Feels good to be free!

Don't Touch My PET!!!

 

 

 

 

 

*Hmmmmmmmm... It's dark where am I?* Sehun said curiously to himself

Sehun found himself in a foggy room.
From a far distance he suddenly saw a person that is laying unconscious on the ground.

"Woah it's bl-blood!" Sehun said nervously

The person is covered in blood when suddenly another person run towards the body and hugged it very tightly.
Sehun is watching from a far distance when he heard someone’s screaming.

"Sehun-ah! WAKE UP! SEHUN! SEHUN!!! I need you!"

The voice echoed at Sehun's head and his vision became clearer.
Sehun woke up and opened his eyes. As soon as he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was Bae Suzy's face.
Sehun was startled because of Suzy being close to his face.

"WOAH WOAH! You startled me!" Sehun said while rubbing his chest.
"Yah! You don't know how long it takes to wake you up!" Suzy complained enlarging her cute eyes.
"Get up, I need you, Let's go." Suzy ordered Sehun and pulled the handcuffs making Sehun get off the bed.
"Guess I dreamed a bit." Sehun said to himself

*YAWN* "Where are we going anyway? It's 3:00am you know?" Sehun asked with a sleepy tone.

"Ahmmmm... I need to pee." Suzy said embarrassedly.
"Argh! How can you pee if I'm there?" Sehun complained
"YAH! I don't know either so just shut up OK?" Suzy said irritatingly
"Pffft fine!" Sehun replied with a lazy tone

They are walking the hallway towards the bathroom when suddenly they hear weird noises.

"KYAH! What was that?" Suzy screamed cutely and then clinged into Sehun's arm.

*Sehun puts on an Evil Smile on his face*
"Woah! MAYBE IT'S THE GHOST OF OUR SCHOOL THAT I'M HEARING ABOUT!" Sehun is scaring Suzy mockingly.

"Yah! Don't do that now! It ain't the right time to make jokes like that!" Suzy is clinging into Sehun's arms while shaking.

At the dark classroom door they saw a Devilish Eyes on the ground.

"KYAH! It's REALLY A GHOST! Suzy clinged into Sehun's arms very tightly
"Woah is it really a ghost? At last I can see one right now!" Sehun said to himself excitedly.

The creature with Devilish Eyes came closer to them and the creature pass into to the shade of light making them see what it is. Sehun enlarged his eyes at what they saw leaving him speechless. Suzy free herself from clinging into Sehun's arm and rubbed her chest.

"Phew. I thought it was a ghost!" Suzy said while rubbing her chest.
"It’s just a CUTE LITTLE PUPPY!" Suzy get down on her knees and pat the cute puppy's head making the puppy feel happy.

Suzy noticed Sehun that is not talking and he looked like his terrified.

"Yah! It not a ghost! Calm down okay!?" Suzy said to Sehun while she is on her knees playing with the puppy

The puppy walks towards Sehun where Sehun suddenly grabbed Suzy's hand pulling her up on her knees and Sehun ran very fast towards the bathroom while holding Suzy's hand leaving the cute puppy behind...

"Yah what are you doing!" Suzy asked Sehun while they are running. Sehun remained silent and keeps on running.

At The Girl's Bathroom:


"YAH! What's your problem? Leaving that cute puppy behind." Suzy said while pouting her lips making her look cute.

 "Ahehehe! Didn't you tell me you need to pee?" Sehun said with a troublesome smile on his face.

*Suzy smiled like she just found out something.*
"You're scared of DOGS!" Suzy said while pointing at Sehun's face.
"Wha-What are you saying?" Sehun replied with a troublesome smile.
"You need to pee go on pee pee pee!" Sehun added and pushed Suzy into the toilet.

At The Toilet:


"Hey, ert!" Suzy said to Sehun while peeing

          


"I'm not a ert aish!" Sehun replied with lazy tone.
"ert ert ert!" Suzy annoyed Sehun with a cute voice.
"If I'm a ert I would have done crazy things on you! Sehun replied irritatingly
"YAH! ERT!" Suzy replied angrily then she kicks Sehun's arm.
"AW AW! Geez I'm just joking! Ahahaha" Sehun said with a smile.

Suzy opened the door of the toilet.
"Done?" Sehun asked
"Yeah Let's go!" Suzy said with a smile
"Woah wait it's my turn to pee!" Sehun said and pulled Suzy while leaveing the girl's bathroom.
"Yah! Why not pee here!?" Suzy suggested
"I don't pee in girl's bathroom!" Sehun sticked his tongue and they entered the boy's bathroom.

At The Boy's Bathroom:


Sehun walk towards the urinal dragging Suzy too.
Sehun started to pee at the urinal
Suzy suddenly screamed!

"Kyah! You shouldn't pee right away!" Suzy looks away from Sehun and covered her eyes.
"Hahaha! I couldn't hold it" Sehun said with a smile.

Sehun is done and Suzy is still covering her eyes
*Sehun suddenly puts on another EVIL SMILE on his face*
"I know that you wanted to see this right?" Sehun whispered in Suzy's ear with a erted voice

                 tumblr_m3m97pcgKa1rvxx3jo1_500.png

Suzy suddenly burst out of anger then she looked at Sehun and punched him really hard!
"ARGH! That hurts!" Sehun cried in pain
Sehun's lips started to bleed due to the punch
"AISH! It's bleeding!" Sehun said with a troublesome face
"Well you deserved it! You ert!" Suzy said angrily, Enlarging her cute eyes.
"But I'm just joking! Yeowch!" Sehun cried in pain.
"Hmmpf! Bleeh!" Suzy sticked her tongue and walks away pulling Sehun.

At The Hallway:


Suzy and Sehun is walking towards the clinic where Sehun is rubbing his face where Suzy punched him and they saw the cute puppy again while they are walking.

"Yah! It's him again! I'm gonna go play with him ok? You're not afraid of puppies right?" Suzy said with smile.
"Su-sure go play with! Ahehehe I'm not, ok?" Sehun said nervously.

Suzy suddenly think of something
*Ahehehe guess this Sehun is afraid of dogs, It's time for me to get my revenged on him for scaring me to those ghost thingy earlier and those y jokes too!* Suzy thinked with her EVIL SMILE on.

Suzy get down on her knees and started playing with the cute puppy.
Sehun suddenly looked away from them.
Suzy grabbed the cute puppy and get up one her knees
Suzy pointed the puppy exactly where Sehun will face if she called him.

"Let's go Sehun!" Suzy said with a cute voice while pointing the puppy at Sehun's back
"Yosh let's go Miss Suzy!" Sehun replied happily, as soon as he faced her, the puppy that is being held by Suzy was exactly right on his face.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Sehun screamed and suddenly faints!
"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Suzy burst out of laughter and they fell to the ground because Sehun fainted dragging her along with him.

                    
"BWAHAHA! I knew you were scared of cute puppies!" Suzy freed the cute puppy and the puppy walks away from them happily.
"Bye Bye Cute Puppy! AHAHA!" Suzy waved at the puppy very happily.
"HAHAHAHAHA! I can't breath!" Suzy is spanking her legs happily.

Suzy laughed for couple of minutes when she realized that Sehun fainted.

"Ahaha! Ow He fainted?" Suzy asked herself

Then the smile on Suzy faded
"WAAA! How can I carry him to the clinic? Aish!" Suzy said to herself with a problematic face

Suzy had no choice but to carry Sehun into the clinic.
"Argh why is he so heavy! Kyah!" Suzy complained with a cute voice
Suzy carried Sehun like a guy that passed out by drinking too much SOJU.
They arrived at the clinic, Suzy throws Sehun into the bed dragging her into it too
Suzy was so tired that she fell asleep at Sehun's bed, they are now sleeping in one bed hugging each other so they will fit.

Morning Time: 7:00am


Suzy was awakened by the vibration of Sehun's phone which is on her pocket. (She still has it when she called the police at the previous chapter.)

Luhan is calling, and Suzy picks up the phone while her eyes close.

"Yeoboseyo?" Suzy replied with a sleepy tone.

Luhan was startled because he heard a female's voice on Sehun's phone
"Ahmmm.. Yeo-yeoboseyo? Is this Sehun's cellphone?" Luhan asked unsurely.
"Neh~... Wae?" Suzy replied with still a sleepy tone

*What! I didn't called the wrong number?*

"Ahem. By any chance is Sehun there with you?" Luhan asked curiously
"Neh~... He's here sleeping with me." Suzy answered with still a sleepy tone.

"Ahhhhmmm... Could you just please call him back later... We slept late and I'm tired so I'm still sleepy okay?" Suzy said with sleepy tone and hangs up the phone and continued to sleep,

Luhan was shocked at what Suzy said and started thinking random things.
"What the? A woman that answered Sehun's phone? It must be her girlfriend?"
And they slept together? They slept late and that girl seems like really tired?"
Luhan talk to himself thinking some y things on them...


"AISH! That crazy Sehun!" Luhan said while messing his hair.

Morning Time: 9:00am
At The School Clinic:


*Yawn* "What the hell happen last night?" Sehun woke up and do an indian sit on the bed
Sehun remembered that he screamed and fainted because of the dog, And he suddenly notice Suzy sleeping beside her.
"Woah did she carry me all the way here?" Sehun asked himself while looking at Suzy's face

Sehun heard that someone is outside opened the school gates.
It was the guard.

"Woah It's time to free us from these handcuffs.!" Sehun said to himself with a big smile
"Yah! Bae Suzy wake up!" Sehun said while poking Suzy's cheeks
"Wae~? I'm still sleepy! Five more minutes!" Suzy replied with a sleepy tone and continued sleeping.
"The guard is here we are free!" Sehun said happily
"Really? Let's go!" Suzy suddenly woke up and grabbed Sehun's hands and ran towards the gates...

"Ahjusshi!!!" Suzy called the guard happily and waved her hands at him while running!
"Ahjusshi free us with these handcuffs will ya?" Suzy said happily while catching her breath

"How'd you get these handcuffs? And why are you two in it?" The ahjussi asked Suzy and Sehun with curiously
"Ahehehe It's a long story, could you free us?" Sehun replied with a big smile

Sehun and Suzy gave their hands with handcuffs to the ahjussi
The ahjusshi get his keys from his pocket and freed Sehun and Suzy from being handcuffed.

"Ahhhh! it feels good to be free!" Sehun said happily!
"Freedom ahahaha!" Suzy said happily

The two bow down at the ahjussi and they gave him a cute salute and they walk towards their own houses