Zombie Mode! (Part 1)

Don't Touch My PET!!!

 

 

 

 

                                                                 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RIIIIINGGGG! (School Time's Over)

 

 

Sehun's energy suddenly burst out like crazy when he heard the bell "GO HOME! GO HOM-" Luhan suddenly threw a crumbled paper at Sehun making him to stop with his go-home-syndrome... "Sir Kevin said to meet up at the canteen" Luhan said to Sehun and stood up from his seat and started walking out... "I'll go get Suzy then!" Sehun replied and walks out into the hallway along with Luhan...

Luhan went straight to the canteen and Sehun walked towards Suzy's classroom

When Sehun arrived at her classroom, he saw Suzy sleeping on her table with her head resting at her arms... And Sehun also saw a random student, sitting on the floor infront of Suzy,

He checked out the random student's face and he was quite handsome and quite probably more handsome than him

                       

Sehun suddenly gripped his chest while looking down "What am I feeling? Jealousy? Why?" Sehun asked himself and looked at Suzy again.

He suddenly saw the student, moving closer to Suzy....

Sehun suddenly ran towards the student really fast. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Sehun burst out of anger and punched the student right away making him fall on the floor. Sehun is not done yet and suddenly grabbed the student's hair and banged his head right into the board. With all of that noise, Suzy woke up *Rubbed Eyes* Suzy was startled when she saw Sehun "YAH! SEHUN STOP!" Suzy stopped Sehun with a surprised look on her face. Sehun stopped as he heard Suzy's voice

Imagination Balloon Faded! *BUUUGSHHHH*

*Shook his head* "Aish! You can't do that Sehun!" He shook his head to calm himself down... The student is still moving closer to Suzy who is sleeping... "Come on! SEHUN DO SOMETHING!" Sehun panicked *Smacked himself*

*Clears Throat* "Ahem! Ahem!" Sehun gets the student's attention with his obviously-fake-clear-throat, Sehun gave a really really fake smile at the student while he is walking closer to Suzy, The student is just glaring at Sehun like an animal who is ready to attack at any moment.

Sehun's fake smile doesn't move an inch and keep on smiling at the student, Sehun slowly bent and moved his face closer to Suzy's head... He bumped his cheeks into Suzy's head lightly and it up and down, like a dog showing his affection to its master...

Sehun stood up straight after showing affections to his sleeping Owner (Well He is Suzy's pet after all! ARF!)

*Clears Throat* "Ahe-he-he" Sehun let out a troublesome laugh, Sehun's eyes is like pointing the door. His eyes glance through the door and quickly went back to stare at the student over and over, telling the student to get out still with his fake smile on.

The student who is glaring at Sehun looked away and slowly left the room in disbelief...

Sehun's eyes kept on staring at the student. He kept on staring until he's gone *Sigh* "What's with that guy?" Sehun asked himself as he scratched the back of his head...

Sehun bent over as he stares at Suzy's innocent face, He was about to wake Suzy up but decided not to, after seeing her beautiful face...

*Looks left and right* Sehun checked out the room if they are alone... He didn't see anyone, so yeah~ they are really alone.

Sehun lifted a chair and placed it infront of Suzy's table and satted there. He crossed his legs and put his hands on his pocket and looked at Suzy's face carefully while waiting for her to wake up.

"Hurry up and wake up already before I do crazy things on you..." Sehun joked at the sleeping Suzy *Did I do the right thing earlier?* Sehun asked himself as he scratched his head *Aish! I became a little selfish back there!* Sehun regretted his actions earlier... He looked at Suzy again and waited

Time passed as Sehun waits for Suzy to wake up. He's just sitting there, like an angel guarding Suzy (or like a dog waiting for his Owner! ARF!)

Suzy woke up and rubbed her eyes... "How long have you been sleeping huh?" Sehun asked Suzy in annoyance, "KYAHHH!" Suzy let out a cute scream...

Suzy accidentally kicked Sehun's chair making him fall down on the floor. Sehun lightly hit his head due to the fall

*Scratch the back of his head* "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! Geez ow!" Sehun asked while he's in pain, lying on the floor,

*Looked away from Sehun* "Well it's your fault for shocking me like that" Suzy replied while fixing her hair "Ehhhhh!? After I guard you and this is all the thanks I can get?" Sehun complained in disbelief "Guard???? FROM WHAT? MONSTERS??? AHAHA!" Suzy joked and teased Sehun

Sehun fixed the knocked out chair and sat again

"Yah! I saved you from a wild and ugly tiger!" Sehun closed his eyes and refered the ugly tiger as the student earlier... "You know what!? With all your imagination you should become an author!" Suzy teased Sehun again...

"Pfffft! If I became an author, All of your stories will go down under! AHAHA!" Sehun teased back Suzy "All of the viewers will say-" *Imitates like a fangirl* "Author Sehun's story is amazing!" Sehun boasted while his voice is trying hard to sound like a girl...

*Rolls Eyes* "Jinja, This idiot..." Suzy finds Sehun funny and at the same time quite annoyed *Sigh* "Well if you're that great Mr. Author can you make a story where all the viewers will say-" *Imitates like a fangirl* "Author Sehun's story is amazing!" Suzy mocked Sehun by imitating his words...

"AISH! This girl!" Sehun replied and laughed, realizing how pathetic he looks when he imitates like a fangirl "Let's go! Everyone is waiting for us at the canteen" Sehun stood up from his seat but Suzy is still sitted

"Yah! I'll be waiting for your story that makes all the viewers-" Suzy was interrupted by Sehun *Sigh* "Stop Stop You're still holding onto those?" Sehun asked with a lazy tone...

"Yup Yup!" Suzy replied cutely with a smile "You're a Pet that writes stories now! arasso?" Suzy declared "YAH! I'm still a pet? And now I've been promoted to 'Pet-that-writes-stories' now???" Sehun complained "I'm going crazy" Sehun added...

Suzy stood up from her sit because of Sehun's complaints "You have no choice now... arasso?" Suzy pinched Sehun's cheeks and whispered in his ears, "Because you're my pet..." Suzy winked at Sehun and grabbed his hands "Let's go Everyones waiting right?"

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

At The Canteen:

 

*Banged The Door Open* "YOWP! Sir Kev and EVERYONE~~~" Suzy banged right through the door and greeted them energetically while still holding Sehun's hand who is being left behind,

The sound of pages of a book was heard through the room, A book suddenly went flying towards Suzy and Sehun

Suzy dodged the book, and due to her dodge, the book went straight into Sehun's face... After the hit, Sehun's head was pushed back and stayed like that for a second,

*Claps* "Nice throw Sir Kevin!" Chanyeol suddenly praised Sir Kevin for the throw. Sir Kevin striked a pose and quoted with a majestic voice, "He's just an easy prey..." *Claps Again* "So Cool!" Chanyeol clapped again like a fanboy...

Sandara and Yoona facepalmed due to the happenings...

"YAH! WHY ME!?" Sehun went back to his senses and burst out of anger! "Why you? Well you were just very late. that's all" Sir Kevin replied with a very calm voice... *Cries a river* "But it's not My fault!" Sehun pointed at Suzy with his eyes crying like a river... Suzy only looked at Sehun innocently and ignored him and gave Sir Kevin a Thumps Up!

*Thumbs Up* "Good throw Sir Kev! Haha! 3 POINTS!" Suzy suddenly praised Sir Kevin while completely ignoring Sehun... Sir Kevin striked a pose and quoted with a majestic voice, "He's just an easy prey..." (again) *Claps Again* "So Cool!" Chanyeol clapped again and again like a fanboy...

Sehun quickly sat in the corner like an EMO with a look despair on his face... "Ignored, Ignored, Ignored..........." Sehun is whispering at himself endlessly,

Sunny tilts her head, Luhan facepalmed... Sandara and Yoona double facepalmed due to the happenings...

"We'll be going to the bar later! So we'll meet up at 7pm got that?" Sir Kevin informed like nothing happened... "Any questions? Well then... See you later!!! ZOMBIE MODE ON!" Sir Kevin energitacally said his goodbye and left

Chanyeol with his face confused reached out for Yoona *Pulls Sleeve* "Hey hey... What does 'Zombie Mode' mean?" Chanyeol curiously asked Yoona, She smiled at Chanyeol and explained carefully "Zombie Mode is when you go home really really drunk... And it's called Zombie, because you can't walk straight so you're walking like a Zombie, That's why," Yoona explained with a smile... "Ohhhhhh!" Chanyeol was quite amazed...

One by one everyone left the canteen and went home...

"Cheol-su! Quit on being EMO and let's go home!" Suzy called for Sehun who is still being EMO-EMO in the corner

Sehun came back to his senses when he heard 'Cheol-su' "Nae~" Sehun stood up and moved close to Suzy... *Sigh* "I'm not in the mood to drink..." Sehun said to himself in disbelief... "Yah! I don't drink but I'm still coming! It's free you know!" Suzy tempted Sehun to join the bar,

*Shrugged* "Guess I'll pass-" Sehun tried to decline but Suzy interrupted him "Shiro! You're coming with us arasso? You're my pet! You don't have the right to say no... Okie?" Suzy tilts her head while puffing her cheeks... "What!? No rights? that's mean!" Sehun complained but Suzy nods with a smile

"I'll see you later! arasso?" Suzy pats Sehun's head with a cute smile *Sigh* "Nae~" Sehun agreed but Suzy's face is still disappointed... "Wae?" He asked curiously because of why Suzy is still unhappy...But He suddenly realized the reason

"Aigoo! Jinja!?" Sehun complained but still, Suzy's face is still disappointed... Sehun lets out a big and deep sigh ..... then suddenly make a cute face and make a happy expression like a happy dog,

"KYAAH! Haha! Kyeopta Cheol-su!" Suzy spazzed and pinched Sehun's cheeks... (Looks like the *Happy Doggie Expression* is the problem huh? ARF!)

"Byiiiiiiieeeeeee Cheol-su!" Suzy waved at Sehun and leaving the canteen, "Bye Bye! Owner!" Sehun said his goodbye while Suzy is leaving, Suzy faced Sehun and nods happily and left the canteen... "Aish! I'm getting used to it!" Sehun complained to himself, While He's complaining to himself, Chanyeol suddenly popped out at his back...

*Rubs Chest* "YAH! You're popping out of nowhere again!" Sehun said to Chanyeol but Chanyeol didn't said a word and stared at Sehun. *Creepy Stare at Sehun* Chanyeol kept on staring at Sehun... *Sigh* Sehun put his arm over Chanyeol's shoulder "If you try to mock me... I will kill you!" Sehun whispered at Chanyeol's ear, Chanyeol just smiled and walked fast leaving Sehun behind...

They all go home to ready themselves for the bar event...

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Night Time (7pm meeting time)

At The School Gate Entrance: (It's night time so the gate is closed)

 

 

All of them are already there except for Sir Kevin who's being late,

As they wait for Sir Kevin... Chanyeol suddenly saw a beautiful girl... *Bumps Sehun* "Yah! There's a chick!" Chanyeol whispered to Sehun excitedly... The girl that Chanyeol is looking at, is now walking towards them... "Yah! Dude she's walking towards us!" Sehun said who's obviously panicking,

The girl stood infront of them and said... "I'm sorry I'm late! Let's go!" A manly voice was heard by the two and their face was really really shock with their mouths wide open...

"Yah! Sir Kev! What's with the dress?" Suzy realized it was Sir Kevin who cross-dressed... "Tutturu~ Sir Kevin is so cute!!!" Sunny is jumping excitedly when she saw Sir Kevin that way.

Sir Kevin smiled and blew a flying kiss on Luhan... *Goosebumps* "Aigoo! Goosebumps!" Luhan didn't know what to feel...

"I'm disguising myself, so no one will know it's me! Pretty cool huh?" Sir Kevin explained and he's quite really proud about it... "Uhhhmmm y-yeah?" Yoona agreed unsurely... Sir Kevin started walking and they are now heading towards the bar...

\(^o^)/

(So for the time being... I'll be refering Sir Kevin as Ma'am Kevin when he is cross-dressing okie? ARF!)

\(^o^)/

All of them followed Ma'am Kevin... While they are walking, Sehun and Chanyeol are falling behind and walking blankly,

Sehun is whispering to himself like an idiot while walking "I will never get married..." (Yup! Sehun is broken! ARF!) Chanyeol is whispering to himself like an idiot too while walking "Check if She OR He has the STICK! Don't be fooled by the two pillows attached in that person's chest............" (Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd! Chanyeol is broken too... ARF!)

They rode the subway and walked and walked again... and finally they reached the bar!

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

At The Bar: (1st Floor)

 

 

"WOAH! IT'S THE BAR!!! LIGHTS! GIRLS! DRINKS! MUSIC! GIRLS!!! WOOOHOOO! There are people here!" Chanyeol suddenly ran into the bar and looked at the surroundings excitedly like a kid... Chanyeol caught the bar people's attention,

"We'll be taking the VIP seat" Ma'am Kevin pointed his finger at the ceiling "It's upstairs" Ma'am Kevin informed all them to go upstairs... "Woah! COOL!" Chanyeol excitedly went upstairs

Everybody is walking upstairs, Suzy and Sehun are falling behind...

As Suzy and Sehun is walking towards the stairs... Sehun suddenly overheard the group of guys conversation "Hey, Look at the chick," Sehun suddenly stopped walking after hearing that. "Talk to her now..." Sehun's ears is twitching because of what he's hearing right now... "Sure thing! Watch this, I'll make her mine tonight!" The guy was about to make his move when Sehun suddenly stood infront of him with a smile (Fake Smile! ARF!)

Sehun raised his eyebrows with still his fake smile, Sehun didn't say a word and nods at the guy, still with the fake smile... Sehun suddenly went to Suzy and hugged her from behind and moved his head close to Suzy' cheeks

*Backhug* "Yah! What are you doing!" Suzy was quite startled because of Sehun hugging her from out of nowhere... Sehun whispered at Suzy "Owner I'm hungry... feed me..." Sehun pleaded with a cute voice, Suzy just smiled and bent her arms to reach Sehun's head and pat his head,

They continued walking but with a slower pace because Sehun is still hugging Suzy as they walk... Sehun faced the guy and widen his eyes telling the guy that 'She-is-mine-go-away'

They went upstairs leaving the guy disappointed,

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

At The Bar: (2nd Floor)

 

 

They started having their fun! There are plenty of food and softdrinks at their table and some Soju as well...

"Ok! EVERYONE should atleast drink 1 shot of soju! It's up to you if you will drink more or stop arasso?" Ma'am Kevin informed and quickly took the shot... "ARRGH! So Chanyeol's next since he's beside me!" Ma'am Kevin is the first one who took the shot,

Chanyeol's Turn: "Hohoho! Human Liquor!" Chanyeol said to himself like an old man thirsting for alcohol and took the shot right away!

Yoona's Turn: "Yah! That's alcohol!" Luhan warned Yoona... "I'm tougher than you think, O-p-p-a!" She took the shot like nothing happened... Yoona winked at Luhan and sticked her tongue very y and she is like seducing Luhan.... Sehun and Chanyeol gulped as they witness Yoona's seducing act...

Sunny's Turn: Sunny is staring at the glass of soju, "Ahehe! Sunny you don't have to drink if you don't want to..." Luhan is being concerned for Sunny *Shook head* "I c-can do this!" Sunny took the shot and her expression is bitter. After the shot, Sunny's face suddenly went quite red and her eyes were kinda sleepy...

Sandara's Turn: "Ahmmm, I never had alcohol..." Sandara informed them that it's her first time... "Don't worry just try it!" Chanyeol tempted Sandara, "Dude you're turning into a bad influence here," Sehun responded with a lazy tone... Sandara took the shot slowly... *Cough* *Cough* "Yuck! It tasted terrible!" Sandara coughed as she complains,

Suzy's Turn: Suzy keeps on eating the foods, "Yah! it's your turn now!" Sehun offered the shot glass to Suzy... "But, I don't drink!" Suzy refused, "Yah! just try it!" Sehun forced Suzy, "AHEM-bad-AHEM-influence!" Chanyeol suddenly teased Sehun... "YAH! Look who's talking!?" Sehun responded to Chanyeol...

Suzy accepted the shot glass and drank it quickly, *Shivers* Suzy's expression was bitter "I will never drink again! aish!" Suzy wiped the soju with her sleeves and continued eating...

Sehun's Turn: "I'll pass, Don't want to drink anymore, I have bad memories with soju!" (Maybe because of Shiny? ARF!) Sehun explained with a lazy tone, "Ehhhhhhhhhhh!?" Chanyeol responded unclearly... "Sunny is sleepy! Goodnight!" Sunny suddenly went to sleep after saying that... so yeah she is sleeping while sitted...

Luhan's Turn: "Dude you sure you're going to drink? Rememb-" Sehun was interrupted by Luhan who drank the shot glass quickly "Whatcha saying?" *Tilts head* Luhan asked about Sehun was about to say.. *Shook his head* "Beware of Luhan! We now have two y" Sehun said to himself,

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The cycle went on and on for the ones who wanted to drink... after a few rounds Luhan and Chanyeol suddenly went drunk!

Luhan suddenly fell asleep while sitted...

"What an idiot!" Sehun mocked the sleeping Luhan...

While they are having fun... Sunny suddenly woke up... and her aura is quite different... Her seat position suddenly changed too... she crossed her legs like a serious business woman...

Sunny caught everyone's attention except for Yoona who is staring at the sleeping Luhan... "Aigoo, My Knight fell asleep"

"Bwoh!? Knight? You got to be kidding!" *Rolls eyes* Sunny suddenly responded to Yoona. She stared at Yoona with a fierce look on her face... The cute and sweet Sunny suddenly changed into a fierce and hot Sunny...

Yoona was pissed off at Sunny's stare, their eyes met and it's like there is a war just by their looks... "You got a problem with that? A problem with my knight?" (refering to Luhan) Yoona asked with her fake smile...

*Shrugged* "I'll be competing you for his heart then!" Sunny challenged Yoona while still looking straight into her eyes... "Fine by me!" Yoona accepted the challenge "Let's start off by competing who drinks the most soju!" Yoona challenged Sunny into a drinking contest... *Shrugged* "That's all??? Pffft!" *Rolls eyes* Sunny accepted and they stood up from their seat.

Yoona and Sunny went downstairs to start their competition...

The two girls left everyone with their mouths opened...

"Yah Yah! What just happened?" Suzy pulled Sandara's sleeve as she asked her... "W-was that really Sunny just now?" Sehun can't believed on what he saw...

"It seems like Sunny has 'Dissociative-identity-disorder'" Ma'am Kevin predicted "What's that???" Sehun asked curiously "Dual Personality in short..." Sandara answered Sehun...

"So there is a Cute Sunny and a Fierce Sunny living in one Sunny???" Suzy scratched her head... "How does it trigger the change???" Sehun asked again with his face all confused

"It really depends on the person..." Ma'am Kevin replied with his/her thinking pose on, "But what happened right now... I think the soju triggered the change..." Sandara shared her ideas with her thinking pose on too...

"She changed after waking up on her sleep due to the soju..." Ma'am Kevin fires back an idea too...

Sandara and Ma'am Kevin brainstormed like a bunch of detectives figuring out about Sunny's change...

While the two are brainstorming, Suzy and Sehun were like WHAT-THE-HELL look on their faces...

Chanyeol is just there wiggling like a zombie with his eyes close and smiling like an idiot... So yeah he doesn't know what's happening...

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

HI-YA~

I'll post the continuation of the story later okie!? Looks like Sunny really has a Dual-Personality huh??? Meow~ Please keep on reading! *Bows*

Thank you very very much for supporting me! *Cries a river* please don't stop reading!

Oh oh! Once again please read my co-author's Stowiii *Points at the link* http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/353376/we-are-a-bit-different-fantasy-friendship-romance-sliceoflife-exo-kai-tao

That story contains some of Sehun and Chanyeol's past... so please read it if you have the time! *Bows Again* It's a good story so please take time to read it! *Bows and Bows Again*

ARF~!

And one more thing! Kim Myungsoo made a quite appearance in this Chappy so..... watch out for him in my future chappys okie? 😊