Built me all over again

Don't Touch My PET!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy run over here and there, finding Cheol-su and she's worried that someone might caught him. "Cheol-su!! Where are you boy?" Suzy's eyes started to filled with tears "What if someone gets my Cheol-su and take him away from me?! No no no please don't." Suzy begged then wiped her tears. While she's walking and peeking each rooms of their school, someone called her name that made her turned around to face that person.

"Suzy!!" 


"Myungsoo?" Suzy stopped while Myungsoo's approaching her. Suzy is now near the back door of their school where Sehun is located.

 

 

...

 

 

*walking in circle* "*Suzy must forget about me in order to get back? But how?*" Cheol-su said in his mind while walking in circles. "*B-but we are supposed to be together! We're meant to- Oh there's Suzy!" he walked cutely in Suzy's direction while waggling his tail. "*I'm here owner~*" Cheol-su is near the door when he noticed that Myungsoo is there too. He growled and was about to barked but he controlled it and listened to their conversation. 


"Uh." Myungsoo can't continued and he's obviously nervous. "Myungsoo. Come on tell me." Suzy felt nervous too. Myungsoo first breath deeply before speaking "Can you go to the movies with me?" He can't make an eye contact so he's staring at Suzy's feet. It sounds familiar to Suzy and flashed back the time when Myungsoo first asked her out to watch a movie. She can't express what she's feeling right now. It hurts? Suzy thought.
"Suzy? Is it a yes?" Myungsoo asked then looked up on Suzy and in his surprise, she's crying. "S-Suzy? Why are you crying? Are you okay?" before Myungsoo held her hand, she moves away to avoid it. "J-just stop Myungsoo okay? Stop." Suzy gripped her fist while staring on the ground, not looking up on Myungsoo. "What are you talking about? I don't understand." Myungsoo is totally confused about Suzy's sudden reaction. 

Cheol-su listened carefully and extended his ears to hear them clearly. 

"Just stay away from me okay?" Suzy commanded then walked away but Myungsoo stopped her "Why Bae Suzy? Tell me a reasonable reason to do that."

Suzy hesitate at first but then "I was in love with you okay?!" Suzy yelled that made Myungsoo felt surprised by that. Not just for her loud voice, but especially because of what she have said. Cheol-su stopped too. It took a minute before Suzy speaks again. "But you didn't love me back Myungsoo. I want to move on and you're like a ghost that suddenly appear there and built me all over again? Well sorry i'm done." Myungsoo back hugged Suzy then buried his face on Suzy's neck. 

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I love you too but...." He stopped and Suzy too. "Just stop Myungsoo." Suzy's last words before she leaves first.  

Myungsoo stared at Suzy and a tear suddenly drop on his eyes. 


While Suzy walks away, Cheolsu who's following Suzy behind can't clear his mind about what he heard from Suzy a while ago. "You're so dumb Myungsoo. Why would you not like back my beautiful owner Suzy?" he's whispering in his mind and trembled when Suzy suddenly lift him and hugged him tight. At first, he struggle because of the tightness of the hug but when he hear Suzy's crying, he stopped. It took 5 minutes before Suzy stopped " this feeling that i'm feeling right now!" she yelled then looked at Cheol-su while still crying "Where have you been my Cheol-su huh? I'm so worried about you." Suzy sobs then hugged Cheol-su again. "*If i'm in my own body right now, i'll punch Myungsoo's freaking face in front of you then i'll hug you tight.*" Cheol-su said in his mind while rubbing his face on Suzy's shoulder. 

 

 

 

....

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So basically guys, the original author of this story completely forgot about HER own story and didn't mind to update it so as the co-author of this story, i'll continue it until the end. I'm really sorry and hope you read it until the story ends.