Eleven

Gender Swap

"l....um....." Key's eyes darted around the crowd.  I can't say no in front of all these people, but I don't want to say yes. At least, not now. Key leaned close to Jonghyun's ear and whispered, "I need to talk to you...In. Private."

"She said yes!!" Jonghyun yelled as he smirked.

The crowds cheering was cut off when Key yelled, "I didn't say yes. But I didn't say no. I said I was going to cut his balls off if he didn't come talk with me in private." Key grabbed the shorter's ear and dragged him away. 

"What the hell?" Jonghyun practically yelled.

"Don't 'what the hell' me! What the fu..What was that?!" 

"If it wasn't obvious enough, I was asking you to be my girlfriend." 

"In front of all those people?! Why? What gave you the idea I would actually say yes? Something as sweet as that isn't enough to make my anger and hurt go away. I liked you. A lot. And then seeing that kiss... I don't care if you didn't want the kiss, it still hurt."

"I know it hurt. I want to make it better. I like you. I want you to be mine." 

"I don't want to be yours. Not right now. Let me get over the hurt before anything happens. Ok? Good. I'm going to class now." Key stomped three feet before he was turned back to Jonghyun.

"You're not going to class. You are coming with me."

"Um, no I'm not."

"You don't have a choice."

"What do you me-- AHH. Put. Me. DOWN!!!"

"No."

"No. Seriously. Put me down right now. If you don't, I will report you for kidnapping."

"Nope. You can. I don't care."

"I won't run away. I will go wherever you want. Just put me down. This second."

"Fine."

"Thank you." Key smoothed out his shirt after he was put down. "Where are we going?" 

"To make babies." Jonghyun wiggled his eyebrows.

"No. Seriously. Don't make me cut your balls off. I will. Don't forget that." Jonghyun was punched in the chest.

"I'm sorry. We won't make babies until after we are married."

"So we're getting married now?"

"If you want. I mean, no pressure." 

"You are crazy, aren't you?"

"Yeah. Crazy for you." He gave Key a toothy grin. 

"You really want to die, I see. Now tell me. Where are we going?" 

"We are skipping school for a day of fun."

"But I don't wanna~"

"But you have no choice~"

"Meanie."

"I know."

"I'm hungry."

"Too bad."

"Some date you are."

"You consider me a date? Gwiboon considers me as her date!!!" Jonghyun jumped up and down and clapped excitedly. 

"Shut up, moron." 

"I am not a moron. In fact, I am the complete opposite. I am a very talented genius."

"Yeah, keep on dreamin'." Key patted his head and walked a couple feet ahead of Jonghyun.

"You know, if we're going to get out of here, we'd better go soon seeining how the next class is going to start in three minutes." Jonghyun loudly whispered. 

"I really don't want to go though." Key whined.

"But I want to. And I'll make sure you stay out of touble."

"Really? How?"

"I know people who know people who know people who are very powerful." 

"Meaning?"

"I just have my connections. Can we go now?"

"Whatever." 

Jonghyun grabbed Key's hand and dragged him along behind him. 

 


Another short update, sorry guys. I hope you enjoyed this. :)