Nine

Gender Swap

For future reference, all text conversations will be in bold and italics.


As Key was watching TV, his phone buzzed. He squealed when he saw the text was from Jonghyun.

J: u just popped into my mind and i wanted 2 say hi :)
K: aww that's so sweet :3 

"He is thinking about me? I think I just died a bit on the inside." Key squealed.

J: yesterday has been on my mind 2...we should hang out again soon
K: wat about 2day?
J: i know just the place...can you b ready n 1 hour?
K: an hour and a half? this face doesn't get pretty by itself :P
J: self-centered much :p
K: oh, look who's talkin'  ;O)
J: OMG clown imma die DX
K: aww, poor baby, do u need a hug?

J: yeth
K: aww, I'll give u 1 when u get here ;)

"I HAVE A DATE WITH JONGHYUN!!!" Key screamed, probably upsetting his neighbors. He skipped to his room and looked through his closet. "What shall I wear? Something cute with a hint of y. I want him to want more without getting something in the first place. Hmm...perhaps this light pink sundress will do. Ah, with these white wedges...no. Flats. I don't want to be taller than him. Yeah. That will be good. I need to take a shower now."

Key waltzed out to his living room where he hooked up his iPod to his speakers. He clicked through several songs before getting to the one he wanted; Bad Girl Good Girl by Miss A. He danced along like a pro to the entire song. Twice.

"You don't know me. You don't know me, so shut up boy. Shut up boy, shut up, shut up." Key lathered the soap into his hair as he loudly sang. He quickly rised the soap out once he heard his phone ding in the other room. "Coming~!" He called, even though he knew the person who texted him couldn't hear. 

J: i'll be there in 20
K: omg ahh :/ ok, i'll be ready soon

"I WAS IN THE SHOWER FOR AN HOUR? HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN?" He dropped his towel and ran to his closet . He pulled up two pairs of tight and quickly put on his bra. Once the bra was securely on and in place, he slipped on the sundress and adjusted it so nothing too much was showing. Key ran over to his makeup table and sat down. He smoothed down fly away hairs after he carefully put his wig on. He put on BB cream and curled his lashed. A thick layer of jet black mascasra and thinly winged out eyeliner, Key was ready to go. He put his keys, phone and light pink lip gloss inside his white Coach over-the-shoulder bag, grabbed his shoes and sat down on his couch, feeling proud that he was ready just in time. 

Two seconds after Key had gotten comfortable, Jonghyun knocked on his door. 

"Woah..You look amazing."

Key blushed. "Thanks. You look handsome too."

"I look like your butler."

"No you do not!"

"Whatever. Can I come in? And where is that hug you promised me?"

"Oh, yeah, sure.." Key was still blushing. 

Once Jonghyun was inside, Key closed the door and turned around to find Jonghyun standing not even a foot away. Closer and closer he inched toward Key, eventually pinning him against the front door. 

Uh oh. This should end up interesting...

One hand on each side of Key, Jonghyun slowly leaned closer. Hovering over Key's lips, Jonghyun whispered, "Forget the hug, this is better." He slammed his lips onto the others in a hungry kiss.

It felt like forever before the two parted to take a breath. They rested their foreheads together and stared into one anothers eyes. Key sighed.

"I think I'm starting to like you. A lot." Jonghyun whispered, a loose strand of hair behind Key's ear.

If only you knew who I really was. You wouldn't anymore... Key blushed and pulled the other back in for another kiss.

After a second, Jonghyun pulled away and said, "We'd better get going if we don't want to be out too long past dark."

"I guess you're right... Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"But... I want to know..." Key pouted.

"You'd better be careful when pouting like that. It makes me want to rip off all those pointless clothes and devour your lips.." He trailed off and had a distant look on his face, as if he was imagining what he would do to Key.

"Ok, lets go." Key sang.

"This way, Madame." Jonghyun opened the front door, motioning for Key to go leave first. 

"Pst. Jonghyun." Key whispered after poking him in the side. "I have to lock my door."

"Oh. Right...right. Do it quickly!" 

"Yessir!" Key giggled and quickly locked the door.

"Ready now?" Jonghyun held Key's hand.

"Yeah. Let's go. I'm excited!"

"You and me both, sweetheart." Jonghyun wrapped his arm around Key as the two walked to their car.

 

"Oh my gosh. This is beautiful." Key gasped. 

Jonghyun took him to a hilltop for a picnic. The blanket and basket both already there; Key assumed that Jonghyun went there before to set it up, or he had a friend do it while they were on their way. 

"Just like you."

"You planned that, didn't you?"

"No. You just set it up perfectly." Jonghyun smirked.

"You know, you're different than I thought you were."

"Thanks?"

"It's a good thing. You're really sweet--" Jonghyun cut Key off by kissing him.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it. Your lips are just too soft and kissable."

Jonghyun's original plan was to watch the stars, but he ended up making out with Key the entire time.

I think I'm starting to fall for Jonghyun. 

 


I'm sorry. This chapter went downhill from the moment it started. I apologize greatly for this crap chapter.