Eunhyuk

By Tomorrow

{Before daybreak…}

Eunhyuk walked through the park, quietly following a girl he had his eyes on for the past year. He only knew her name and her entire schedule for the day. As he was following, he knew that she would stop any second to get coffee at her usual coffee shop. He specifically seeked out all the information about her after he had heard her best friend say her name a few weeks ago, just so he could follow her.

 

Eunhyuk had been sitting in a park when he saw the most beautiful girl walk right by him. She had {hair color} hair and {eye color} eyes. He stared after her with wide eyes.

“Hey, {Name}!!” another girl exclaimed.

{Name} must have been the pretty girl because she raised her hand in a wave and ran over to the other girl. Eunhyuk committed the name to memory and hoped to discover everything.

 

She didn’t even know that he was stalking her. However, as he watched her from afar one day, {Name} was crossing the street and Eunhyuk saw a car headed for the girl he had fallen for. He ran to push her out of the way. As he did so, {Name} had fainted from the shock and he sighed in relief that she didn’t realize that he was stalking her. Before he could be noticed, Eunhyuk walked off.

 

He would have to stop stalking her soon, but she was just too pretty for him to stay away. His bandmates made fun of him because he stalked her repeatedly but they did not know what fascinated him about her.

 

One day, he had a camera with him so he could take a picture of her and sleep with it. He followed her all day, waiting for her to look his way and when she did, he snapped an inconspicuous picture of her. He pocketed the camera and went back to the dorm.

 

As he printed the picture from his computer, he felt an odd sense of glee.

 

As the year passed, he followed her even more than usual. {Name] had found a boyfriend and Eunhyuk kept following her, his heart constantly tying into jealous knots whenever he saw {Name} and her boyfriend together.

He had been following her for so long that he began thinking of her as his. His {Name}.

 

He took a deep breath and the next time he saw {Name}, she had an engagement ring on her finger. He glared at the ring. She was all his. No one else could have her.

 

He kept stalking her. His desires for her turned more violent.

He wanted her body.

He wanted her.

 

Eunhyuk watched her come down the church stairs with her husband and he just walked away. There was no fun in stalking {Name}. Eunhyuk looked at her photo in his wallet and smiled a bit. It was fun, while it lasted.

 

He slid the hood of jacket on his head and his eyes almost had an evil glint to them as he began seeking a new girl to stalk. {Name} noticed him walk away and she felt a shiver go down her back. To her, it felt like the guy who had just walked away had been watching her every move of every second.

 

{…Two persons’ smiling faces become a yellowed photograph…}