The pain of loss

Don't Touch My PET!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy ran inside her house then slammed the door with full force. She can't think or feel well because madness conquered her brain and heart. She began to mess everything "WHY!?" 

               

Suzy yelled, hands started to trembled and saw that her left arm is bleeding. She fell to her knees and cried "Why Oh Sehun?" her shaky voice conquered the entire room. 

He left you too. 

No one will ever love you right.

He just played with you just like Myungsoo. 

Sehun will never be yours.

"STOP!" Suzy covered her ears because of the whispers that she's hearing inside her head and cried even more. 

 

...

 

"Suzy is absent this whole week. What happened? Any news about her?" Sir Kevin asked Sunny, Luhan and Sandara who's currently in his office. "I don't know either Sir Kevs." Sunny said with a worried tone "I'm trying to call her but her phone is off." said Sandara while trying to call Suzy but failed. 

Luhan can't think properly and doesn't seem to move on about Chanyeol's confession at the hospital. 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

"I'm the Angel of death who saved your best friend." Chanyeol looked at Sehun's body with a sad look on his face then Cheol-su on his lap. Luhan looked at Cheol-su too and just listened to Chanyeol. Luhan saw enough evidence to believe Chanyeol's words. 

"But when he was going to die, *Cheol-su looked up on Chanyeol* Sehun begged me to be a puppy and stay on Suzy's side." Chanyeol rubbed Cheol-su's head. 
Luhan slowly looked at Chanyeol's arm that glows with a symbol like a Phoenix on fire with a shock look on his face then looked at the dog on his lap. 

"S-so this is-"

"Yes. It's your best friend, Sehun." Chanyeol interrupt while nodding cutely. Without any word, Luhan held Cheol-su and hugged him tightly that made Cheol-su struggle "You freak! We're so worried about you!" Luhan rubbed his face on Cheol-su's. 

He stopped when he forgot to ask something and held Cheol-su up to face his face "And who's that girl earlier huh?! You naughty Sehun! Why would you not say anything to me? I'm so disappointed about you!" Cheol-su barked to stop Luhan from shaking him.

"It was a set up you moron!" Chanyeol butted in, making Luhan feel confused again. "In able to get back to his original body, Suzy needs to forget about her feelings towards Sehun." Chanyeol explained leaving Luhan speechless again. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"*That is so mean.*" Luhan whispered in his mind.

"And you Luhan? Why are you so quiet there? Any news?" Sir Kevin noticed Luhan who's not looking straight on them and just staring on the ground. He only snapped back when Sunny tapped his shoulder. "Huh?" Luhan looked up to Sir Kevin with an innocent look on his eyes. 

Sir Kevin sighed "Whatever." then continue what he's talking about "I'm at her house yesterday and knocked on her door but no one answered it. I feel worried about Suzy." Sir kevin crossed his arms then make a worry look leaving Sunny and Sandara feel worried too. 

Luhan started to feel nervous, knowing that Suzy is hurt and might commit suicide "NO!" he yelled and stood up because of that thought. All of them got surprised and looked at Luhan's direction.

He started to feel pair of eyes looking at him and felt uncomfortable so he decided to lie, telling them that he needs to do something important before rushing outside the room. Sir Kevin, Sunny and Sandara blinked their eyes in unison "What happened to Luhan?" Sir kevin asked and the two just shrugged their shoulders in confusion. 

...

Luhan tried to call Chanyeol multiple times but failed to reached him. It's his 10th time before Chanyeol picks up "What happened to you? You're not answering my calls!" Luhan yelled on the phone that made Chanyeol move his phone away from his ear.

He didn't even gave Chanyeol a chance to say hello. "I'm sorry okay? I have trouble answering this so i asked someone for help." Luhan hit his forehead with his palm. 

"Okay so I wanted to tell you that all of them are asking about Suzy and I don't know what to say. I'm kind of worry that she might do something bad to herself." Luhan bit his lip, pacing left and right again to calm himself down.

Heart beat in Luhan's chest started to pace up as thoughts of Suzy hurting herself filled his mind. "So what now?" Luhan asked again, noticed that Chanyeol's not saying anything. 

It took a minute before he heard Chanyeol sighed "Let's just wait and see how's this going to end." he said with a calm voice. Luhan's mouth gaped open. He can't believe that Chanyeol said those words, like that situation is not serious and not important to him at all. 

"What? So we're gonna sit here and do nothing?"

"There's no way we can handle this except them!" Chanyeol yelled back. "You're an angel right? You're powerful! You can fix this!" this time, Luhan's tears fall on his eyes then punched the wall. He feels sorry for Suzy especially for his best friend Sehun. He doesn't want them to forget their feelings for each other.

"Yes i'm an angel and can do everything except this one. I'm sorry Luhan." his reply was less of a shout this time then hang up. 

After that talk with Chanyeol, Luhan tried his best to find Suzy. He goes to her house every time he's free and knocked to her door probably to explain everything to her. Even though he's not sure if Suzy will believe what he knows about Sehun's weird or should we say impossible situation all along, he continued to persuade her but failed. Almost 1 week of him knocking on Suzy's door, still no response from her. 

"Darn it!" Luhan then stomped his foot on the ground. He felt his cellphone vibrated so he pulled it in his pocket and checked the message. It's from the hospital where Sehun is located that made Luhan widened his eyes when he red it and immediately ran there.