My last hope

Don't Touch My PET!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To fight the depression that Suzy's feeling because of Myungsoo, she's always visiting Sehun in the hospital. Taking care of him is the best way for her to distract herself from the sadness she's feeling. 

"Tsk tsk. How could you possibly get to that body of yours again if she's always there?" Chanyeol suddenly spoke at Cheol-su's back while he's staring at Suzy outside the window. He's just staring at Suzy and didn't mind Chanyeol. But Cheol-su clearly heard what he said and think deeply "*Seeing her like this, i felt happy and alive but at the same time, i feel her suffering and it's all because of me. I'm selfish if i don't do anything.*" Cheol-su sighed then looked at Chanyeol at his side. Chanyeol noticed it and looked at him too. "I've decided what to do." Cheol-su said seriously that made Chanyeol smirked at him, reading his mind like he knows what's gonna happen and he likes it. 

 

...

 

 

"Okay Sehun-ah, i'll just buy some foods and get back as fast as i can okay?" Suzy said with a sweet voice that made Cheol-su smile a bit outside the window, watching Suzy as she ruffled Sehun's hair before exiting the room. Cheol-su knows what will happen next and he doesn't want it so he turned around, walking away while crying inside. "*I'm doing this for your own good okay?! For us! I love you remember that!*" he doesn't want to look back nor think of what will happen next. 

At the Market:

Suzy opened the door of the market and happily inhaled "Welcome back ma'am!" the guard greeted her with a smile. She smiled back and patted the guard's shoulder. Suzy always buy foods and drinks there so the employees knew her already. 

Suzy get the usual foods and drinks that she always buy and headed to the counter. "That will be $8.56" the cashier said and Suzy immediately get her purse and was about to pay but someone bumped her that made her moved to the side. "Here you go." and handed the bill to the cashier. Suzy turned her face to the side "Luhan?" 

Luhan get what Suzy bought and handed it to her "Hello miss Suzy." he greeted. 

As they walk back to the hospital "So you'll visit Sehun to the hospital and accidentally saw me here?" Suzy asked and Luhan nodded "I'll pay for this." she added. "No it's okay." Luhan shook his head and smiled. Suzy smiled back and thanked him for that.

At the hospital:

They are now near Sehun's room, talking about the times that they're not together when they heard someone is talking to Sehun at his room. Suzy panicked and banged the door open to find out who's that person. There they saw a pretty and y girl, sitting on the side of the bed where Sehun is laying. She is also holding his hand "And who are you?" Suzy asked with an irritated tone, looking at her hand clasped on Sehun's. 

The girl smirked and looked at Suzy's eyes "I'm Sehun's girlfriend. And we're going to have a baby soon." the only word that comes out from and didn't even mention her name. Suzy harden her fist "W-what do you mean by that?" her question is calm but obviously angry inside. Luhan can't say anything because of what he heard. The girl stood up then walk towards Suzy. "Are you deaf or what? I clearly said that-" a sudden slap from Suzy on her face interrupt her.

Suzy's whole body is trembling and doesn't know what to say. She doesn't know either why she slap the girl that she only met on that day. "Shut the up." Suzy's last words before running away, crying and not turning back at Luhan who's yelling her name. 

Cheol-su saw Suzy, running away while crying "*No Suzy stop!*" he barked and followed Suzy but before he could be near her, Chanyeol lifted him. "Where are you going huh? This is the decision you made right?" he said but Cheol-su didn't stop struggling even though it's impossible to get away from Chanyeol's grip from him. "Stop it Sehun! You'll just hurt yourself!" Chanyeol yelled in front of Cheol-su, lifting him to face his face.

Cheol-su stopped, tears from his eyes started to fall "*I'm already hurt Chanyeol.*" Chanyeol widened his eyes, even though those words are short but he can feel the pain that Cheol-su felt. And it's weird that someone came into his mind. 

"Sandara." Chanyeol whispered, controlling the tears in his eyes.

 

...

 

Luhan can't look straight into the girl's eyes after saying such words to them. Sehun is his best friend and of course, they all know each other's secrets but this one? It's new to him and it confuses him. He felt betrayed by his own best friend. "Hey quit thinking too deeply there cutie.~" Luhan snapped back and to his surprise, the girl is too close to his face that he can feel her breath through her nostrils. 

Luhan gulped then moved away, still can't make an eye contact "I think you're lying about Sehun. How come you-" the girl hushed Luhan by covering his mouth then pinned him on the wall "It's a long story babe. Just shut your mouth and forget about what happened here okay?" the girl winked at him while Luhan's eyes widened. Chanyeol arrived with Cheol-su on his arms "Hey hey stop flirting around you little devil." Then make the girl moved away from Luhan. 

"I do what i want you know. And this is the first time that SOMEONE pleaded me to do something." said the girl while walking around Chanyeol, pinpointing the word someone to him. Chanyeol gave up "Okay what do you want?" then frowned. The girl just giggled then pinched Chanyeol's cheeks "When the time comes, i'll let you know." she smirked then exited the room. Silence filled the room. Chanyeol doesn't know how to start a conversation while Luhan is dumbfounded and still confused about what is happening. 

"Girlfriend. Will have a baby soon. Little devil. W-what is the meaning of this all? I want an explanation right now. And who's that girl huh?" Luhan asked in confusion while pacing right and left. Chanyeol, who's sitting on the side of the bed where Sehun's body is laying can't say anything. Luhan stopped in front of him "What? Won't say anything?" Chanyeol can sense that Luhan really wants an explanation. He sat there like a kinder student, getting scolded by his teacher, Luhan. "And how did the guard let you bring a dog here?" Luhan, pointing at Cheol-su on Chanyeol's lap that made the two look at each other with a nervous look. 

Chanyeol started to explain and so Cheol-su but he's only howling. Both of them speak at the same time that made Luhan feel irritated so he yelled stop and they both jump on their seat cause of shock. "You're starting to scare me." Luhan admitted. Who would not scared with a dog that acts like a human and a human that's acts like a crazy man?

Chanyeol covered Cheol-su's mouth to stop his howling "This dog is Sehun." a moment of silence before Luhan sighed. "Confirmed! You're crazy!" He ran towards the door to run for his life but Chanyeol commanded it to closed and the door obeyed his orders to prevent Luhan from leaving. That made Luhan scared even more.

Luhan slowly turned to face Chanyeol with a trembling lips "W-who are you? And what is really happening with my best friend?" Chanyeol smirked and flew towards Luhan with an aura of fire around him. "I'll tell you the detailed information of this situation." 

             

 

 

 

...

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yehet! An update hihi~ Okay i'm sorry I hurt Suzy's feelings here huhuhu! I want to pat her back and hug her. Are you going to do the same guys?