"Forget" in order to get back

Don't Touch My PET!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 


At school (Present Time):

The teacher is discussing some lessons.

Suzy's eyes is dozing off, trying hard not fall asleep.

"Alright, Bring out your textbook" The teacher ordered all of his students.

Suzy shooked her head then reached out for her bag while yawning. As soon as she s her bag's zipper.

*YAWWWWNNN-* "KYAAH!" Suzy was startled with what she saw

The puppy's head came out from Suzy's bag.

"AIGOO! FRESH AIR!!!" Sehun said in his mind happily!

The puppy's eyes look around. "OHO! So we're in schoo- OW!"
 
Suzy quickly pushed the puppy into the bag and zip it.

"Is there something wrong, Bae Suzy?" The teacher asked with a concerned voice.

Suzy is smiling while shooking her head and sat properly to face the board.

"GRRRR! I NEED FRESH AIR!" Sehun angrily complained. "I should have stayed home!"
The puppy moved its feet in the bag.

________________________________________

At Suzy's House (2 Hours Before The Present Time):

The puppy is sleeping. His ears where twitching as he hears all of those hard footsteps.

*Footsteps*
"I'm late!!!" Suzy is panicking because of the time. She put her textbooks in her bag and ran again to comb her hair

The puppy tilt his head. "What the hell? It's still too early!" Sehun complained. 
Sehun said that it's still early because a 30 minutes late, is not late at all for him.

"Oh I Know!!" The Inner Sehun smiled because he thought of something.
The puppy ped the bag. He entered the bag but he won't fit in.

"Guess I need space." The puppy took out all of the textbooks to fit in.
The puppy barely closed the bag.

*Footsteps*
"I forgot my bag!" Suzy ran towards her bag with bread in .

*Munch Munch*
Suzy took her bag while eating that she did not realized her textbooks where on the floor.

________________________________________

At the School (Present Time):

Suzy can feel the puppy's movement inside her bag. But she force herself to ignore it.

*Whisper*
"Pssst! Is there something wrong?" Sunny tilts her head while asking.

"Eh? Uhhmmm Nothing." Suzy said with a sweet voice.

"You leave me no choice! Aish!" *Clears Throat*
"ARF!" "ARF!" The puppy started to bark.

"What's that?" Sunny asked curiously

"Ehehe! It's nothing!" Suzy force herself to smile.

"ARF! "ARF!" The puppy barked again.

Suzy kept her smile. "Nothing?" Sunny asked again.

*Facepalmed*
"Aigoo! Come with me!" Suzy stood up and drag Sunny with her.
Suzy took her bag too.

"YAH! We're having class-" The teacher tried to stopped them. "We have stomach ache! Bye!" Suzy reasoned and left, leaving the teacher speechless.

________________________________________

At the School's Rooftop (Present Time):

"So... What's wrong?" Sunny asked with a sweet voice.

*Sigh*
Suzy sighed, She sat on her knees and opend her bag.

"OH SWEET AIR!!!" The inner Sehun is sweating and panting.
The puppy's tongue is sticking out due to the heat.

"KYAH! A Cute puppy!" Sunny quickly held the puppy and lift it into the air.

"YAH! Not too high! I'm getting nervous here!" Sehun complained with a nervous voice. "So cute!" Sunny sat on her knees and freed the puppy.

"Wooh! Thank you for letting me go! I almost had a heart attack!" Sehun complained again.

"Aigoo! Why can't you understand me!" Sehun added. "ARF! ARF!" The puppy barked as Sehun complain
"I have to stay away from Sunny! Aish!" The puppy ran to a random direction.


"What a cute run!" Sunny held her cheeks.

"Yah! Cheol-su! Don't wander too far!" Suzy warned the puppy with a sweet voice.

*suspicious Look*
"Ohhhhh! So his name is Cheol-su..." Sunny stared at Suzy with a smirk on her face "Y-yeah! Is there a problem!?" Suzy asked, obviously embarassed

"So they have the same name as Sehun?" Sunny tilts her head and obviously mocking Suzy. "That's what you call Sehun right?"

*Blushed* "Yah! I-it's not what you think!" Suzy looks away from Sunny. 
"It's just that I don't know what to name him. That's all!" She said with an unsure voice.

"Hmmmmmm... If you say so! Cheol-su is really cute huh?" Sunny continued mocking Suzy. 
"PABO-YAH!" Suzy shouted at Sunny with her face turning red because of the embarassement.
"Tee-hee! I'm just messing with you! So how'd you get him?" Sunny asked with her eye smile on.

"I just got him yesterday but..." *Sigh* "It's a long story!" Suzy looked at Cheol-Su that is wandering around.

(So! From now on, The so called puppy will be Cheol-su! Arasso? ARF!)

________________________________________

At Suzy's House (1 Day Before The Present Time):


Suzy gripped her fist.
"DIE!!!!!" Suzy shouted and charged at Chanyeol with a fist.

"I'M VERRY SORRYY~~~~~~" Chanyeol apologize while still looking at Suzy's body.


After all the happenings, Suzy goes to her room to change clothes.

"That's gotta hurt!" Sehun mocked Chanyeol. Cheol-su tilted his head at Chanyeol that is on the floor.

*Shook his head*
"I need to get out of here before Suzy returns!" Chanyeol quickly stood up as he realized the danger when Suzy returned.

As soon as Chanyeol opened the door.
A whisper was heard in his ear. "Leaving so soon?" The whisper that Chanyeol heard is like a whisper of death.

Suzy suddenly grabbed Chanyeol's ear and drag him into the house. "OWOWOWOW!"
"We're not done yet..." Suzy said and did an evil smile.

*Gulp* Chanyeol gulped and followed Suzy. *Gulp* Cheol-su gulps too because of what he saw.

________________________________________

Chanyeol is sitting properly in the sofa like a good boy.
"So, What do you think is the consenquence for your actions?" Suzy said with a serious tone while her arms crossed.

*shook head*
"Tsk Tsk! Poor Chanyeol" The inner Sehun said while shooking his head. Cheol-su's head is also shooking.

*Gulps* "I-I'll do anything!!!" Chanyeol bowed in fear. "jinja?" Suzy smiled while her head is tilted. "YES! Just don't hurt me!" Chanyeol replied.

"I'm so lucky that I get a chance to live here with Suzy!" Sehun cried in joy while bitting his lips.

"Help me to find this dog a new owner!" Suzy smiled and suddenly lift Cheol-su, facing Chanyeol.


*Sound of a mirror cracked*
"Eh!?" Sehun's heart suddenly cracked into half. "What in the world Suzy!?" Sehun cries a river. Cheol-su whimpered


"If you can't find an owner....." Suzy's smile instantly faded "I'll take your INTESTINE and feed it to this dog! Arrasso!?" Suzy threatened Chanyeol with an evil stare.

"Eh!? Dafaq??" Cheol-su's eyes blinked fast several times while his head is tilted.

"Ahe-hehe. I'll be his new owner then! Problem solve! My Intestines are safe!" Chanyeol stood up and reached out to Cheol-Su.

"Ehhhh!? Are you kidding me?" *Sigh*

"The hell!? Stay away!" Cheol-su is trying to bite Chanyeol's hands when it approaches him.
"Yah! Sehun! Come on! My Intestine is at sake here!!!" Chanyeol begged but he accidentally called him Sehun.

"Huh? Sehun?" Suzy asked with a confuse look on her face.

The two suddenly stopped with their commotions. "CHANYEOL YOU IDIOT!" Sehun said while Cheol-su barked. "ARF!"
"AHH! I just remembered Sehun all of a sudden! He's at the hospital right? Recovering you know. Ahe-hehe" Chanyeol is spouting nonesense while sweating.

*Sigh*
"You can take your leave now. See you tomorrow!" Suzy suddenly smiled and said goodbye to Chanyeol. "What about the owner thingy!?" Chanyeol asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be his owner! Bye Bye Then!" Suzy smiled and pushed Chanyeol outside her house.


*Angels Chorused*
Sehun's happiness is overwhelming at what Suzy just said that he can hear the angels chorus.


As soon as she closed the door. She quickly sat her knees and looked at Cheol-su. "You kinda make me remind of Sehun."
Sehun went back to reality as he heard what Suzy said. Cheol-su tilted his head.

"I'll name you Cheol-su from now on. Is that ok?" Suzy asked with teary eyes. Cheol-su barked while wagging it's tail.
"OK then, Cheol-su... SIT!" Suzy ordered.

Cheol-su obeyed Suzy and sat.
"Aigoo. Sehun you're really used to being a dog huh?" Sehun talked to himself while shooking his head.

Memories burst into Suzy's mind and remembered Sehun when they used to play like this.
"I want to talk to you again..." Suzy wiped her tears while thinking of Sehun. "Please. Wake up soon."

*Sigh* "If only I can hug you right now." Cheol-su went and rest in Suzy's legs.

________________________________________

At the School Rooftop (Present Time):

"What are you gonna do now? Are you going back to class with Cheol-su?" Sunny asked with a cute voice.
"Nope. I'll go home early with Cheol-su" Suzy replied and stood up. "Right Cheol-su?"

"Eh? Where is he?" Suzy said with a where-the-hell-did-he-go look.

________________________________________

At the School Hallway (Present Time):

Cheol-su is walking into the School Hallway casually.
"Look it's a puppy!" The student said and pointed at Cheol-su

All of the students in the hallway where looking at Cheol-su while his looking at the surrounding

"Woah! It's huge! So this is the hallway in the eyes of a dog." Sehun was amazed.

*Evil Smile*
"I can easily peek under their skirt at this rate!" Sehun started to plan an evil plan again.

"Hee-Hee! 1 little peek won't hurt." Cheol-su is walking cutely towards a female student.

Cheol-su is almost near in his target when somebody lift him.

"I'm a little envious here you know? You can peek easily with your situation" Chanyeol suddenly came out of nowhere and lift Sehun.

"Chanyeol! Just in time I need to talk to you..." Sehun said with a serious tone.
Chanyeol's smile suddenly faded "Seems like a serious one. Feel free to talk." Chanyeol replied seriously "Let's find a place to talk."

________________________________________


At the back of the School (Present Time):

Chanyeol and Cheol-su is sitting at a bench with a serious aura.


*Clears Throat*

"Why did you make me a dog?" The inner Sehun speak his mind out. Chanyeol can hear and understand what Sehun is thinking. Cheol-su is looking directly at Chanyeol

"Direct to the point I see." *Sigh* "You said you want to stay by her side? That's why!" Chanyeol replied casually.

"Why a dog!? Why not a bird or anything?" Sehun asked in annoyance, 
"Ahhhhh! I really dunnow." Chanyeol scratched his head "Why did I make you a dog anyway? Hmmmmmmm...." Chanyeol asked himself while tilting his head.

*Sigh* "This is useless..."

"What do I have to do to return to my original form?" Chanyeol just smile as Sehun asked that question. "Nothing." He replied with an evil stare and smile.

"Bae Suzy is the key for you to return to your original form." Chanyeol stood up and put his hands on his pocket. 
"Bae Suzy must forget about you in order to go back." Chanyeol's eyes is glowing red and did a half smile as he looked at Cheol-su's eyes.

"Wha-? Forget about me?" Sehun asked in confusion. "She must forget about you. About Sehun." Chanyeol started walking away.

"In other words. Suzy must forget her feelings about you in order to get back." Chanyeol waved while leaving Cheol-su behind.


"If she doesn't care about you anymore. You wouldn't want to stay by her side anyway." Chanyeol said to himself with an evil smile 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

*Did a cartwheel out of nowhere!*

Here is a Super Duper late update! I kinda enjoyed my vacation as an author. *BOWS* I'm very sorry!

please keep on reading if you have the time... *bows*


Is it just me or the old AFF theme is much better? O_O
Anyway~ Please wait for my update again~