Date? Sounds like fun!

Don't Touch My PET!!!

 

 

 

 

At the Guidance Councilor's room

"Let's go Sunny." Luhan said with a big smile.
"mmmmh mmmmh" Sunny nodded

As soon as they leave the room Sir Kevin opened his table's cabinet and he holds SEHUN's I.D. and stared at SEHUN's I.D. picture.

"Hmmmmmmm... Oh Sehun" Sir Kevin said then he looked at the ceiling
When suddenly he laughed silently
"Ahahaha. He's kinda CUTE" Sir Kevin said to himself with a smile.

While Luhan and Sunny is walking at the hall they encountered SEHUN who is walking and talking to himself,

"SORRY? I don't know any of those words." SEHUN said angrily while imitating SUZY's voice
"Argh! That CRAZY girl!" SEHUN shouted!

While Sehun shouted Luhan and Sunny are just there staring at him.

"Ow Luhan" Sehun greeted Luhan.
"Dude I think you're the one whose crazy" Luhan said mockingly.
"Wanna play L-O-L so I can forget all what happened earlier you know." SEHUN said to LUHAN then he suddenly realize that SUNNY is beside him.

"Hmmmmmmm. guess I'll pass bro, I hav-"
"Oh I see, you started dating SUNNY huh?" SEHUN interupted LUHAN and looked at SUNNY

"Argh what the hell are you saying!" Luhan said nerviously.
*WAAA! What to do!!! What if She gets AWKWARD to that DATE thingy!?* Luhan thinked nervously,

"Yosh, I'll leave you two now, have a nice date!" SEHUN said happily and then he gave LUHAN a wink before leaving. ;D

While SEHUN walks down the hallway LUHAN became so quite and then SUNNY stared at him.

*Damn that SEHUN! I'm dead meat!*
"Hmmmmmmmm... What does DATE mean?" Sunny asked with a cute voice.

Luhan was startled because of what Sunny asked.
*Seriously she really doesn't know?*

"Ahhhhmmmm. DATE is like playing and having fun?" Luhan said nervously.
"Owwww. I want to DATE you then Luhan!" Sunny said happily with a cute voice.

Sunny grabbed Luhan's arm then drag him at the school campus.
*What is this weird feeling? ARGH! Keep your Cool LUHAN! WOOO I can do this*

It's their school festival so there are many booths and stores to play with.
LUHAN and SUNNY have fun on their first date.

They ate cotton candies, They sung at the karaoke booth, They even have their pictures at the couples dating booth. They have so much fun that they did not notice the time.

At the hallway, while they were having fun, An old man wearing a formal suit appears searching for Sunny.

"Young mistress it's time for you to go home!" The old man yelled while searching for Sunny

"WA WA WA!"
Sunny suddenly drag Luhan away from the old man.

"What? What's wrong?" Luhan asked
"SHHHHHHHH! It’s my Butler, he's here to pick me up, I don't want to go home yet!" Sunny said with a cute voice!
"So watcha planning to do?" Luhan asked
"ahhhmmmmmm... let's get in here quick!" Sunny ordered.

Luhan and Sunny enters a dark room, They aren't aware that it was a horror booth!

"Where the hell are we?" Luhan asked with a terrified tone.
"Ahhhhmmm. I dunnow let's just walk our way through" Sunny said, that is obviously scared,

Luhan and Sunny had no choice but to walk their way out through the horror booth.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAA! What is that?!" Sunny screamed then she hugs Luhan very tight.
"I DON'T KNOW!" Luhan replied with a terrified voice

While walking, LUHAN tripped and he fell to the ground along with SUNNY.
While they are on the ground SUNNY is on top of LUHAN.
And They are hugging each other tightly because they are scared.
While they are on the ground a guy with a ghost costume suddenly scared them!

"WAAAAAAAAAAAA" LUHAN and SUNNY Screamed!

The two suddenly stand up and run as fast as they can, holding each others hand.
As soon as they exit the horror booth, LUHAN and SUNNY smiled at each other while recovering their breath.

The two rest a bit at the school's rooftop,
"Hays. I'm exhausted, School festival sure is fun huh?" Luhan said happily.
"It's only 5:30pm but the sun is gone already?" Sunny said with a disappointed cute face
"Hmmmmmm... Why put on a disappointing face?" Luhan asked happily
"I just really want to watch the sunset" Sunny said with still a disappointed cute face
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Maybe we can watch it together sometime?" Luhan suggested
"mmmmmmmh mmmmmmmmh! I guess that will be lots of fun!" Sunny nodded happily

While at the rooftop the two noticed the limousine that is park infront of the school gates. It was the one who's picking up Sunny from school to her home.

"Guess like Old man (Sunny's Butler) still waiting for me" Sunny said with a cute voice
"Hahahaha! Guess like it's time for you to go home" Luhan said and gave her a big smile.
"mmmmmmhhhhh mmmmmmmmhhhh" Sunny nodded happily

Sunny is walking towards the stairs when she suddenly Shouted,
"Let's DATE again sometime LUHAN-oppa BYIEEEEE!" And Sunny gave Luhan a big cute smile while she waves at him.