Awaken

Don't Touch My PET!!!

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: There's a new character on this chapter onwards. Please anticipate to that character a lot *winked* Hahaha! Okay continue reading. I'm sorry for the interruption.  

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy is now sitting on the chair, staring at herself on the mirror again. After what had happen the day she's hurt because of Sehun, Suzy's new friends are her mirror and chair. She's ignoring the calls and knocks on her front door because she knows that it's from her school or her friends. It's not that she already forgot and not care about them anymore, she just wanted to be alone and time for herself to think. Suzy also became thin because of her, not eating properly. 

 

Suicide? That will be easy. Suzy gripped her fist because of that thought. " this feeling." she whispered while glaring at her reflection in the mirror. 

 

No one loves you. 

 

Suzy chuckled "Yeah. Even my dog abandoned me." then sighed. She checked her phone to delete the hundred messages and calls from her friends but one of Luhan's messages caught her attention that has been sent to her just now.

 

To: Suzy
From: Luhan

Sehun's already awake!! Suzy please!! I need you to come here, at the hospital. Sehun needs you.

 

Suzy's eyes widen because of what she just red. 

Tears from her eyes started to flow like the heavy rain outside her house. She doesn't know what to feel and can't say a thing but the first thing that comes to her mind is Sehun. Suzy got up from her seat and immediately ran towards her door, didn't mind getting wet from the rain. She ran and can see the hospital where Sehun is in when suddenly she stopped like someone grabbed her wrist to stop her. 

 

"Wait what?" Suzy stood a mile away from the hospital, still raining. She's in the state where the half of herself wants to ran inside of the hospital and hugged Sehun tightly as soon as she'll saw him, and the other half of her wants to just ran away and don't show herself to them anymore. It took a couple of minutes before Suzy set up her mind and slowly step backwards but she bumped into someone. 

 

She can feel that it's a tall guy because her head is touching it's chest and her touches his- "*widens eyes then quickly turned around away from the guy* I-i'm sorry sir!" Suzy bowed and as soon as she stood, the guy hugged her tight. His warmth keep Suzy feel comfortable and she likes it. "*I know this feeling.*" she said in her mind.

"I've been to your house and i thought that something happens to you! Your things is everywhere and i thought that someone kidnapped you and-" Suzy broke the hug and stared at his face for a couple of seconds before she rubs her eyes and looked at him again. Is this real? Suzy asked to herself and lowered her head then whispered something. 

"What?" 

"You're back!" Suzy yelled in happiness before she hugged Sehun, burying her face on his neck. Sehun smiled and hugged her back. A moment of silence for the both of them. No one tries to speak or move while getting soak from the rain. 

Sehun gathered his courage before grabbing Suzy from her shoulders and slowly leaning to her lips. She slowly closed her eyes too but 

Sehun has a girlfriend and a baby.

Suzy quickly opened her eyes then moved away from Sehun. "T-this is wrong." said Suzy and walked away. Sehun blocked her way "What's wrong?" he asked, trying to make an eye contact but Suzy moves her eyes away from Sehun's gaze. She gripped her fist and started to cry again, but it's not obvious since her tears is mixed with the raindrops from her cheeks.

"You have a girlfriend and you will be responsible for the child inside her stomach. Congratulation by the way." then left. Sehun turned around where Suzy is heading "It's not what you think. Let me explain first." but it's too late since Suzy ran away quickly towards her house and locked the door.

"I can't believe that she really fell from that lie." Sehun sighed, making a smoke out of his breath because of the cold rain. 

 

 

...

 

 

Suzy really quit school. She didn't attend any classes of hers since the day Sehun showed up, and it's been a month now. 

At School:

Sehun, Luhan and Chanyeol is on the rooftop of their school right now. The two, Luhan and Chanyeol were comforting Sehun "No one wants this to happen. Please stop crying dude." Luhan said with a worried tone while rubbing Sehun's back. Chanyeol who's standing next to Sehun crossed his arms "You're not the problem here Sehun. Suzy is. If she loves you, she's here with you." Luhan hit Chanyeol's stomach lightly then glared at him, telling him to shut up. 

Chanyeol just shrugged. "Yah. What about the girl that still clings at Sehun? What's her name again?" Luhan asked Chanyeol, scratching the back of his head. Chanyeol smirked "Oh that demon girl? She's like me who wants to know more about the human world. Her name is..." 

Sehun, who's not listening to Luhan and Chanyeol's conversation wiped his tears with his hands before reaching for his phone in his pocket. He felt that it's vibrating, signing that he has a message. When he opened and read it, his heart skipped a beat because of the content of the message.

 

To: Sehun

I'm with Suzy right now. Come and eat with us near the computer shop where we always play. Don't want to believe me? Come and see for your self. 

 

He quickly stood up, can't take his eyes off the screen of his phone.  

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol tilted his head while trying to peek on Sehun's phone. Sehun immediately return his phone in his pocket "I've got to go guys." Luhan stopped Sehun by grabbing his wrist "Where are you going? We still have a class." 

Sehun smiled "You know me right? Expert at skipping class." he winked before leaving the two with a confused look on their faces. 

Earlier that time:

Suzy pick up her black jacket with an ears of a cat then wear her usual mask and sunglasses as her disguise. Whenever she'll go out of her house, buying some foods or anything she needs, she'll wear those in case of emergency. While she's walking confidently with her disguise, someone tapped her shoulders that made her surprised without even looking at the person who tapped her. 

"Hello! Suzy right?" that voice, Suzy heard that voice before but can't remember where. She's still not turning around so the person walk in front of her and in her surprise, it's the girl in the hospital.

Sehun's girlfriend? Suzy stepped her left foot backwards, don't know what to say. The girl smiled because of her reaction even though the sunglass and mask covered her face and made Suzy irritated a bit. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself to you in the hospital." she fake a smile and offered her hand to Suzy.

 

"I'm Choa by the way." she added, waiting for Suzy to make a hand shake with her. Suzy's mind can't process properly and it took a minute before Choa just held Suzy's hand and shook it then let it go quickly. She's senses got back when Choa did that. 

"I've got to go." Suzy walked away, bumped Choa when she passed by that made Choa rolled her eyes then grabbed Suzy's arm tight, keeping her smile on her face "Let's go and eat something. I'm kind of hungry. And i want to repay you for taking good care of Sehun." Suzy immediately moves away from Choa because of the said name. 

"I'm sorry i really need-" she got interrupted by Choa "I insist." then dragged Suzy at the nearest eating place there. 

While they're waiting for their food, Choa keeps on talking about what Sehun and her been doing lately. She shared that they're always playing online games like League of Legends and she really liked it. Suzy just nodded while resting her chin on her palm. She's examining Choa's face and she've got to admit that she's pretty and y. But what confuses her is Choa's stomach. 

"*If she's pregnant, why her stomach is much ier than my stomach?*" Suzy touched her stomach then shook her head because of that thought. Choa smiled then put down her phone on the table. 

 

"*Ugh! Even her smile is y.*" Suzy smacked her forehead with her palm lightly. She looked at Choa again and noticed that she keeps on peeking on her phone and looking outside like she's waiting for someone. 

Suzy started to feel nervous, hands started to trembled and reached for the water in front of her to drink and feel relaxed but it spilled all over her shirt. 

"Oh my are you okay Suzy?" Choa asked like she really cared about her. Suzy just nodded then reached for the tissues beside the table to wiped her soaked shirt. 

Their food arrives "Let's eat." Suzy just let the accidentally-spilling-of-water-on-her thingy so this would end now and she can go home already. While Suzy's busy eating her food, Sehun sat beside them. "You're here too." Sehun said happily while pointing at Suzy. He's in his school uniform topped with a black sweat shirt and wearing his usual cap.

 

 

Suzy's mouth is full so she can't speak while staring at him with a surprised look on her face. Choa pinched Sehun's cheeks "I'm glad your here." because of that, Suzy chocked and Sehun gave her water while rubbing her back. Suzy quickly drink it, feeling the refreshing water flowing in . 

"Chill. Are you in a hurry?" Sehun joked making Suzy glared at him then punched his arm lightly. "*Yes i'am you moron!*" she yelled inside her head. What Suzy repeatedly saying to her mind is that she cannot be affected by Sehun and Choa. She just need to act natural. 

 

...

 

They are now walking Suzy home with Suzy at their back. Sehun wanted to walk beside Suzy but when he's going to do that, Choa will prevent it by talking and asking about the online game they're playing so that Suzy will be out of place. Every skin ship that Choa made to Sehun, Suzy will distract herself by looking away or do something else. 

"*Don't get affected. Just ignore them okay?*" Suzy whispered while staring on the ground, kicking the small rock in front of her. Because she's not looking up, she bumped Sehun, her forehead touching his chest then she looked up facing his face. Their face were close that they can feel each other breaths. "Choa just buy a drink in the store. Are you okay? I feel that you're thinking too deeply there." Sehun asked, while still in that position with Suzy. 

Do you think I'am? Of course not!

"Yes i'm okay." Suzy wanted to let out all of her bad feelings but she just can't. She just said that to end the conversation between them then pinched Sehun's nose, making him moved away while touching his nose. "Are you sick or been busy these days? I really wanted to asked you that because you became so thin. And you don't attend classes for a month now." Sehun touched Suzy's waist, measuring how thin she is. 

Suzy stared at Sehun, stabbing him with a knife inside her head. She was about to tell him but Choa showed up with a plastic bag and handed them their drinks. "Here's for you since this is the drink that you're buying." Then smiled, peeking at Suzy if she's jealous or mad but Suzy's best at hiding all inside of her so she smiled at them then said her goodbye then leave. As soon as she turned around her back at them, a tear fell on her eyes then walked as fast as she can until she reached her house and let it out inside of her room. 

 

...

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE: So how's this update? Hihi let me know what's in your mind by commenting. It will be appreciated if you would share how you feel about it. Thank you for supporting this story continuously. Me, the Co-author and the Author really love you all! *threw hearts for each and everyone of you*