that.

 

He knocked on the door, and waited for a brief second. It gave him time to think how he was going to do it.

The door swing open and Zhou Mi looked up, meeting the {eye-color} irises of his girlfriend.

 

“I’m sorry. Did I wake you?” he asked, feeling a bit sheepish now. He could not throw the news on her this early in the morning.

{Name} nodded, but she stepped aside to let him come in from the rain.

“It’s a good wake-up call though.” She said, pecking his lips lightly.

Zhou Mi blushed. She was just making what needed to be done harder.

 

“I have great news. I got into SM Entertainment!” he exclaimed.

{Name} hugged him tightly. “THAT’S GREAT!”

 

Zhou Mi nodded, and hugged back, a bit hesitant.

“And actually….the reason why I’m here….is kind of related to the news.” He said, stepping away from her.

 

{Name} looked at him confused a bit.

“Since I’m going to be busy training and then debuting as part of a boy band..., I figured that it would be easier for us to…uh…terminate our relationship.” He said, hoping that the gentleness of his words would come across correctly.

 

“What? Are you asking us to break up?” she asked.

He nodded.

 

“I’m sorry, {Name}. But this is for the best.” He said, and walked outside, closing the door behind him.

He did not have the heart to look at her {eye color} eyes, glistening in tears.

 

The rain mixed with his own tears, making it impossible to tell whether or not he was actually crying.

 

If life had not thrown him this curveball, he would have proposed to {Name}, and they would be happy together. Instead, he would become famous and she would be left alone.

 

A few years passed since that day that Zhou Mi broke up with {Name}. He never looked back at that day, but now, before a concert, staring at a letter that came earlier that day, Zhou Mi felt a pang of pain in his heart.

 

When Siwon knocked on his door, letting him know that they had to leave for the concert venue, Zhou Mi wiped the slight bit of tears from his eyes and stood up.

He threw the paper on his bed and walked out of the room.

 

{…..We agree not to meet again…}