Leeteuk

By Tomorrow

{Sitting in the shop at the end of the road…}

Leeteuk sat in his car, honking the horn at the driver in front of him. He was rushing against time, because if he was too late, he might lose his fiancée forever.

She had caught him with another girl and before he could explain himself, {Name} stormed out of the café where they were going to meet. Leeteuk scowled and screamed in anger at the driver of the Cadillac in front of his humble car.

 

He didn’t even bother saying goodbye to his cousin, running out after {Name}, screaming her name. “{NAME}! {NAME}...” he had stopped screaming because she was too far away to hear him. He thought about how they met, their first kiss and how he proposed.

He could not lose her.

Not a month before the wedding.

 

Now, the reason why Leeteuk was meeting up with his cousin is because he was planning a totally awesome honeymoon and his cousin, being a girl, could give him her opinion on what {Name} might like, but {name} immediately assumed that Leeteuk was cheating on her. She had never met his cousin, after all and was very prone to jealousy.

 

As Leeteuk sat in traffic, hoping to get to her on time, {Name} was crying her eyes out. She could not believe that he had done it again. Sure, he was famous and girls everywhere threw themselves at him, but she was enough for him, wasn’t she?

She searched for her bottle of sleeping pills. She could not deal with waiting for him to come from the Super Show tours. She could not deal with waiting for him all night when he’s at the studio.

She could not deal with him anymore.

 

Leeteuk gave up waiting in traffic and simply parked his car on the side of the road and ran towards the apartment that he shared with {Name}, still another six blocks away. He could not get to her on time, but he could try.

 

{Name} opened the container and in her teary haze, she dropped it on the bed. She grabbed a glass of water and drank eight sleeping tablets. Her heart began to race.

 

Leeteuk ran as fast as he could and he made it to the door of his apartment within minutes. He fumbled with the keys to open it.

 

She fell back on the bed, her heart slowly slowing down.

 

He threw the door open. “{NAME}!” he yelled.

 

“Jung-soo?” her voice was weak and her heart slowed down massively.

 

Leeteuk ran into the bedroom and tears pooled a bit in his eyes. “Please…please… {Name}…hang on…for me…” he said, his voice raspy from running too much at one time.

 

“I’m …..Sorry… Jung-Soo…..Sara-“ {Name}’s sentence was cut off as her heart stopped completely. He could not lose her and he tried to find his cell phone. When he did, he immediately called 911.

 

When the ambulance arrived, he was escorted from the bedroom, in shock and in tears, as the doctors tried to figure out what happened. Leeteuk had to wait on his own couch for news, good or bad. He stared at the floor, until a doctor came from his room and looked at Leeteuk.

 

“We’re sorry. Death by overdose.”

 

With those words, a part of Leeteuk died inside. She was all that he wanted in a girl and she made him truly happy. He never even got the chance to explain himself.

 

He was too late.

 

{….I ordered a cup of missing (you)…}