Heechul

By Tomorrow

{When it’s tomorrow…}

Heechul held his girlfriend’s hand, nervous. The doctor was out of the room, running all the required tests. {Name} looked at her boyfriend.

“If I am …you know…, promise you won’t leave me, Heechul.” She stated, tightening her hold in his hand in nervousness. The young man looked at her with a slight smile.

“I’ll never leave you.” He said, kissing her cheeks.

 

The doctor stepped back in, holding a piece of paper with the results from the tests. “Well, Miss {Name}, congratulations! You are pregnant.” She said, her eyes twinkling.

Heechul looked up. “How long?” he asked.

 

“About a month, I’d say.” The elderly woman said. Heechul nodded and looked at his girlfriend. “Hey, {Name}… we can do this.” He said, kissing her cheek, taking the paper from the doctor at the same time.

“Thank you.” He said, leading {Name} out of the office.

 

{name} still was letting the news sink into her. “We’re….going to be parents…Heechul…” she said, her voice soft. Heechul buckled her into the seat of the car. “I know and I intend on sticking by, regardless what my company or fans will say. You’re more important to me.” He said, driving off to their apartment.

 

They might have to get a house…and get married before the baby came. He was excited to voice this suggestion to {Name} and as soon as they arrived home, he pulled her inside and onto the couch.

 

“You know, {Name}….we’ll have to get a house, so there will be a lot of room for the baby to grow up.” He said, rubbing her tummy gently.

She giggled and nodded. “You’re taking this really seriously.” she said.

He nodded. “I’m excited. Can you blame me?”

“No, I’m excited as well.”

 

Heechul also thought for a second. “And…{Name}, will you marry me?” he asked, kissing from her neck to her lips. She kissed him back, sweetly. “Yes.” She said.

 

Marriage made sense in the whole thing of things. After all, they had been dating for four years and it was a legitimate time to move onto the next step.

 

Heechul was even more excited.

 

A year passed, and their baby was born a few months before. Heechul loved coming home from the day’s work with the band to his two beautiful ladies.

 

He had changed so much from the womanizing playboy he was, to a one-woman man, to a happy father. He wrapped an arm around his wife who was cooking in the kitchen and kissed her cheek. “I’m back, love.” He said.

“I can see that, Heechul~” she said, kissing his own cheek. “Eun Sun is sleeping in her crib upstairs.” She added.

 

Heechul hummed and nuzzled her neck. “Ah…I guessed.” He said.

 

She finished cooking and kissed his lips.

“Saranghae, Heechul.”

 

{…We can only let love pass by...}