Trapped

Don't Touch My PET!!!

 

 

 

 

 


Since Suzy quit being a student, she decided to get a job and that job is being a receptionist in a five star hotel. It's a great opportunity for her but the thing is, the manager of the restaurant needed her records from her school. So she decided to sneak to her school when classes are over and get all her papers in Sir Kevin's office. 

 

She wears all black so no one will noticed her in the darkness. She walked along the corridors with light steps and carefully unlocked the door in Sir Kevin's office. "I'm sorry Sir Kevs. I promised to you once I made my way to the top, you're the first one that I will thank and I will hug you tight." she whispered while flipping the records in the drawer. 

 

When she finally saw her name on a folder, she heard angels singing in her head "Binggo!" she snapped her fingers and quickly get the folder then get out of the office, slowly closing the door avoiding to make a noise. A light from a flash light caught Suzy's attention so she quickly ducked into the wall, heart is racing up and hands started to shake.

 

"I'm doomed." she whispered with a shaky tone. Suzy started to crawl away but someone stopped her by laying her on the ground while covering . She yelled but no sound comes out from because of the hand covering it. "Shh! It's me Sehun." Suzy suddenly stopped from struggling then immediately opened her eyes. Suzy's on the bottom and Sehun is on her top. 

 

The light is getting closer "It's Choa. We need to hide I'll explain later." Sehun said before letting Suzy go then dragged her to the rooftop. When they finally get there and opened the door, coldness of the weather greeted their bodies that gave them goosebumps. Sehun grabbed Suzy's hand and pulled her outside, slowly closing the door then hide at the back of a wall. Sehun popped his head to peek at the door. When he saw that it creaked open, he quickly hide his head again. 

 

"Sehun? Are you here?" Choa called out but no response so she shut the door then begin to search again. 

 

Sehun and Suzy sighed in unison that made them chuckled afterwards. Sehun's hand is still clasped in Suzy's hand and she noticed it so she fake a cough while looking at their hand. 

 

"Ahem ahem!" 

 

Sehun let it go then laugh awkwardly "I think she's gone by now. Let's go." then he stood and Suzy too, brushing off the snow attached to their clothes. "I'm here to get my bag and she followed me here. *sighed* She follows me everywhere I go." from his tone, Suzy can feel the sadness in his voice. Suzy just nodded and grabbed the doorknob, turning it to open but failed. 

 

Suzy and Sehun slowly stared at each others eyes, can read each others mind and it's not good. "It's locked." then they fake their cry. "We'll catch a cold if we stay here." Sehun crossed his arms, thinking of a plan to get out of there. 

 

"I know this situation. I watched movies like this before. We'll going to die here." Suzy hugged her knees, while swinging back and fort. Sehun hit Suzy's head lightly "No we're not." then crossed his arms again. Suzy pouted her lips while rubbing the spot where Sehun hit her. 

 

As time goes by, the wind blows stronger and more snow's falling from the sky. Sehun and Suzy sat on the ground, both hugging their knees to feel a bit warmth. They're both there for just 10 minutes but they feel like they're been there for couple of hours now and going to die any minute. "Where's that freaking Luhan." Sehun said with a trembling voice then checked his phone, no replies from Luhan.

 

At Luhan's house: 

Luhan is currently studying for their exam so he still didn't check his phone. He's too busy memorizing his notes. 

 

At the rooftop:

Sehun and Suzy waited, no one dares to talk and just stay silent. Minutes had past and Sehun finally decided to make a move "*fakes a cough* W-we are here again. Trapped." Sehun smiled while staring at the snows that's falling from the sky. Suzy doesn't move and just burry her face on her knees. 

"I miss the part where we sleep in the clinic here at school because of the handcuffs-"

"Well it's in the past now." Suzy said with a low tone and Sehun turned his face to her. Suzy inhaled then exhaled deeply before speaking "What's more important now is about you and Choa. Do you think you're the only one who have questions that wanted to be answered?" Suzy cried but hiding her face on her knees. She hates to cry when she's with someone, not wanting them to worry or feel sorry for her. 

"But you're the one who's not searching for the answers. We all tried to explain everything to you but where are you during those times?" Sehun's question hit Suzy really hard. She wiped her tears first before she looked at Sehun, saying to his mind that she's ready to listen and accept that she made a mistake too. 

Sehun stared back then started to explain everything to Suzy. It took a while before Sehun finished explaining and make himself clear to Suzy. About him, being a dog and about who Chanyeol and Choa really are. 

"Do you get it now?" Sehun elbowed Suzy on her arm because she's been silent since Sehun explained everything. "Mehr lipsh ish frozhen." Suzy said, lips didn't move while she's saying something that find Sehun difficult to understand. Sehun's trying not to laugh "What did you say?" he asked to distract himself. Suzy glared at him then just gesture her problem, pointing at her lips. 

"That would be easy." Sehun then held Suzy's cheeks before leaning to kiss her. She felt not just her lips but her cheeks too, getting the warmth from Sehun's. He finally moved away from Suzy's lips, greeting with Suzy's shocked look that made her look cute. "That's warm. I mean....." she admitted that she likes it but got shy afterwards then punched Sehun's arm. 

Sehun forced himself not to laugh again while rubbing the spot where Suzy hit him. 

A sound of a beeping like in the hospitals caught Sehun's attention that made him stop "Do you hear that?" Sehun asked while in a froze position and Suzy shook her head. The beeping sound gets louder and Sehun covered his ear. The door flew and is now heading towards Suzy but Sehun avoided it by pulling her close to him. Thankfully, Sehun saved Suzy. 

They immediately looked at the door's direction to find out who the hell did it. Sehun can't clearly see who's the person walking towards them because of the smoke comes from the fire. 

"Chanyeol?" Sehun called out but as the figure walked into them, he can clearly guess that it's not Chanyeol "*Who's this-*" 

"Tsk! Tsk! I'm so disappointed at you Sehun." Choa spoke, her arms covered with flames shocked Suzy. "How come you don't recognize me huh? *glared at Suzy* It's because of this ing girl!" Choa yelled then lift Suzy up. She screamed from the top of her lungs while calling Sehun for help. 

"You let her go or I'll kill you!" Sehun is aiming for Choa's neck but she vanished then appeared at his back. "Tsk! Too bad i'm more powerful than you." Choa smirked before letting Suzy go and fall on the ground. Blood started to flow from her head that made Sehun widen his eyes then screamed. 

"NOOOOOOO!!" Sehun's eyes suddenly filled with tears then turned around to face Choa, glaring at her. The anger had numbed his senses. "I think you should wake up now." Choa smiled before grabbing Sehun's nape then snapped her fingers. 

 

...

 

Sehun opened his eyes and his vision is still blurred. A scent of alcohol filled his nostrils that made him irritated. "Where am I?" Sehun asked himself, still familiarizing with his surrounding. "Oh my God you're already awake!" Luhan who's on the couch hugged Sehun while crying before rushing outside of the room to call the doctor. 

"Wait." Sehun's heart started to beat fast "I-I'm still at the hospital?" his voice cracked because of the nervousness he's feeling right now. Sehun looked at his hands and there are dextrose still injected into his skin. 

"No! It can't be!" He yelled then dropped his fist with full force on the side of the bed.