Sorry? Not a chance!

Don't Touch My PET!!!

 

 

 

 

 

RIIIIING! RIIIIIIING! (Phone)

SEHUN picks up the phone while playing League of Legends

"Hello? Dude wassup?" Sehun said to Luhan.
"Dude wanna walk to school together?" Luhan asked
"WHAT THE!? There’s School Today?" Sehun asked shockingly.
"What? you don't know? Are you really from our school? Haha!!" Luhan said mockingly.
"Argh! I just forgot you know, too much L-O-L hahaha!!. It's our school's foundation festival am i right?" Sehun said
"YUP" Luhan Answered
"Guess i'll pass.. I ain't goin" Sehun said.
"You should really stop playing those." Luhan Said

While Luhan is about to hangup he heard SEHUN scream

"AAAAARRRRRGGHHHH! I LOST!!!!! THAT'S IT LUHAN!! STAY RIGHT THERE. I'M GOING TO SCHOOL"
Sehun always rolls like a dog when he lose.

Sehun and Luhan is walking towards school. While walking Luhan makes fun of Sehun.

"HAHAHA! Dude why is your face like that? Your like high on drugs! HAHAHA!"Luhan said mockingly.


http://irena040506.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/sehun_.jpg

"Dude that is my third lose in a row." Sehun said with a disappointing face.
"But seriously school festival, it's open for people even if they aren't from our school, what if bad people comes into our school and steal stuff, you know." Sehun said with still a disappointing face.
"Hahahaha!! Dude you're thinking too much, haha!! fix your face we're here" Luhan said Happily

"WHOA THERE ARE MANY STORES! IT's JUST LIKE IN THE ANIMES! SEHUN said happily.
"HaHaHa! Yeah let's grab some lunch at this ramen store before we explore" Luhan Suggested.

While they were eating ramen LUHAN stared at a girl which is Sunny, the popular girl of the school. He looked at her like she fell in love with her. Sunny is carrying an expensive bag and then suddenly a wild snatcher student appears and snatched Sunny's bag. Sunny screamed for help while the snatcher runs.

"AISH! Dude we got to help her.!" Luhan spilled his ramen and run towards Sunny.
"You go to Sunny I'll go catch the snatcher" Sehun said then chases the snatcher

Sehun is chasing the snatcher at their school's big campus and then an announcement is made.

"To All Students, there's a snatcher in our campus. Those who can catch him, please report to the guidance councilor immediately" Announcement ends.

While the announcement is going, Suzy is in the canteen eating her favorite ice cream melona.

"Aish! Sir Kevin is getting bossy again." Suzy said to herself while eating her melona.

The Snatcher passed the canteen doors, Suzy left the canteen and while she’s in the door, SEHUN who’s chasing the snatcher bumped Suzy.

"Sorry! I have to go I'm in a hurry" Sehun said then bow and continued running...

"Hmmmmm... That must be the snatcher." Suzy said to herself

SUZY misunderstood SEHUN for being the snatcher. Suzy run off to chase SEHUN while a melona ice cream is stucked in
Suzy runs very fast that she catched up to SEHUN then tackled him..
Their both at the ground then Suzy Tied SEHUN's hand with her necktie like handcuffs.

"Yov hAv Dav RiGhTv tOv REmaInedv Silencev.." Suzy said unclearly because of the melona in .
"GEEZ YEOWCH! it hurts... ARRRRRGGGHHH! Let Me GO! AYAYAYAYA!" Sehun screamed with pain.

Suzy is walking with SEHUN who has his arms tied, they were walking towards the guidance councilor's room.

"BOOM BAM! Sir Kev I got him!" Suzy said happily.         
"Woah the guidance room is bigger than i taught." Sehun said to himself.

At the Guidance Room, Sunny is crying and seated beside Luhan,

"YAH! Sunny! Tell this crazy girl that I'm not the snatcher huh!?" Sehun said angrily.
"I guess you have the wrong person Miss Suzy" Sir Kevin said calmly

Suzy Pouts her lips, and said.
"He's face more like a snatcher to me."

LUHAN suddenly laugh,
"HAHAHAHA!"

"What are you laughing about MR LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. Aish.!" Sehun Said Mockingly
"Suzy can you get Mr. Sehun's I.D. for me please" Sir Kevin said calmly

Sehun's I.D. is in his back pocket at his pants.
Suzy touch his back pocket when suddenly SEHUN burst out of laughter

"WHAAT?" Suzy asked curiously
"Hahahahaha! it tickles.. xD" Sehun laughed
"HAYSSS ert" Suzy whispered while enlarging her cute eyes.
"Bet he’s the partner of the snatcher." Suzy said to Sir Kevin.
"AISH This Crazy Girl ARGH!" Sehun whispered

Suzy handed over the I.D. to Sir Kevin and then they let SEHUN go...

While walking at the campus grounds SEHUN is stomping his feet and jumping around like an angry kid...

"ARGH! I HATE THIS DAY! 1st I LOSE 3 TIMES IN A ROW IN L-O-L! NOW THIS???? Argh!" SEHUN said to himself angrily.

While walking at the campus, SEHUN spot Sunny's bag near the garbage can. He checked the bag if there's anything left, and while he is checking, he felt someones prescence in his back... It was Suzy!

Suzy Pout her lips while enlarging her cute eyes making her looked like a scary cute girl...

"I just saw this bag and-"
"Oh really?" Suzy Interupted Sehun.

Suzy punch and beat Sehun then she bring SEHUN to the guidance councilor AGAIN.
"AW AW AW AW!" Sehun yelling.

"Sir Kev look what i've got!" Suzy said happily

Then at the Guidance Councilor Room there is man seated infront of Sunny and Luhan...
It was the snatcher, Suzy suddenly realized it then she leaves the room fast...

"Ahehehehe looks like you got em ahehehe SEE YA!" Suzy said while holding the door then walks out the room

Then Sehun suddenly burst out of anger then followed Suzy.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" SEHUN asked angrily.
"Why?" Suzy said mockingly and calmly while giving a cute smile,
"YOU SHOULD SAY YOUR SORRY TO ME!" Sehun said while messing his hair.
"Sorry? I don't know any of those words... maybe if you teach me to say "sorry" then i would have said it!" Suzy said mockingly with a cute voice.

Suzy stick her tongue insulting Sehun...
"BLEEEEHHH"

Then Suzy Run off quickly.

             http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oHNNC_HO4gE/TJDSuqmZJCI/AAAAAAAAPaw/6tJrinOxh1g/s640/kuyop.jpg