Two

Gender Swap

A/N You guys are amazing! I can't believe I have 24 subscribers! /throws out cookies/ I'm glad you guys are enjoying this so far.. Please comment telling me your thoughts
(P.S. I'm not too proud of this chapter. It's extremely boring..i'm sorry)

 


"What should I wear today?" Key stretched before getting out of his bed. "Oh wait...It's Saturday! I have to stay home and organize my apartment."

He walked to the small kitchen, and opened the fridge door. Nothing but air occupied the large space, but Key didn't realize that until he started grabbing for the orange juice he was expecting to be there.

"Stupid Key," He scolded himself. "I was so into shopping for clothes yesterday, that I forgot I needed to get some food." He sighed when his stomach growled. 

He let the fridge door slam as he walked back to his room to get dressed. He threw on a random out fit; red skinny jeans, a white shirt, a black blazer, and black combat boots. He grabbed his wallet and keys and headed out the door.

 

"This is the most delicious food I've ever tasted in my entire life." Key complimented to the waitress with his mouth full.

"Thank you. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Can I have another coffee?"

"Sure thing. I'll bring it right out."

"Thanks!" Key called after the girl, who's name he noticed was Min Hee, as she walked away.

Key spent ten more minutes to enjoy his food to the fullest before pushing his plate away and sighing contently. 

Taking one last sip of his half empty coffee, Key got up and paid his bill. Across the street was the grocery store, so Key ran across the street without even looking before crossing. Which was rather stupid, because with all the heavy traffic, it's a miracle he didn't get hit.

If I'm going to be living as a girl for the next year, I need to start thinking like one. Key thought as he looked around the store really fast before getting a cart. Ok, so Key, look for some cute guys. Flirting is bad, especially since right now I'm dressed as a guy... Wait...does this make me gay? I mean, I'm dressing as a girl and I'm going to be straight as a girl... Pft. No. This is insane. I'm straight. No doubt about it. 

"Excuse me. Where are the banana milks at?" Key asked an employee standing nearby. 

"Banana milk? Did I hear someone say banana milk?" A tall boy ran toward Key, stopping just before he crashed into Key.

"Um...Yes..." Key said slowly, a bit freaked out by the hyperactive boy jumping up and down causing the thigh of the boy and Key's hip to be brushed together multiple times.

"I looovvveee  banana milk!"

"TAEMIN!" An even taller man ran up to the boy who was now rubbing his entire body against Key. "What are you doing?

"Hyung here was talking about banana milk."

"Yes, I heard. People halfway around the world probably did. But did you have to assult the poor guy like that. Look, he's scarred for life." 

"Would you please get your crotch off my ?" Key managed to say with his teeth clenched. This wasn't what he hoped would happen this morning. Ever, actually. 

"I'm so sorry!" The boy, who Key now knows as Taemin, apologized.

Key didn't say anything. He just stood there and glared at the tall boy. 

"I'm sorry about my boyfriend. He's a bit...excited. I'm Minho. I haven't seen you around. Did you just move here?"

"No, actually. I'm helping my cousin move in. I'm Key."

"Oh. Tae-- Where did he go?" Minho sighed. "I'm sorry about him. I'd better go find him before he goes and scars another person. It was nice to meet you." Minho smiled and walked away. 

That was the most awkward five minutes of my life. Key thought as he quickly picked up what he needed. He wanted to get out of the store as quickly as possible. And not run into those Minho and Taemin characters again. Those two were strange...

 

I need to get a wig! How will I be able to pull this off without a wig?!  Key quickly put up the rest of the fruit he had bought, before running out to find a store that sells wigs. How am I going to explain this one? Oh, who cares? No one is going to see me again...technically...

"Do you know of a store where I could buy a wig at?"

"What kind of wig are you looking for? We actually have some here."

"That's wonderful news! One that's long and brown. And preferably with bangs."

"I think we have one. Follow me, it's back towards the back of the store." 

Key looked around before doing a happy dance. Ending with a spin then pelvic , he ran of to catch the sales assistant who was almost at the back already.

"These are all the wigs we have in stock. Feel free to try any on, and to call for me if you need anything. 

"Thank you!" Key picked up the longest brown wig he could find.

This is perfect. I look extremely pretty~! Watch out girls, Gwilboon is coming. Key smirked, taking off the wig and went to go pay.