Siwon

By Tomorrow

{Before daybreak…}

Since the album was called y, Free and Single, most of the questions on variety shows consisted on whether any of the members had girlfriends, and Siwon remembered his girlfriend, {Name}.

He had always carried a photo of her in his pocket, to all the concerts, all the promotions…everything, ever since her death.

He still blamed for her death.

After all, he was the one driving the car.

 

{Name} grabbed his hand with a grin. “Let’s go home, Oppa!” she exclaimed. Siwon found her happiness to be contagious and he smiled. “Alright!” he exclaimed, in the same tone as her. He led the way to the car as she swung their intertwined hands.

“Oppa, are you auditioning for SM soon?” she asked, curious.

He looked over at her and nodded. “I hope I get in, and then if I get in, I could get you in as well. You may not be a good singer, but you’d make a great actress. You’re smart, beautiful, and happy.” He said, brushing her hair away from her face and leaning down to kiss her lips lightly. She kissed back and pulled back with a smile.

“Let’s go Oppa.” She said, opening the passenger door and smiling at him.

“Always so impatient, but that’s why I love you.” He said, kissing her cheek and getting in himself.

Little did he know, that was the last thing he would get to say to her.

As he started the car, and drove to the corner to turn into the main road, another car hit the passenger side, and before he passed out, he saw her head loll to the side and all he heard was him screaming her name.

 

He had no idea what happened after, but the doctors at the hospital updated him. {Name} was dead on impact. The force of the other car forced her neck to snap.

 

He opened his eyes and found that only a few minutes had passed while he was in his reverie. He leaned back in the chair and kept quiet. He would keep up the personality of the perfect gentleman, but he knew in his heart, no one would ever be as dear as ever to him as {name} was.

 

And her yellowed photograph always rested in his pocket.

{Name} was always in his heart.

 

{…Two person’s smiling faces become a yellowed photograph…}