Beautiful Stranger

Don't Touch My PET!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun stood up when Luhan entered the room. He greet him with a smile but for Sehun, he's still confused about what's going on.

"I'm glad that you're awake. How do you feel?" Luhan rubbed Sehun's back but got removed by Sehun who moves aside. "Where's Suzy? Where is she?" Sehun can't understand what he feels right now. All he wanted to know was Suzy's safety. But what he heard from Luhan stabbed directly to his heart. "She attempts suicide." Luhan sadly said then tapped Sehun's shoulder. "But don't you worry. She's safe now and resting in the other room."

As soon as Sehun heard that she's in the same hospital, without a word, he quickly stood and removed all the dextrose that were injected from his hands. Even though he's still weak from the coma, he went outside of the room to search for Suzy's room.

"Sehun wait! You can't! You're still weak to walk around." Luhan warned and tried to stop Sehun but he failed because no matter how hard he tried and block Sehun's way, Sehun will just pushed him away. At last, he saw Suzy from the outside of the room, lying on the bed and just staring at the ceiling of the room.

Sehun quickly smiled then went inside to hug Suzy. He tightly hugged Suzy while burying his face on her neck, crying. "Wait sir stop hugging me!" Suzy pushed away Sehun. Confused, Sehun wiped his tears and stood up "Suzy? What are you talking about?" and walking closer to Suzy again when she yelled and called for the nurses. The nurses banged the door and grabbed Sehun's arms to drag him out of there. Sehun struggle from their grip but failed.

"Wait Suzy!! Let's talk please!!" outside of the room is Luhan who's waiting for Sehun to come out and in his surprise, nurses are holding him tight. "Hey what are you doing? Let him go!" he removed their arm from Sehun's then walked away. "What's going on Luhan huh? I'm really confused right now!" Sehun yelled while crying. He doesn't know how or what to feel because of what happened. Is Suzy's just angry at him so she did that? Or just tired and just wanted to rest for now?

"She has a temporary amnesia." Sehun stopped from crying and slowly looked at Luhan with a surprised look. Luhan looked down and took a deep breath before explaining everything to Sehun. "She attempted to hang herself but the rope she's using accidentally cut off and her head hit the ground. Luckily, I went to her house and brought her to the hospital as soon as I saw her before she have an internal bleeding and die." Luhan massaged his temples and sighed.

"No! This it’s all my fault!" Sehun yelled again and hurt himself. Luhan stopped Sehun by hugging him.

-

"Who the hell is that?" Suzy asked herself while staring at the door, curious about the guy who hugged her earlier. She somewhat feel different when Sehun hugged her. It's like Suzy hoped for that hug so she shut her eyes and force herself to remember but ended up crying. It took her minutes to calm her brain down and then looked at the door's window and saw Choa staring back at her while smiling.

Suzy feels scared and wiped her eyes. Maybe she's just imagining things and when she looked again, Choa is already in front of her, smirking. "You will be dead soon." Choa whispered at Suzy then she suddenly felt dizzy. She was forcing herself not to fall asleep but failed. "Sehun is mine remember?" Those word from Choa was the last words that Suzy heard before she lost her consciousness.

-

The voice of Choa humming woke Suzy up. Her eyes were still blurred and needed time to adjust from the brightness of the background. She then saw a figure sitting on a chair opposite her.

"So you finally woke up." Choa finally spoke when she saw Suzy's eyes opened, glaring at her. Suzy was about to stand up but she realize that her hands and feet were tied up on the chair that she's sitting on.

"Who the hell are you? And where am I?" Suzy asked with an irritated tone then examine the surrounding. It was just an ordinary place with trees, flowers and a river. Choa laughed on how ridiculous Suzy is and she's enjoying it. She stood up and walked all around Suzy "Ah I remember now! You fell from your suicide attempt and have amnesia." Choa snapped her fingers before clapping her hands, feeling excited. Suzy can't recall everything, even what happened to her why she's in the hospital when she woke up. Either what Choa was talking about.

"You're supposed to die on that but you know, it will be enjoying killing you myself." A smirk curve on Choa's lips while staring straight into Suzy's rebellious stare. Suzy let a short laugh "You know what, you're a big wuss. I'm not afraid of you. Just kill me now if that's what you want." Suzy said in a mocking way. She's not afraid to die since she can't remember anything before her incident and there's no reason for her to live.

ing amnesia, she thought.

Furious by her action, Choa walked towards Suzy then pulled her hair down, face lifted to her "Listen you don't talk to me like that do you understand?" Choa wanted to see fear on Suzy's face but all she can see was a straight and no emotion look on Suzy's face and it makes Choa mad even more.

Choa finally lets go of Suzy's hair in a harsh way then crossed her arms "Enough of this useless chit chat. You'll die anyways." she then turned around and walked away slowly. As soon as Choa turned around in the opposite direction as hers, Sehun suddenly popped in to Suzy's mind and felt different. It makes her want to know who he really is in her life so she immediately struggled to break free.

"Even if you try, you can't have your freedom anymore! You're in my world so no one can stop me now!" Choa yelled, still walking away from Suzy then laughed afterwards.

At the hospital:

It's a total mess inside Suzy's room when the nurses came to check her. They panicked then immediately search for Suzy around the hospital. Sehun and Luhan noticed many nurses running in different direction with a worried look on their faces.

"What's happening?" Sehun asked Luhan while his eyes were following every nurses running in different directions. Luhan just shrugged as his response. They were heading towards Sehun's room when Chanyeol blocked their way, catching his breath. The two just stared at Chanyeol with a confused look and waiting for him to tell them what's going on.

"Listen carefully Sehun. Choa is the one who controlled everything. Because of her powers, the memories that you're with Suzy when you woke up from your coma changed and turned it into a dream. Your dream." Chanyeol tried his best to explain everything to them but Sehun is the only who can understand him. As for Luhan, he is totally confused about the situation.

"Choa took Suzy to her own world and needs to be rescued immediately before it's too late." Chanyeol looked down "It's too late for what?" Sehun grabbed Chanyeol's shoulder who can't look straight into his eyes. "Where is that ing world?! Tell me I'll kill her myself!!" Sehun can't control what he feels when he suddenly remembered how Choa lifted Suzy then letting her go, falling on to the ground.

A smirked played into Chanyeol's lips before looking up to meet Sehun's gaze "I know a way to her ing world." Sehun just nod, trusting Chanyeol about it.

-

"Are you ready?" Chanyeol asked Sehun and he nodded as his response. Chanyeol first took a deep breath while his eyes were shut. He's whispering something that Sehun can't understand and while he's doing it, the wind blows harder and harder until a black hole started to form. "Let's kick some ." Chanyeol's last words before grabbing Sehun's arms then rushed through the black hole.

Sehun opened his eyes when he heard Chanyeol's voice, calling him from a far. As soon as he opened his eyes, he met Choa's gaze. Even though he doesn't want to, Sehun just wished that it was just a dream and shut his eyes immediately but realization hit him so hard because he felt a heavy weight on top of him and when he opened his eyes again "Miss me?" Choa is on top of him. Sehun cringed at the sight of her then pushed her away from him. He was gasping for air while looking at Choa with mixed emotion.

"Where is Suzy? Where is she?!" the smirk on Choa's lips suddenly faded as soon as she heard Suzy from Sehun's mouth. She walked towards Sehun, forming a fire aura around her "You're too late. I already cast a spell that will kill her. You'll be mine now Sehun." Sehun stepped backwards with every step that Choa made towards him.

"Run!!" as soon as Sehun heard that from Chanyeol, he immediately run away from Choa. When he turned around to face the opposite direction, Choa is there blocking his way. Sehun looks at Choa as if he saw a ghost. "You fear me because of this?" Choa asked with a playful tone.

"No I don't!!"

"Then why do you have that face on me?" Choa raised a brow. Sehun realized when Choa said it and bit his lips. An attempt of capturing Sehun failed when Chanyeol suddenly throw a fireball at Choa's arm. She quickly yelled in pain because it felt like a thousand needles were stuck into her arms. Sehun gets the opportunity to run away and search for Suzy.

"Yah Sehun get back here!!!" Choa yelled but she was too late because Sehun is already gone. She then glared at Chanyeol who's looking at her in a mocking way. "Okay I'll take you down first." Choa said then make a fire using her hands. "Yay a fight." Chanyeol seems excited and ready himself for a fight.

-

While Sehun is running, he felt a sting in his left legs and when he take a look of it, a knife is stabbed on his left legs that makes it even more painful. Maybe Choa stabbed it while he's asleep earlier to avoid him from running away. Sehun tried standing up from his kneeling position but stumbled down as soon as he tried walking.

Before his wound will get infected, he grabbed the knife and bit his lower lip. Sehun then pulled the knife out of his leg quickly to lessen the pain. He tried not to scream or cry but the pain was too unbearable "I will really kill you Choa for this you lil piece of sh*t." Sehun whispered to himself while wondering around and his gaze landed to a hand behind the tree.

He quickly got up and balanced himself with the support of the tree. The tears from Sehun's eyes started to flow when he saw Suzy lying on the ground unconsciously. Bouncing in his right foot, he made his way to Suzy "No no no. You're fine. You will be fine." he chants to himself, encouraging his mind that Suzy was okay.

But that encourage faded away as soon as he touched Suzy's face. It was cold as ice. Her lips and cheeks that once pinkish is now pale. Sehun kneeled down and grabbed Suzy's nape to pull her closer to him. He doesn't want to believe it but he needs to accept the reality.

"You will live. We still have plenty stuff to do so please wake up." Sehun cried while holding Suzy's lifeless body in his arms. Suddenly Choa yelled "Sehun you're mine!" Sehun turned his head around and saw that a fire ball was heading towards them.

"SUZY!!" Sehun shut his eyes tight then hugged Suzy. He doesn't want to live either knowing that Suzy is gone so he just let that fireball hit them. Die together looks pretty cool, he thought.

The next thing Sehun saw when he opened his eyes is just white. Everything is white that made him examine the whole place and wondered, where is he. After a few walks he made that looks like an eternity, he finally saw Suzy who's standing in front of him. She's looking at him smiling and tears from her eyes continuously flowing.

Sehun smiled too and was about to approach her but he noticed that there's something wrong with Suzy. He saw that Suzy's been crystalized and her skin was slowly cracking. Sehun's now curious "Suzy? Are you alright?" he asked, still standing on the spot where he saw Suzy but no response from her.

He took a deep breath and walked a few steps towards her. "Please Suzy I have so many question to ask you. Talk to me." Sehun started to feel worried.

"There's no time. All I wanted to tell you is that I really really love you Sehun-ah. All the good memories when we're together Sehun, I want to do all of it again." Suzy's wiping her tears while her body is slowly breaking apart like an old crystal.

Seeing the most precious girl to Sehun crying makes him feel guilty. He tried his best to be tough but he felt the weakness all over him. "Of course we'll do it all over again. The pet-owner thingy. I will be your Cheol-su forever just stop crying Suzy." he doesn't know the reason behind Suzy's tears. They're together now so why she's crying, he thought.

Suzy smiled then stepped forward but she felt a crack on her legs that made her stumbled down. Thankfully, Sehun caught her before she fell completely on the ground. Their eyes met and in a few seconds of eye contact, Suzy leaned to kiss Sehun's lips softly. It was short and both of them wanted more. But Suzy stood up and walked away from Sehun.

"Suzy wait!" Sehun run towards her and hugged her but when he did that, Suzy's body suddenly became dust that surprised him. He was frozen on his spot until the place is starting to have cracks too and will collapse any moment.

Chanyeol suddenly grabbed Sehun away from a falling debris. "W-what's going on?" Sehun asked with a trembling voice. "Choa is dead so we need to get out of this world." Chanyeol grabbed Sehun's wrist but he resisted. "No! I need to find Suzy first. I'm not going anywhere without her." then walks away "Suzy is gone Sehun." Chanyeol said with a sad tone that made Sehun stopped from his tracks.

He made angry steps towards Chanyeol then punched him with full force. "No she's not!!" Chanyeol doesn't argue with him anymore and just let it go. He understand how Sehun would felt, hurt. Chanyeol just stood without a word and snapped his fingers in front of Sehun that made him fell unconscious. "I'm sorry Sehun but I don't want to see you die." he carry Sehun on his shoulder and immediately leave that place.

-

"Sehun! Sehun!" Luhan called while shaking Sehun. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Luhan and Chanyeol, staring at him with a worried face. He rubbed his eyes and immediately stood up as soon as he realized that he's in Suzy's room at the hospital. Sehun ran towards the bed and saw that there's no Suzy on the bed. Until he saw a crystal necklace on the top of the bed and suddenly remembered Suzy.

(The Crystal is Suzy itself)

Sehun grabbed it immediately "Where is Suzy?" he asked, still hoping for her to be alive. "Who's Suzy?" Luhan asked with a confused look. Chanyeol just bit his lips and stay silent for a moment. "Stop playing around and tell me where she is." you can tell that Sehun is getting angry with the tone of his voice. "What are you talking about Sehun? You know you really should rest now okay?"

"No! I'm fine. Just tell me where is Suzy!" he yelled while gripping the necklace in his hand. On that moment, Sir Kevin, Sandara and Sunny went inside the room while catching their breaths. "Sehun, are you alright now?" Sir Kevin walked towards Sehun while examining his body. "We rushed here when Luhan texted us about you, waking up from your coma." Sunny looked at Luhan saying thank you with her gaze "So how's your feeling?" Sandara asked, waiting for Sehun to respond.

Sehun bit his lower lip, making sure that it's bleeding to distract himself from bursting out of anger. "Does anyone know where's Suzy?" he said with a low tone while staring on the ground. They shared gazes to each other and it's like the name is new to them. They don't know what he's talking about.

"Sehun please stop okay? It's no use." Chanyeol held Sehun's face with both of his hands, calming him. "Then why? Tell me!" Sehun cried while looking directly to Chanyeol's eyes, begging for an explanation. "It was part of Choa's spell when she killed Suzy. I'm sorry Sehun but only you and me knows Suzy." Chanyeol explained but Sehun wanted more. He wanted Chanyeol explained everything to him until he's satisfied with it but that's everything Chanyeol knows.

All the people who's close with Suzy forgot about who she is. Sehun in the other hand didn't gave up that easily and continued to tell everyone about Suzy but as usual, they keep on saying that they don't know Suzy like she doesn't even exist. They even said that Sehun gone crazy because of the coma he had.

In the end, Sehun just move on carrying the memories of Suzy along with the Crystal necklace.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

….

 

 

The last Author’s note:

I, the co-author and the author of this story wanted to say thank you so much who love and support our story till the end. Even though we’re not updating regularly, you’re still there reading our story TT^TT Hope you all like the ending of this. Some might get angry, we’re sorry okay? Huhuhuhu!! L We love you so much you all readers *kissed you all* hihi hart hart